Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon signup thread

sign_up.jpg

Premise: The ancient temple ruins of Phasma Diabolus are a site to behold. Legend holds that strange shadow creatures can be seen at the site on the night of a lunar eclipse. Sixteen strangers have signed up for a high-priced tour of the site on the night of a lunar eclipse. But as the moon turns the color of blood, so does the sacred ground...

Signup: Post in this thread for an opportunity to play in this mystery game.

Style of play: This is a mystery game. Characters will be presented with situations and puzzles to solve on their own. Actions have consequences and some stakes are high. It will not be easy to survive this game.

How to win: Solve the mystery. :wink:

The game will start in one week and involve sixteen players...

Let me just check my diary...

...hair appointment...

...taking the cat to the vet appointment...

...cat's hair appointment...

Hmmm... if you're lucky, I might be able to squeeze this in :sadnew:

(OMG! OMG! Sign me up! :tongue:)

I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I know I have never played one of these, but Infection is so amazing to watch, to actually be in one would be great.

Sign me up. :classic:

Edited by The crazy one

I'll give it a try. This would be my first Mystery game here. Hinckley, if you don't think it'd work for me just say so. Other wise it sounds fun. :grin:

I'd love to play if I wasn't clear. :sweet:

Edited by JCC1004

So I'm not quite sure I understand correctly - do you want to say something along the lines of, "I'd love to play!" as per a normal signup or do we actually have to write our usernames? If so

Ricecracker!

I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I know I have never played one of these, but Infection is so amazing to watch, to actually be in one would be great.

Sign me up. :classic:

This is different from Infection. There won't be voting people out. There will be one mystery for everyone, individually or together. There will, however, be death. Count on it. :devil:

I'll give it a go.

You will?? I may have to play too then. Oh wait... :cry_sad: I'm hosting. I'm so surprised you want to play. Pleasantly surprised? See, look: :sweet: That's a pleasantly surprised face.

This is different from Infection. There won't be voting people out. There will be one mystery for everyone, individually or together. There will, however, be death. Count on it. :devil:

I guessed that, but still, I would love to play. :classic: I was just saying I loved watching them, so I would like to try one. :wink:

I am going to post my name just in case......The crazy one!! :laugh:

Edited by The crazy one

You will?? I may have to play too then. Oh wait... :cry_sad: I'm hosting. I'm so surprised you want to play. Pleasantly surprised? See, look: :sweet: That's a pleasantly surprised face.

:tongue: I thought you would. How could I say no to a Hinckley mystery game? :wub:

I'd like to play. :sweet:

I almost survived MOTEE but did to much megablock kicking and had to get killed off on the last day. :tongue:

Anyway the story looks very interesting and is not quite what I thought of when I heard "Red Moon" but probably better. :thumbup:

Let me just check my diary...

...hair appointment...

...taking the cat to the vet appointment...

...cat's hair appointment...

Hmmm... if you're lucky, I might be able to squeeze this in :sadnew:

(OMG! OMG! Sign me up! :tongue: )

Damn these n00bs! :tongue::laugh:

this is a Mystery which is a little different from a Mafia like Infection :wink:

EDIT: Damn Hinck beat me to it ^

Edited by Darth_Legois

So I'm not quite sure I understand correctly - do you want to say something along the lines of, "I'd love to play!" as per a normal signup or do we actually have to write our usernames? If so

Ricecracker!

You solved the first puzzle! *huh* Just kidding. I have no idea why I wrote it that way. I don't even remember what I was thinking. Huffing too much kerosene over here.

You gave us about 30 words, a title and a picture, and you expect us to join.

I AM IN.

I think it seems like a great idea!

Sign me up!

and, if it is nessesary, CallMePie

Edited by CallMePie

Hinck, it would be an honour to play in one of your games. :wub: This sounds so exciting already, my tail is twitching. I love it when a host promises death in one of these games, it just makes it all the more exciting.

Nice to see you in this forum too Sieggy, it is good to see old gamers returning.

Lovely picture by the way, very spooky. :oh:

Sweet! :wub:

Sign me up if you can, please, Hinckley. This sounds like it'll be fun. :devil:

Edited by Striker

I'll give it a go.

I'm :sweet:, too! Pleasantly surprised!

Put me down for consideration, please. This one sounds interesting... red moon? Spooky!

This one sounds interesting... red moon?

I'm almost fearful to ask what that means, exactly.