1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding!

INDEXED

Well This is my first review :classic:

I went to my local Lego store today and I stumbled across this little set (only 21pcs) and thought I should review it. Because Even the small ones have a chance. :classic:

Set #7567

Theme: City

Year Released: 2009 (2010 officially)

Piece Count: 21

Minifigs: 1

List Price: $3.49

I like those small sets. In this time of the year they do great stocking stuffer

So here is a picture of the box

Front:

dsc01843.jpg

Back:

dsc01845.jpg

and the instructions:

dsc01847.jpg

dsc01849.jpg

Then the 21pcs:

dsc01850.jpg

nothing that hasn't been seen before.

The Minifigure:

dsc01852.jpg

And a Picture of the set once done:

dsc01855.jpg

Conclusion:

It's not much but personally I like the Minifigure and the cart is not to bad.

The only bad thing is that the screen seem to be there just to add an extra 4 pcs in the set.

Over all I'm happy :classic:

Let me know what you think.

Edited by TheBrickster
Removed supersized pics

Thanks for the lovely review!

Unfortunately at 1500 plus wide, all your pics vastly exceed our maximum picture width of 800 pixels. Please resize before reposting the images so our members bandwidth doesn't get devoured!

If you are unsure how to do this, check the Tutorials Index.

Thanks for a good review, 'Yakop'. :thumbup::classic:

Not much too this one but handy it is to have for a traveller on a plane, bus or even boat.

By the way I use MS Paintbox to resize my pictures before posting - you go images then stretch & skew and set horizontal and vertical stretch to 10% - that works for me all the time.

Nice little review! :classic:

I look forward to when the pictures after being revised can be placed in again.

(A excellent place to learn about is the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy ) :wink:

This is a neat little civilian impulse! The baggage cart is clever and will pair up nicely with the larger Airport set.

However I think the Farmer impulse will be more popular and hard to find because it has the Pig and is better overall than this one

Edited by Macoco

Nice set, usable parts, probably will pick it up somewhere, someday...

Thanks for the review, Yakop! :thumbup: Wonderful little set, really, useful and a must-buy for any Town lover :classic: It's a pity we don't have Impulse sets in Spain... :pir_bawling:

Edited by BlueBard

It's a pity we don't have Impulse sets in Spain... :pir_bawling:

Not even from Shop-At-Home? Disgraceful :grin: The UK is in (probably) the worst recession of europe and WE can buy the impulses!

Edited by Matt Dawson

Thanks for the lovely review!

Unfortunately at 1500 plus wide, all your pics vastly exceed our maximum picture width of 800 pixels. Please resize before reposting the images so our members bandwidth doesn't get devoured!

If you are unsure how to do this, check the Tutorials Index.

And I changed it :classic: Sorry about that

Great parts in this little set. I love the super smsall impulse sets, nice review!

I love these little impulse sets! Thanks for the nice review so I can see a few things better. I really want that camera and briefcase in black.

Nice set, I'm definitely gonna get a few of these for the classic space jacket, the shoulder bag, and the 1x1 brick with stud on one side in light bley. That one is a new part this year.

Great little set. I like all the minifig accesories, like the IJ bag. I think the cart could've been done better, but it's no big deal. And I can't quite find the purpose of that screen, although it is a pieces :thumbup:

Nice little impulse with some very interesting pieces. :thumbup:

I never had a camera or a shoulder bag. A cheap way of getting those. :sweet:

Civilians we wanted, civilians we got! :wink:

Great little set. I like all the minifig accesories, like the IJ bag. I think the cart could've been done better, but it's no big deal. And I can't quite find the purpose of that screen, although it is a pieces :thumbup:

It's probably a Flight Departure/Arrival screen.

And I can't quite find the purpose of that screen, although it is a pieces :thumbup:

Even if it's a computer screen I think it was pretty obvious looking at the box...

Edited by BlueBard

I rated it "above average".

Yet this is one of many impulse sets which fall into the "I'll surely buy one, but not more than one" category.

Even if it's a computer screen I think it was pretty obvious looking at the box...

It is... of course. But now that I look at it again, I really wish they would have made something that resembled an actual flight info screen more (and made it bigger). Now it just looks like the computer has crashed and is displaying an error window :grin:

But it must be running on Windows, because it looks more like an error message box than a flight listing :laugh:

EDIT: ... Damn, sorry for the repeat...

Thanks for the nice review.

I like the classic space symbol on his jacket. LEGO is really playing the nostalgia card, lately first the statue in the SPIII set and now we have the official LEGO geek :grin: ...

Edited by yellost

Now it just looks like the computer has crashed and is displaying an error window :grin:

It is very realistic, at my local airport I see a lot of error windows on the Arrival/Departure screens... :grin::laugh::tongue:

Well that was a good review. Though you are right about the little computer stand. I would have much rather had a bench and a flight information display. Oh well I will just have to make my own. :sadnew:

Can't you see it clearly? This "Blue Screen of Death" was put there on purpose.

The Flight screen is not working properly because a cat climbed on the network antennas. So you have to buy the new fire station in order for the firemen to bring the cat down.

Still, the malfunction remains. You must also buy the new maintenance vehicle so that the technician can go up there and fix the problem.

:grin:

Come on, that was easy to guess. Like taking candy from a baby.

:tongue:

Conspiracy theories ON!

:devil:

Conspiracy theories ON!

:devil:

:laugh:

I'm quite sure pigs were involved as well and some wealthy couple in a limo obviously stands to benefit from malfunctioning of the flight info screens. :grin:

Not even from Shop-At-Home? Disgraceful :grin: The UK is in (probably) the worst recession of europe and WE can buy the impulses!

Yes, of course we can have them from SAH but only from SAH so, call me purist but even if I'm a BL user I always like to buy the sets "phisically" :tongue: