Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Found the Toys'R'Us Time Forgot in Anchorage, Alaska. Oodles of long-discontinued LEGOs just piling up on the shelves.

Walked out with 4201 Loader/Tipper, 4207 City Garage, 4436 Patrol Car (my third copy, because I <heart> Forest Police/Park Rangers subtheme) and 60026 Town Square, all heavily discounted.

The previous day at Wal-Mart, I found 60020 Cargo Truck clearanced at $30 and 60000 Fire Motorcycle clearanced at $5.

Now to figure out how to get all of this back to Ketchikan... good thing I can check three bags for free on Alaska Airlines!

Edited by polarscribe

Bought 4x Serie 12 minifigure, sadly no panda D:

And 2 sets: Glider and OMG SO MANY GIRLY COLORS unikitty cloud palace 8D

t5j.png

Had my revenge at TRU. Me and my lover we tried to get my panda, and got it! And the mermaid + 2x Dynamite dude :D Now super happy, Wish we found 4x Pandas... Oh well... Next time :D

wx7h.png

I purchased the hive crawler, on sale for $35 bucks! :classic: I never would have bought it normally, but I must say Im really injoying it!

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Got all the marvel and Dc sets from spring, and the junior Spider-Man set and two millennium falcon micro sets!! Those are awesome builds!!!

LY8CoNKo.jpg lsCYA9zX.jpg

Today, I bought The Lego Movie Videogame. I got it from Wal-Mart too, so I got the DJ Robot minfig as a bonus, plus a nice cardboard outer case. :D Also,

Went to the LEGO store this weekend. I got the Back to the Future set. The new creator Emerald Express. A large pick a brick cup. Build three minifigures. The wedding topper and the valentines bear. ( both of those were my girlfriends idea :grin: )

The Back to the Future set sounds interesting.. how much is it, I might pick it up. Edited by Gatthekid

Today, I bought The Lego Movie Videogame. I got it from Wal-Mart too, so I got the DJ Robot minfig as a bonus, plus a nice cardboard outer case. :D Also,

The Back to the Future set sounds interesting.. how much is it, I might pick it up.

It's $35.

Not really today, but my second S@H order this year from Jan. A few where on backorder, so had to wait a couple weeks for arrival.

9516 - Jabba's Palace

21104 - NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover

31012 - Family House

60041 - Crook Pursuit

60042 - High Speed Police Chase

60053 - Race Car

60054 - Light Repair Truck

60055 - Monster Truck

60057 - Camper Van

Included with the order

30228 Police ATV & 5003806 TLM Emmet Poster

All for $11.91 (Thank you VIP) :classic:

haul_21___1-14-14.jpg_thumb.jpg

30228 Police ATV Jan 15 2014 1 $0.00 $0.00 5003806 LEGO® MOVIE™ Emmet Poster Jan 15 2014 1 $0.00 $0.00