Sign in to follow this  
JDHinten

Gardening

th_thindexedgif.gif 103c

Although some former pirates got respectable jobs, not everyone was pleased with the results.

4146681345_8714cdb558_b.jpg

Comments and criticisms welcome (although the entry is not likely to be changed, due to how last-minute it is).

Nice use of pieces all over!!! And an original idea too :) Those hedges do look alive - although for some of them this seems to be theit final breath.

Knowing that any feedback is pretty much useless is a bit of a put-off, but the good thing is that I can't think of anything you could/should have changed here! Well done & good luck in the competition.

Very creative, I love the green figs used as sculptures out of greenery, very cool.

Thanks everyone!

Knowing that any feedback is pretty much useless is a bit of a put-off

I figured that might be the case, but I thought somebody might be able to point out something I missed ;)

One of the most creative ideas so far! Good work. Serious contender in the small category.

ahah, what an original and cool entry , great job , and nice part usage!

I find this entry very very lovely. I like the idea, one of the things which makes this creation so lovely is the use of the peglegs and the guns for branches. Very lovely!

Thanks again!

one of the things which makes this creation so lovely is the use of the peglegs and the guns for branches.

Heh, I actually didn't want to do that at first but I couldn't find the other pieces I needed so... :pir_laugh2: