Sign in to follow this  
Sir E Fullner

Happy Christmas

traintech1.jpg

:classic:

It is almost Christmas, and the New Year is coming up. So, I thought that I would give everybody the Season's Greetings.

Also, I want to tell each and every one of you about the models I have built this year. You can see them at my MOC page at MOCpages.com

I have built a Thomas the Tank Engine ® model, if you see it, it will look very impressive.

And also a Big Four Engine, an Ivatt class 2-6-2T

Something I have created, but deleted, the Santa Fe Super Chief chugging down the line.

Also, the joy of the whole season, the Christmas Express

Well, this has been quite a year. I wish all of the Train Tech and Eurobrick users a happy building into the New Year.

:thumbup:

Always entertaining, always inspiring, always:

post-7307-1260747178_thumb.png

post-7307-1260747601_thumb.png

post-7307-1260747625_thumb.png

Edited by TheBrickster

Hmm...no images showing up there. You might try uploading them to a photo service like Brickself, MOCpages, or Flickr and linking to those.

-Dave

tot-lug_100x40.jpg

Hey mate, welcome to Eurobricks! Like Dave suggested, perhaps you should consider uploading your images to an image hosting service and deeplinking your pictures in here. Here are some tutorials that you might find useful:

But remember to keep your images to a maximum of 800 x 600 pixels! :classic:

Nice effort to create a Thomas, but you've got to work on your image linking and sizing. You'll find that more people will appreciate your work when the images are sized properly and displayed in accordance with what you intended.