Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Eis Pirat

Absolutely brilliant, Erdy! :thumbup:

I love the luscious dark blue and light blue. The whips and battle droid legs are an excellent technique, and the details inside the ice-cream shop are wonderful. I also particularly like the layers of color on the umbrella tops, the chairs, and the spaghetti. :pir_laugh2:

Overall, a very clean and detailed "entry". I wish I could build something this awesome! :pir-classic:

This is so very lovely! I love the umbrella's, the roof, the droid leg fence, the big ice cream sign, the figures are lovely and might I say Willy Scott's hair looks brilliant for an ice cream. Great creation!

That is very nice Erdy! I love it.

There are so many awesome things in here. The bright blue on the building is already very nice.

I like the icecream sign, the parasols, the chairs and many, many more. The roof technique is great as well. :thumbup:

Very good job Erds, and please give me some discount on icecream there!

* drools *

I KNEW it! I just knew that one of you guys would go modular on the Pirates and make one of the coolest MOCs - evah! Ye've warmed this city-luvin seadog's heart, ye have! Sooo many landlubbers... and soooo much plunder! Yarrrr!

That's absolutely wonderful, Erdy. Hats off mate!

Just beautiful work Erdy! You continue to get better and better with your MOCs. This is one of my favs of yours for sure. The Ice cream tubs are great, as are the nice little details achieved thru interesting parts usage. I will look over this in time for inspiration.

Incredibly nice MOC Erdy, this is your entry to the PTV3 Staff Division, not :thumbup: ?

Thanks for using our sigfiggies, that's always nice to watch!

A wonderful and impressing MOC indeed. I love all the detail

work you have put in it. It is impossible for me to point out any

particular thing I like the most, but if I had to I would say the

color scheme used - the houses in two different types of blue,

brown and white. Absolutly lovely! You have put the bar up high,

the rest will have a really hard time if they want to beat this. :pir-classic:

Regards//

Admiral Red-Hair

Nice work, Erds!

As others have said, the Indy whips are a lovely decorative touch and it's nice to finally see a use for all those droid legs! :laugh:

The colours are beautifully done. You know one of the 2010 Racers sets has medium blue cheese in it now too? :look:

Fantastic! :pir-sweet:

Excellent creation Erdy! What's there not to like? :pir-wub:

The combination of light blue and brown is just stunning! These two colours have a superb result and I think that it's the best colour scheme for an ice cream shop! The buliding looks like a cake!

The umbrellas are great and smartly created too! :thumbup: The ice cream stand/fridge looks very realistic!

Apart from pirates, this MOC would fit in a city layout perfectly!

Great!

:thumbup:

EDIT:

Forgot to mention the amazing roof structure!

Edited by Zorbas

Simply wonderful! :pir-sweet: Full of great details like the ice-cream boxes or the facade decoration (clever use of the whips!), also useful for City theme :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. :pir-classic:

Incredibly nice MOC Erdy, this is your entry to the PTV3 Staff Division, not :thumbup: ?

Thanks for using our sigfiggies, that's always nice to watch!

There's a PTV 3 going on already? Where have I been?! :pir-tongue:

Svelte, when I was building this I kept thinking "I wish there was medium blue cheese", so that would be awesome.

Thanks again to all of you. :pir-sweet:

You nailed the ice cream shop look right on the head, great work.

I love fun MOC's like this.

Great entry, really staff-worthy :pir-classic: A lot of nice details and techniques :thumbup:

Because so many people have mentioned all those techniques before, I leave it with this.

The use of sigfigs is also nice :pir-sweet:

Wonderfoul entry Erdbeereis!

This is brilliant 'Erdy'. I really like the color scheme you used and the attention to detail is great (the different ice cream flavors, the big cone outside, the decorative whips, ...

Is SlyOwl going to finish that big bowl of ice cream? :pir_laugh2:

This is brilliant 'Erdy'. I really like the color scheme you used and the attention to detail is great (the different ice cream flavors, the big cone outside, the decorative whips, ...

Is SlyOwl going to finish that big bowl of ice cream? :pir_laugh2:

Well, he has Zorro to help him so I think he'll manage. :pir_laugh2:

This is really something, I cant get over the amount of details......Its crazy :pir_wacko::pir_wacko::pir_wacko:

My favorite part is the food holder thing in the kitchen.

Top work Erdy :thumbup:

Great job Erds! I'm keen on my "Spaghetti-Eis", looks...yummy. :pir_laugh2:

Great MOC mate, that's a nice coulour scheme, and an equaly nice design. The use of parts like the Indy whips etc. are very clever and add a very nice touch to the model. It looks as though it could slide right into a modular street. Well done, and good luck in the contest! :pir-classic:

The roof is awesome! Same goes for the colors you've used in this MOC: dark blue, medium blue, reddish brown, white, tan, ... are all great new(er) colors that I love experimenting with myself. Using the droid legs for the fence is something I haven't seen done before and it looks great, so does the spaghetti :thumbup: