Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day One

In times like this I fear that following blindly could be a grave mistake. Those poor men are dead, and we have to stop these killings!

I respect your opinion, but I assure you, I am not mob. So, why would you belive me? Well, I dunno, but you have my word.

So, then, what do we do? Search for clues? :sceptic:

Oh dear! I'm afraid that my medical experience is of no help, when these victims are gunned down and dead before anyone notices them. I agree with Louis that following blindly is not going to get us anywhere.

I concur with Louis and Roy. In fact, imitation of the blind is a civil offense, so I would not follow someone blindly in any case.

BOI agents dead? I don't believe this! I thought they were supposed to be the best. This situation has gotten a lot worse. Joining together is our only chance against to rid Stapleton of these mobsters!

Dear god...

Those BOI agents were good men. :sadnew: We can't let their deaths go unanswered. I find it especially disconcerting that these scum seem to be specifically targeting law enforcement officers. As chief of police I can promise that neither myself nor anyone else on the force will rest until those fiends are brought to justice.

I will not rest. I have procured enough "Red Bull", a herbal supplement from the Orient, for myself and my lackadaisical brother John.

But with all seriousness, we need to discern the identities of these heinous perpetrators.

But with all seriousness, we need to discern the identities of these heinous perpetrators.

Look at you and your big fancy words! :sweet:

I knew getting him a thesaurus for his birthday was not a good idea.

Aw, great, you turned him into a big boy; nice going, Chief.

I knew getting him a thesaurus for his birthday was not a good idea.

I hope you're still enjoying the scented candles I bought you!

And, Lois, I was a 'big boy' long before I received the thesaurus - in fact, it has been over a decade since my adolescence.

However, this discussion of my vocabulary is counter-intuitive. If anything, we should be discussing any leads we have as to who these scum are, who have circumvented the law so flagrantly. They need to be arrested [by me, as I have a exemplary arrest record to maintain] and then promptly lynched, as I believe is the custom.

Does anyone know of any suspicious goings-on?

Gee, Officer Bigwords, I didn't mean to offend your maturity or anyghing, i was just saying that most people your age, well kid, they just don't talk like you do. :wink: Look kid, if you want to get through this, stick with your Chief, and ditch your brother. Your elders will keep you safe! :sweet:

I respect your opinion, but I assure you, I am not mob. So, why would you belive me? Well, I dunno, but you have my word.

Wait, what? No one was accusing you of anything, and out of the blue you start defending yourself saying you aren't mob? That's usually a tell-tale sign of mobbery. :sceptic:

I for one am not a child. You, Lois, perturb me. I find your insistence that I leave my exceptionally somnolent brother John perplexing. What's your game?

And for the record I am several minutes older than him.

Wait, what? No one was accusing you of anything, and out of the blue you start defending yourself saying you aren't mob? That's usually a tell-tale sign of mobbery. :sceptic:

And why is it we should trust you, Doctor? Is it because you can fix us up in our time of need? Who's to say that you haven't told people they need a replacement heart, and they don't even need it, and so you go ahead and do all that surgery just to scam them out of their vital cash!

I'm sorry to accuse you of fraud-ish surgery! But it had to be done. :sadnew:

Lois. Why did you insist I abandon my procrastinatory brother John so vehemently?

Lois. Why did you insist I abandon my procrastinatory brother John so vehemently?

Because I thought he was older than you, and that he can take care of himself.

Plus, everyone knows the youngest child is the one to use the big words! Your mother never taught you that?

And why is it we should trust you, Doctor?

I never said you should. I was just pointing out what I found suspicious. I'm sorry that that is against what you believe, chef. :hmpf:

Just to point out, you're doing exactly what I was saying...

Does anyone know of any suspicious goings-on?

While delivering my rounds everyday I do see quite a few suspicious characters walking about. They all seem to head in the same direction. Base of operations perhaps?

What's with all this insignificant chatter? There is a dead agent and two others missing. This isn't Saturday social hour. :hmpf:

Because I thought he was older than you, and that he can take care of himself.

Oh, us Wilders can take care of themselves. In fact, my illustrious paternal uncle Gene is quite the bohemian...

I'll keep my vigilance around you, Lois. I shall keep one eye upon you. You see, us Wilders can also disconnect our eyes, quite like that of a chameleon.

Eeeeek! Oh this is terrible! Just terrible! Steven, what will we do? How can we protect our baby boy?

:cry_sad:

*Sniff* Ohh... what do we do now?

Mommy! Daddy!?!?! What's going on here? Why are people killing people? Can I have $1?

I'm scared, but I want to help! I don't think there is much I can do, but being a kid, I might try poking around a little if I can manage to sneak out of the house. Does anyone have any ideas?

Mommy! Daddy!?!?! What's going on here? Why are people killing people? Can I have $1?

I'm scared, but I want to help! I don't think there is much I can do, but being a kid, I might try poking around a little if I can manage to sneak out of the house. Does anyone have any ideas?

Young man, I suggest you stay with your parents and leave the detective work to the police. The chief along with myself and my brother will get to the bottom of these horrible crimes. I have been scouring the city looking for suspicious characters and clues, you can bet we will solve this mystery.

The chief along with myself and my brother will get to the bottom of these horrible crimes.

No. No, no, no, no, no. We will work at this together, for alone we are each but mere plates, though together we can form stronger bricks! We must work together!

What do you officers suggest we do for our own safety?

No. No, no, no, no, no. We will work at this together, for alone we are each but mere plates, though together we can form stronger bricks! We must work together!

I concur. There is no way Stapleton's small police force can take on these mobsters!

I never said you should. I was just pointing out what I found suspicious. I'm sorry that that is against what you believe, chef. :hmpf:

Just to point out, you're doing exactly what I was saying...

Ay! Leave my wife alone!

What's with all this insignificant chatter? There is a dead agent and two others missing. This isn't Saturday social hour. :hmpf:

Yes, but it's not like we have to go to extremes either. They offer a ransom, we pay it.

Yes, but it's not like we have to go to extremes either. They offer a ransom, we pay it.

Pay them? That is possibly one of the stupidest ideas I've heard! Why should we trust these thugs? We'll pay them and end up seeing their body floating in a pond! :hmpf: