danim

CITY: Bricklingston

A bit late but here are the new photos

Ocean Road

6725104251_6fdc8f10ff.jpg

Ocean Road, Bricklingston by danim007, on Flickr

Ocean Road is home to the Presedential Compuond complete with Beefeater and Scots Guard. Also at the end of the road is the HQ of Bricklingston Coast Guard and the Sports Store. Oppisite the Compound is Bricklingston TV Studios

6725083937_172714811a.jpg

Bricklingston Tv Studios by danim007, on Flickr

Here is Bricklingston TV Studios, complete with a gift from the BBC (a CB Dalek(yeah I know its not lego but looks really cool))

6725093385_8c736d83d9.jpg

Marissa's House by danim007, on Flickr

And Finally from this update is the home of Pop Singer Marissa (named after my wee sister). It is based on the Bandits Hideout

Not bad 'Danim', did you forget the roof on the police station though ? :wink:

Anyway, keep up the good work.....Brick On 'Danim' ! :classic:

not enough bricks to complete the police station, most of my money is going to my hospital as that is using a lot of plates and bricks

not enough bricks to complete the police station, most of my money is going to my hospital as that is using a lot of plates and bricks

Ah, perhaps make your police station one level but wider, remember there is a only hospital/medical centre set later in the year. :wink:

thanks for the comments guys

I think I will keep the Police Station on the 2 and a half levels as I feel it looks better

LT I don't think I will be getting the medical center as it does not have the items that my hospital does, or at least will have. An A&E (ER for the guys in the states) two operating theates, a dentist, a reception area complete with coke vending machine, a pharmacy, an xray room, two private wards, working lift, a row of offices, a couple of staff rooms as well as a helipad. 4 floors of pure saving power

Also if I get my way I am going to be getting a couple of new houses as well as mabey building a tram depot and extending the airport or at least thats the future plans

Edited by danim