Sign in to follow this  
Swash Buckler

The Flying Shadow- a pirate galleon

This is one powerful looking ship! I hope it beats the crap out of those annoying Redcoats!

Nice work Swash Buckler :thumbup:

Very good looking ship with a bulkload of crew, guns, weapons and cargo!

The sails are done nicely as well :thumbup: .

What a great ship. I enjoy the red colored bricks built into the ship. The back of the ship is fantastic! Great work.

Nice ship matey! The stern looks very good with all the gold and red parts in it.

Your pirate captain also looks very good (and scary :pir-classic: )

Unfortunately you don't have a broadside on both sides of the ship, but that doesn't matter as long as you fight just against one ship with one broadside :pir-wink:

Also a nice thing is that you can remove the decks and take a look inside. It's a very playable and beautiful ship :thumbup:

I absolutly love you ship. It is awsome. The color scheme is just perfect and I love the details that you put into the captains cabin. I was also wondering where you got railing for the beak of the ship. That looks really good. Again awsome pirate ship.

A very beefy looking ship.

Although it's a super simple mod, I really like the lookout bucket at the very front of the ship, I've never seen one placed there, and I think it looks good.

That large element is from this weak excuse for a set.

I have sensitive eyes and I got a little sick looking at one of Legos worst sins. :pir-sick::pir_laugh2: Yeah, I found that piece when I was searching over the pirates sets after I posted. Nice piece awful set. :pir-sick:

Edited by bengun

A very beefy looking ship.

Although it's a super simple mod, I really like the lookout bucket at the very front of the ship, I've never seen one placed there, and I think it looks good.

SUPER SIMPLE MOD?? :imperialguard_commander1: are you saying my ship is mod or a simple?- it take me week to build and it is complete moc not mod of anything :pir_bawling: - Brickbeard's bounty didn't had but 10 % of something of those parts used to this- so please creative critic is welcome but are you talking about something completely offtopic- there is no any simple mods here on this page :pir-angry:

SUPER SIMPLE MOD?? :imperialguard_commander1: are you saying my ship is mod or a simple?- it take me week to build and it is complete moc not mod of anything :pir_bawling: - Brickbeard's bounty didn't had but 10 % of something of those parts used to this- so please creative critic is welcome but are you talking about something completely offtopic- there is no any simple mods here on this page :pir-angry:

I think he was saying it was a super simple, but clever idea to put the crows nest on the bow sprit. :pir-wink:

Very nice ship, I love the rigging and the lookout nests, could probably blast the crap out of my poor Caravel :pir-tongue: but never fear, the Spanish american alliance shall soon have new ships on the seas!