Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Got my first LEGO Batman CMFs. Fairy Batman, Cop Barbara, Pink Power Batgirl, The Eraser, March Harriet, and Nurse Harley.

70900 to complete my Batman Movie minifigures line

tn_70900_alt1_jpg.jpg+71017-13.jpg?201611220644

Aaaaaand what I got as present? :grin:

5004930-1.jpg?201701071001

Best way to spend 20 Euros! :thumbup:

Edited by agrof

Finally landed a case of the Team DFB minifigures, a case of Series 14 and a case of Series 16 since they were pretty cheap. Not a bad score in one day :)

Just arrived today: The Phantom II and Battle on Naboo from Star Wars, and Wonder Woman's Dorm from DC Super Hero Girls.

Two firsts: First time ordering from LEGO's website and first time buying a Friends-style set!

Got Disco Batman/Tears of Batman, Krypto Saves the Day, and the Robin poster free as well.

Well I found some polybags (three of them). 30476 Creator "happy sea turtle", 30425 Ninjago "Wu training ground", & 30376 Nexo Knight "Knighton Rider". 

I bought Minecraft The Wither for 28 USD. It seems fair I wanted the set but the regular price was ridiculous. I also bought 2 mystery minifigure packs of the Batman series. I got Pink Batgirl(I was a bit disappointed to be honest, I was hoping for a villain) and I got King Tut(who is incredible much nostalgia from the old tv show, and his leg printing is amazing). But my favorite purchase was I found the Joker Battle Training polybag and it was only $1!!! :grin:

Just now, bobasdad said:

I bought a TIE Advanced Prototype (75082) at Books-A-Million today for $10.00.

You're really good at finding deals… :drool:

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

You're really good at finding deals… :drool:

I spend a lot of time (probably too much time, honestly) looking for deals.  There are seven Walmarts, five Walgreens, two Targets, two Books-A-Millions, and a Toys-R-Us in and around the city I live in; and I visit them frequently.  I usually walk out empty handed, though.

Someones childhood collection for $140 (including shipping)

47lbs of mostly early 90s stuff, I've counted 21 sets so far, and I know theres more I haven't identified yet. Everything so far appears complete and in excellent condition.

Highlights so far include the Royal knights castle, Armada Flagship, Slave 1 (the only not early 90s thing so far), the rock raiders HQ and the Deep Reef Refuge. Fort legoredo might be there too, but I'm not certain yet.

Edited by Criosphynx

71253 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them story pack...for Newt mostly. Going to see if I can fit the pad decoration into the Cafe Corner, as a start to a bar area.