Sign in to follow this  
Legoman

MOC: Traditional Tatooine Home

indexed.gif

Well folks, I've just finished (ish) my lastest installment of tatooine. I did plan on making it christmasy and putting it into the raffle, but brickshelf was down. And seeing it doesn't fit any of the catagorys of the current SW contest, I present it as a MOC, which was why I did indeed build it. A triditional circular home. This will take place in my Tatooine setup

Here it goes!

4large.jpg

3small.jpg

2small.jpg

1small.jpg

Comments, C/C, and suggestions or whatever, all welcome.

Cheers,

Legoman

It looks great on the outside but what about the inside? Is it hollow, or is it filled with furniture?

Anyway, I really like how it is round and I think you should put a cloth or something over the door to cover it up during sandstorms :wink: .

Overall it looks great and it should look good with your tatooine setup.

It looks great on the outside but what about the inside? Is it hollow, or is it filled with furniture?

Anyway, I really like how it is round and I think you should put a cloth or something over the door to cover it up during sandstorms :wink: .

Overall it looks great and it should look good with your tatooine setup.

It's hollow. I tried to make it as movie accurate as possible. In the movie, the actual house is underground, only the top peice (what I've done) shows. And due to the nature of what I'm doing with my setup, I couldn't make anything 'Underground'

Hence I was left with what is here. As for the cloth, it sounds an intresting idea, but I think I'll leave it, as I'm strictly trying to keep my stuff movie accurate.

Cheers

great MOC Legoman! I like the technique you used to make the round dome its really cool.

One question, is the entrance supposed to be white?

Not bad at all, 'Legoman', not bad at all. :thumbup:

All you need is a few blaster marks and two black skeletons for Mr and Mrs Lars out the front door - that's after the visit by Vader's heavies ! :vader:

Great work ! :thumbup::classic:

It's really great. I've very jealous becuase I'm going to have a Sandcrawler, the new Landspeeder, and a group of Tuskens. All I need if the Lars Homestead and some Own and Beru figs. :cry_sad: Sadly I can't try to copy it because I don't have the parts. :sad: It's an excellent MOC. :thumbup:

Great MOC Legoman :thumbup::wub:

Nice and simple. :wub:

I like that way of building to create a roundish look. :thumbup:

Well done with it!

CommanderFox

Good job! I love it. The only thing I would change is that I would take the white out and put in tan.