Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia Sign Ups

Ah, this looks good, I'd love an opportunity to help banish the dastardly mob from our fair town, if our hosts are so inclined as to include me. :wink:

If you are ever included in this game, make sure your character is not something similar to the Toaster Salesman. :devil:

:grin:

If you are ever included in this game, make sure your character is not something similar to the Toaster Salesman. :devil:

Toast is so yesterday, now I'm a time traveler. Using my time machine, I've gone forward to Fairy Tale Mafia where ... "Detective Pierson mentally reviewed the group of suspects milling around the recent crime scene: two young siblings eating gingerbread, a young girl in a red hoodie, a beautiful girl with narcolepsy, and seven little people with the profession of miners, then gave his statement of "It's a Grim tale" to the press."

:devil:

Toast is so yesterday, now I'm a time traveler. Using my time machine, I've gone forward to Fairy Tale Mafia where ... "Detective Pierson mentally reviewed the group of suspects milling around the recent crime scene: two young siblings eating gingerbread, a young girl in a red hoodie, a beautiful girl with narcolepsy, and seven little people with the profession of miners, then gave his statement of "It's a Grim tale" to the press."

:devil:

The silver tongue has spoken.

We shall see whether that fairy tale of yours, is able to reveal itself in the Prohibition Mafia. :wink:

I'd like to play, if it's not too late. :classic:

I've been following the last few Mafia games, and didn't get into Red Moon (Yes I know it's a Mystery game), so I'd like to have a go at a game on here, to try it out.

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

The silver tongue has spoken.

Metagaming me already? Gosh, and I wasn't even the pumpkinhead that got you killed on day 1 of Infection. :grin:

Metagaming me already? Gosh, and I wasn't even the pumpkinhead that got you killed on day 1 of Infection. :grin:

Nah! You are such a nice and caring Colonel. :grin:

Since that pumpkin head is in this game, and if Sandy decided to drop by, I can't help it but to notice the both of them at all times. :wink:

Yay, this looks good, sign me up please :classic:

No FBI back then? Wish I'd known that ... :grin:

Guess that means you'll have to start FBI.. again :tongue:

I'd like to sign-up into this game as well, I'm really getting the knack of these games, and since my own hosting turn approaches, I appreciate every bit of experience I can get.

I'd been following many Mafia games as a guest like Infection, Noir Mafia and MC2, and I'd like some first hand experience in playing. I'd like to play too please.

I guess I'll try to sign up for this one too. I'm been excluded from the last 4 I've tryed to join. Do i smell?

I guess I'll try to sign up for this one too. I'm been excluded from the last 4 I've tryed to join. Do i smell?

No, its just that you are already on EB too much :tongue:

Anyway Id love to play, I played Inection and loved it. This time I want a good night action. :devil:

No, its just that you are already on EB too much :tongue:

Anyway Id love to play, I played Inection and loved it. This time I want a good night action. :devil:

Someone else told me that, it's really an issue with Mafia games?

Someone else told me that, it's really an issue with Mafia games?

I'm pretty sure that this :tongue: means he's not that serious. So it must be the smell :laugh: (just kidding, at least until we get 'Internet-scent'). I should really start following these mafia games so I can sign up at some time too. I don't have a really good idea how it's exactly played yet.

I'm pretty sure that this :tongue: means he's not that serious. So it must be the smell :laugh: (just kidding, at least until we get 'Internet-scent'). I should really start following these mafia games so I can sign up at some time too. I don't have a really good idea how it's exactly played yet.

So, you aren't signing up, or you are?

Just read through the first post in this thread and it's associated links, and you'll be good to go!

This may be a tad late but can I still join? :classic: I've been following mafia since Noir and I know the rules. I will also have alot of free time so I can be online a lot. I also like war time story lines. Please Bob and Legolis?

So, you aren't signing up, or you are?
Just read through the first post in this thread and it's associated links, and you'll be good to go!

Thanks, I'll follow one (or a few) from the sideline first, I don't wanna come across to n00b-ish while playing... :grin: