Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia Sign Ups

100_0356-1-6.jpg

It is the late 1920's, and it is the start of the Great Depression. Most big cities are hit hard, however, the smaller towns aren't hit to hard economically.

However, separate mobs spring up all over the country. It is a time of total panic for law enforcement. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, which has not yet been formed, is called the Bureau of Investigation. Still in effect is the Prohibition Laws, which the BOI is desperately attempting to enforce.

In the tiny town of Stapleton, Pennsylvania, the dreaded Mafia controls all the liquor consumption, in their speakeasy's.

100_0324.jpg

"Come on, move it!" Tony said.

"Alright, boss."

"How dare they threaten to raise the price of my imported liquor."

100_0325.jpg

"Start the car." Tony said.

"On it, boss."

"What's this?" the judge said, as he left the shop.

100_0326.jpg

*BANG*

100_0328.jpg

"Get us out of here." Tony said.

The car went two feet, before a team of BOI Agent's exited another building. The driver attempted to steer the car out of the way, but the car eventually flipped on its side. Tony jumped out just in time. The driver was killed.

100_0329.jpg

"Bureau of Investigation! Drop your weapon!" one of them said.

100_0330.jpg

"Not a chance, you're just a fancy cop." Tony said.

*BANG*

*BANG, BANG*

100_0332.jpg

One of them fell dead, but the other two killed Tony, the Mob Boss of the Stapleton Mafia.

"Another one...will..replace me..." and with that, he died.

"We lost him." said the agent.

100_0333.jpg

Attracted by the sound of guns and yelling, the townsfolk gathered around the scene. The Mayor got on a car, and started to speak to the crowd.

"Fellow townsfolk, for too long we've been oppressed by these law-breaking fiends!"

"Yeah!" said one.

"They took all my money!" said another.

"Something has to be done!" said a third.

"Agreed." said the mayor. "We will let the special agents of the BOI handle everything."

100_0334.jpg

The law abiding citizens of the town knew that this is what they would have to do. After all, they thought, the police and the Bureau could handle themselves, right?

---

Rules:

1) The game will have two sides, the scum and the townies. The town wins when all the scum are gone, and the scum win when the townies are outnumbered.

2) There will be no voting for the first 24 hours.

3) To vote, you must follow the following format: Vote: (Character)/(Player). To unvote, follow the format: Unvote: (Character/Player)

4) No metagaming.

5) If you are dead, do not post in the game threads. There are to be no ghosts.

6) No Editing. Three edits and your character will be killed.

7) No OOC Posts. Keep that in the Discussion Thread.

8) Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in me killing you. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

9) No unvoting after a conviction has been reached. (Call me a hypocrite, I know).

10) Legois and I have lives too. If we're a bit late with a day thread, then please don't freak out about it.

We can accept twenty players, and additional roles may be added if there is an overflow. Sign up will be present for 96 Hours, then it will be locked.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

I'd love to join!

I've never played mafia on EB before but there's always a time for begining right?

I'd like to try my first Mafia game. I've been closely following MC2 and Infection, and I've gotten a sense of how these games run.

Thanks for your consideration!

-Inky

Sign me up! I have some mafia experience since I've been following Infection. I suppose I could do well in this. :)

May I also say that's a pretty cool town area you've. I'm not kissing up to you or anything....*gives everybody beady looks*

Edited by CallMePie

I would like to put my name down to play, I think this looks like it could be an interesting game. You have chosen a nice time frame too, looks good. :classic:

Count me in, if you have any vacancy.

I believe this is one of the first mafia games ever, to have 2 game hosts managing one game. :classic:

I believe this is one of the first mafia games ever, to have 2 game hosts managing one game. :classic:

Indeed it is, Which is a good thing in this case seeing as I was going to take all the pics until my camera died on me, If I wasn't co-hosting I wouldn't be able to host right now and be put at the back of the list but thankfully bob took over the photography role and saved us. :wink:

And believe me, it won't be the last :wink:

Can I please join. It will also be my first game on EB too. I have followed one game though.

sign me up! I can't wait to join a Maafia game, and I was so bummed when I didn't make it into Infection

fun fact: I actualy live in PA :classic:

I'd realy like to join

~Insectoid Aristocrat

And believe me, it won't be the last :wink:

Yeah, now get back to work! :tongue:

I'd like to play please. Not only will I see how this turns out with two hosts, I will get a taste of Noir all over again.

Now where's Hinckley and his Red Moon character list...

I'd like to play please. Not only will I see how this turns out with two hosts, I will get a taste of Noir all over again.

Same here!

Noir is still one of those games that is close to my heart. :wub:

Even though there's no way of me getting a spot with DL hosting, (Please Bob? :tongue: ) I'd still like to put my name down...

Yeah, now get back to work! :tongue:

Its hard keeping your co-host inline. :tongue:

Even though there's no way of me getting a spot with DL hosting, (Please Bob? :tongue: ) I'd still like to put my name down...

And why is that?

Ah, this looks good, I'd love an opportunity to help banish the dastardly mob from our fair town, if our hosts are so inclined as to include me. :wink:

No FBI back then? Wish I'd known that ... :grin: