Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

52 minutes ago, bobasdad said:

I bought Ragana's Magic Shadow Castle (41180) for $30 at Walmart today.

And I thought it was a good deal when I found one at $50. 

Yesterday's mail call:

40172 Brick Calendar

76067 Tanker Truck Takedown

Found Coleman Trebor at my local store today. Now I just need the Ithorian Jedi. 

I bought The Snow Hideout (21120) for $15 today at Books-A-Million. I just finished filling out BAM's online survey to get a certificate for $5 off my next purchase; so it looks like I'll be taking another trip to BAM soon.

I got some Microfighters 75126 First Order Snowspeeder & 75160 U-WING Microfighters. Then some Friends polybag 30400 & 30401 plus two Batman collectible Minifigures. (The stores are having a buy one get one 40% off, some of the themes for Easter.) 

Still wondering if I made a good deal or not... bought the Technic Quad 9392 for 6 Euros, couple missing parts (handle bar, piston and some gears to drive the piston are missing). No instructions, no box. Hmmm...

Have recently invested 1500 aud into various affiliated parts on bricklink to build a 1:8 jcb 520 50 and a 1:18 case ih mx270. Both are fully rc pneumatic and driven models and the jcb is halfway completed. Still waiting on case parts to arrive 

Books-A-Million had a couple copies of Jango Fett (75107) on clearance for $7.00 today.  I felt obliged to buy them both (for obvious reasons).

at my local toy shop I found the lego star wars microfighter AT-AT from series 2!

I got five set today. Target still have some Mixels but for $3.50 each so I got 41560 Jamzy, 41561 Tapsy & 41562 Trumpsy. Then at Walmart I got 75145 Eclipse Fighter for $20 and 70366 Battle Suit Lance for $8. 

Ordered Battle on Scarif, Clayface Attack and another Stotmtrooper/Deathtrooper battlepack all for roughly the regular price of the Scarif set. I love Tesco's discounts.

Happy birthday, LEGOshibainu.  That's a nice haul!

I found a lot of great deals at Books-A-Million today.  I bought Boulder Blaster (70747) for $10, Beast Master's Chaos Chariot (70314) for $10, and First Order Transporter (75103) for $40.

76081 The Milano vs. The Abilisk

and that's that for Guardians sets...now for the others. 

Edited by Vindicare

2 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Nice haul @Darkdragon! Quite a variety in there too!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to get going on some of the builds. I'm nothing if not eclectic in my Lego buying - I like everything, which makes for a very expensive hobby. I wanted the Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator as well, but it was sold out the day I was there.