Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia, Day Four

I've had a gut instinct about the Mayor for a while, but ignored it. Terrible idea.

Vote: The Mayor/Zapper Brick

I know he won't be convicted, but I still want to be heard.

I too have been suspecting the same thing, as he is not present in the first picture of this game...of life, that I saw.

I had thought of voting off the DA, but actualy now I'm convinced that the first few people who voted for him are actually the scum here!

I mean, these people; Steven Gordon, John Wilder, Roy Orborson, Mayor Franklin White, Alfred, and others, they always vote first, fallowing a bandwagon; and they just seem suspicous to me. Usualy they readily avoid suspicion by agreeing with the public; easy for the mafia to do as the public seems to be consistantly incorect :hmpf_bad:

Another thing is that as soon as Mr. Right was brought up as a candidate for voting off, they jumped to it, knowing (or atleast suspecting) that attacking him at night was risky. Voting him off during the day would be extremely benificial to them!

I'm not voting now, but if I were to I would probably vote for Roy, or Alfred, as they seem particularly suspicious to me, and out of those two; Alfred the mailman. He seems a bit curt.

Again, I'm not voting for anyone right now, but I'm confident that both the DA, and the Hobo are inocent Townies, but of course I can't know for sure. :sceptic:

actually I will vote for the most suspicious suspect of all! The Trashcan, who appears in practicaly every picture.

Vote; Trashcan/Trashcan :tongue:

Really now? As I said yesterday, would a scum be this obvious? Would a scum be pointing fingers left and right? No. Idiots. :hmpf: Right now it is obvious that some of you ran to Ryan's aid and supported the vote for Sandy, but when you consider what I just said, it doesn't make much sense, does it? Unless some of you are scum.

For now, I'll hold my vote until I get the full story via several people. There is method to this madness.

Look, I am sorry that I've ticked people off, but that has been the only way to get any information in this game so far. The majority of you would have no clue at all what is happening if it weren't for me.

Exactly. Yet people are STILL whining about not getting any "concrete" evidence. Mr. Right here should be the one ticked that many of you are so blind to ignore all of the information he's provided for us with his pointing fingers.

:hmpf_bad: If I could slap some of you, I really would.

I too have been suspecting the same thing, as he is not present in the first picture of this game...of life, that I saw.

I had thought of voting off the DA, but actualy now I'm convinced that the first few people who voted for him are actually the scum here!

I mean, these people; Steven Gordon, John Wilder, Roy Orborson, Mayor Franklin White, Alfred, and others, they always vote first, fallowing a bandwagon; and they just seem suspicous to me. Usualy they readily avoid suspicion by agreeing with the public; easy for the mafia to do as the public seems to be consistantly incorect :hmpf_bad:

Another thing is that as soon as Mr. Right was brought up as a candidate for voting off, they jumped to it, knowing (or atleast suspecting) that attacking him at night was risky. Voting him off during the day would be extremely benificial to them!

I'm not voting now, but if I were to I would probably vote for Roy, or Alfred, as they seem particularly suspicious to me, and out of those two; Alfred the mailman. He seems a bit curt.

Again, I'm not voting for anyone right now, but I'm confident that both the DA, and the Hobo are inocent Townies, but of course I can't know for sure. :sceptic:

actually I will vote for the most suspicious suspect of all! The Trashcan, who appears in practicaly every picture.

Vote; Trashcan/Trashcan :tongue:

What? Get your facts straight. Which one of us here voted for Susan? Which one of us here voted for Leanne? You. How am I following the bandwagon?

What? Get your facts straight. Which one of us here voted for Susan? Which one of us here voted for Leanne? You. How am I following the bandwagon?

I'm sorry, I'm just suspicious of you, and I included you in a list of people who I suspect. I never stated who voted for whom, and I'm also sorry about the first sentance of my previous post, It was a mistake.

I'm sorry, I'm just suspicious of you, and I included you in a list of people who I suspect. I never stated who voted for whom, and I'm also sorry about the first sentance of my previous post, It was a mistake.

Yeah, it's fine. I think the Governator's gun must be Scum, it kills Townies! :tongue:

Hey, I have only ever once jumped on the bandwagon, and that is now, as I have my suspicions. Who was one of the only two to defend Susan? Moi! Who refrained from voting because he was not convinced? Me! Stop making wild accusations like that.

Well Mr. Right, who else would you consider voting off? Maybe some of your other theories will impress us, enough to vote.

Vote Count:

Ryan Alberts / Quarryman: 1 (Sandy)

Matthew Right / Sandy: 5 (Quarryman, Inconspicuous, Zapper Brick, The Crazy One, Big Cam)

Franklin P. White / Zapper Brick: 1 (Hewkki9)

Remember, it takes nine votes to convict today.

I'm leaning toward Matthew. My theory is not all of Stapleton's Law Enforcement are loyal townies and the DA does count. :sceptic:

I'm leaning toward Matthew. My theory is not all of Stapleton's Law Enforcement are loyal townies and the DA does count. :sceptic:

My theory is that you are an imbecile.

"Oh guys, theres 4 cops, 1 of tehm must be scum!!!111one11!one!!1"

Stop using the fact that their are law enforcement in town as a way to cast suspicion on people for no reason. :hmpf_bad:

You are just as likely to be scum as any law enforcement personnel, so your logic makes no sense, and frankly makes you look stupid.

Due to everything that has been said both today and yesterday, I will

Vote: Matthew Right/Sandy

But you didn't explain?!?!?!?!?!??!?! Please explain before voting for someone.

Sound familiar? :hmpf_bad:

Due to everything that's been presented here and now, I

Vote: Wilkerson/ Ricecracker

Yet again. You complain when people vote for you, yet you have no problem doing so "without a reason". You've acted suspicious, been hypocritical, and are now voting someone who obviously isn't a mobster. Notice something- no one is defending Mr. Right, besides myself.

If she really was a mobster, don't you think her teammates would've jumped in and kicked your megablocks by now? Not to mention that she's been making herself oh-so obvious for the sake of getting this information that you seek.

Hey, I have only ever once jumped on the bandwagon, and that is now, as I have my suspicions. Who was one of the only two to defend Susan? Moi! Who refrained from voting because he was not convinced? Me! Stop making wild accusations like that.

Well, going down memory lane, I notice that you rarely vote atall, but often claim that you will, or would have voted but didn't get the chance, and nearly always atleast supported the bandwagon-which is not a bad thing, I'm just saying... I'm not accusing you of being a Shcum right now, I'm just pointing this out, I'm really though suspicious of our mailman

*and the rest is snippable*

seconded.

I will probably not vote for Mr. Right, unless someone brings a big card into play(teehee, I'm using a playing card reference which relates to a scene in Tale of Two Cities, wher Sydney Carton is talking to a spy, and Sydney is a lawer, which relates to atorney :tongue: ) but if he turns out to be schum, which I hope he isn't, I dunno, I'd be worried.

I as I pointed out earlier am suspicious of the mailman, but all of a sudden, I'm not so sure, as ge's not following majority vote. BUT if the DA turns out to be schum, it would make sense, as he didn't vote him off, cause voting off a fellow schum for a schum would be stupid :wacko: so what I'm saying is that if the DA is schum then I think the mailman is too, but I still think that Mr. Right is innocent, until proven guilty!

"Oh guys, theres 4 cops, 1 of tehm must be scum!!!111one11!one!!1"

Stop using the fact that their are law enforcement in town as a way to cast suspicion on people for no reason. :hmpf_bad:

You are just as likely to be scum as any law enforcement personnel, so your logic makes no sense, and frankly makes you look stupid.

We don't have any concrete evidence. I've seen in several of these games...of life that is usually some sum in Law Enforcement. Most citizens believe the Police are on their side. Police gain citizens trust and can convince people that they are not scum. If there is evidence that clears anyone I'd love to hear it. I've also seen in these games... of life that half are one faction and the other are the enemy. 5 townies are dead. If the 50:50 theory is true there are more mobsters than townies. What do we have besides suspicions based upon what people have said and prior experience? I grew up in this town, I'm not going to watch it be destroyed buy theses mobsters. I grew up with most of you. I want to trust all of you but I can't. There is scum among us.

Vote: Wilkerson/ Ricecracker

I think that that's a stupid act of vengence, for a stupid act, I beleive him when he sais he is the vigillante, but I do agree that right now he's acting pretty foolishly and should definately at least put his theory into words before voting.

Well, going down memory lane, I notice that you rarely vote atall, but often claim that you will, or would have voted but didn't get the chance, and nearly always atleast supported the bandwagon-which is not a bad thing, I'm just saying... I'm not accusing you of being a Shcum right now, I'm just pointing this out, I'm really though suspicious of our mailman

seconded.

I will probably not vote for Mr. Right, unless someone brings a big card into play(teehee, I'm using a playing card reference which relates to a scene in Tale of Two Cities, wher Sydney Carton is talking to a spy, and Sydney is a lawer, which relates to atorney :tongue: ) but if he turns out to be schum, which I hope he isn't, I dunno, I'd be worried.

I as I pointed out earlier am suspicious of the mailman, but all of a sudden, I'm not so sure, as ge's not following majority vote. BUT if the DA turns out to be schum, it would make sense, as he didn't vote him off, cause voting off a fellow schum for a schum would be stupid :wacko: so what I'm saying is that if the DA is schum then I think the mailman is too, but I still think that Mr. Right is innocent, until proven guilty!

I'm being careful with voting. I pretty much killed Susan. I don't want to kill off my own. We've all seen what has happened in bandwagons. So far we've killed 2 townies. Just because I haven't voted for the DA makes me scum? I don't want to jump on the band wagon and my theory is very vague. I'm not going to vote for someone based off of a theory. I do understand why you'd be suspious of me. You think I'm not voting for him because we're both scum. I'm not voting for him because I feel like I'd be jumping on the band wagon with a theory that could easily be incorrect. I'm not suspecting the DA anymore. There is nothing to suspect him with. The DA has been seeing through the scum and that's why he's being voted for. I'd keep an eye on those voting for Mr. Right.

I've also seen in these games... of life that half are one faction and the other are the enemy. 5 townies are dead. If the 50:50 theory is true there are more mobsters than townies. What do we have besides suspicions based upon what people have said and prior experience? I grew up in this town, I'm not going to watch it be destroyed buy theses mobsters. I grew up with most of you. I want to trust all of you but I can't. There is scum among us.

That'd be impossible. Remember, the scum win when they outnumber us.

and should definately at least put his theory into words before voting.

I have. What do you think everything I said yesterday was. I also clearly said to go through that, as it is my argument.

That'd be impossible. Remember, the scum win when they outnumber us.

I thought it was once we've captured or killed them all.

I thought it was once we've captured or killed them all.

Huh? I said the scum win once they outnumber us. We win once the scum are all dead.

Huh? I said the scum win once they outnumber us. We win once the scum are all dead.

Oh, okay. The chances of nailing scum are pretty low. There's not much to do but look at what has happen over the last few days.

because I haven't voted for the DA makes me scum?

*snipidee do da snipidee day*

Of coarce not! I actually think that the DA is innocent, I'm just saying that If the DA turns out to be schum, then I'll suspect you, but I think the DA isn't schum, so right now, I'm not as suspisious of you as I was. Phew.

I have. What do you think everything I said yesterday was. I also clearly said to go through that, as it is my argument.

I meant on the post that you vote, I mean, just saying " for reasons that I talked about yesterdsy and today" doesn't give the victim anything to protest, how would you like it if, oh wait someone already did that :sceptic:

Editette; course is what I ment to say above not coarce :wacko:

I meant on the post that you vote, I mean, just saying " for reasons that I talked about yesterdsy and today" doesn't give the victim anything to protest, how would you like it if, oh wait someone already did that :sceptic:

A) He already has protested them.

B) If he still wants to, he can look them up.

I've been a really patient kid, listening to all of the adults yammering on about this and that, and I think it's time to speak up.

Mr. Right, I wanted to believe in you because you are supposed to stand for everything good and just. I think we all did. We voted with you and it kept turning out wrong. Some of the people you have accused are people I have personally seen to be loyal. I understand how some of those accusations have appeared justified, but that's the way the scum seem to be doing it, making valid looking claims about people without evidence, then crying that it isn't their fault when they are found to be innocent. Well, it's someone's fault, and eventually someone has to pay.

We're all as good as dead anyway if we can't collect some real information and stop relying on guesswork and finger pointing.

It is with great hesitation and sadness that I feel compelled to ...

Vote: Mr. Right / Sandy

Confusion and discord has led to death after death and I honestly feel like it's been one loud voice doing that leading. That voice needs to be silenced today. Then maybe we can get this job done and save the town without all the conflict and misdirection.

I too think that enough is enough. There has been a lot of confusion recently over who to vote for and who we suspect, and I think it is time we stopped that confusion at its root. Mr. Right, under the guise of trying to "get things moving", has spread confusion and dissension through this town, with his numerous accusations based on absolutely nothing. To be honest, I think we will learn the most from killing Mr. Right today, and it is my belief that we will also snatch our first mobster. So without further ado:

Vote: Mathew Right (Sandy)

I sincerely hope that this is the right choice...

After reading and taking consideration of each others' statements and thoughts, I will like to add mine into play. So far, there are no correct town convicitions so far. You have forced many of us, townies into diffcult corners and situations, that made us reveal our position one way or another by force upon death conviction and I was one of them. At that stage, I am not willing to reveal the things that I am capable of just yet, but instead you placed a few of us into danger of being exposed by the mafia.

Yes, testing the scum theories is acceptable but putting across too many is confusion, furthermore aren't we too pushy to make a few quick judgement over others without ever truly considering their statements or background. There have been few close calls, and all this while, the DA has been leading the campaign so far, and what did we achieve in the end. No scums have been convicited till this very moment. I am sure most of us are feeling hopeless and in diffcult times like this, we have to make diffcult decisions. It's your call, and it's my own judgement call that I feel, I need to carry out with my very first vote...

And, I sincerely pray to heaven, that we are all right on this...

Sorry DA, I am placing my vote on you,

Vote: Matthew Right / Sandy