Sign in to follow this  
sok117

Lego Echo Base mistake

Good spotting. Either there's some sort of time travel going on or maybe the Empire had some old equipment deployed on Hoth.

Good spotting. Either there's some sort of time travel going on or maybe the Empire had some old equipment deployed on Hoth.

Hah, I doubt it is that complex. :tongue: Lego would never bother to look up if the Empire used old equipment on Hoth.

It will be Lego trying to give the impression of Imperial Walkers in the background. Nothing too fancy.

Edited by The crazy one

haha thats so funny! :laugh:

I bet they just wanted to get more advertising for their clone wars line

Ha ha, that's funny. The only explanation I can think is the wone lego comic that shows the walker on hoth. But you never see the abse though... maybe a snowtroop found the walker and built another??? Or it's just lego trying to be funny. and I stress trying...

Hmm... the Home One page shows Hoth instead of Endor. At least I think so, clarification please?

It will be Lego trying to give the impression of Imperial Walkers in the background. Nothing too fancy.

No, lego has most likely put them there as a place taker for a short time till they can photo shop in the new next years AT-AT. :tongue: If they even make it...

Nice find Sok. :sweet::thumbup:

CommanderFox

LEGO's are aimed at children who won't care about this discrepency.

Great find but I bet TLG doesn't care that it's wrong.

good find but the bigger problem seems to be that the snow trooper is right there and still cant even come close to hitting the rebels, and vice versa.

This is too good :grin: .

What I love about these sets just like what Mr. Tools said is that the soldiers on boxarts are such bad aim. "Sir, this is TK-2338. We have enemy three feet away from us. They're just to far that we can't hit them with our blasterfire, what do we do?"

What I love about these sets just like what Mr. Tools said is that the soldiers on boxarts are such bad aim. "Sir, this is TK-2338. We have enemy three feet away from us. They're just to far that we can't hit them with our blasterfire, what do we do?"

Sure they can't hit the enemy, but they sure can blow stuff up beside the enemy. :tongue:

It can be a mirage in the snow desert. That makes me think about the apparition of Ben Kenobi, saw by Luke in the snowstorm.

Eh... speaking of mistakes, I was happy to get an extra pair of snow goggles in this set. I will change the old ones for these on my Hoth rebel soldier from the 4500 Snowspeeder set. They look more representative than the older ones.

Ha!

Who knows, maybe the Empire did use those walkers on hoth? :oh:

So far it doesn't appear so, but who knows, Lucas might throw that in and piss off all the OT SW fans.