Sign in to follow this  
Stanley Kbrick

X marks the spot

Oh dear, not again. I thought I was through with this when Pellaeon unknowingly used the idea from my medium entry for his small entry, but I guess not, because you've just unknowingly used one of the the ideas from my small entry for your medium entry! This makes my head hurt...

Anyway, you've done well with the SNOT here, and you managed to make the inside of a BURP not look too bad, which is no easy feat. The dark red 'x' hidden in the bushes is a nice touch. Good luck in the contest.

Oh dear, not again.... but I guess not, because you've just unknowingly used one of the the ideas from my small entry for your medium entry! This makes my head hurt...

Oops. I'm really sorry about that. The Idea for this entry actually came from my six year old who wanted to know what I was doing and wanted to enter also. So when I asked what the pirates would do once they where done fighting, he replied well they go and get their treasure offcourse.

Anyway thans for the nice comments and sorry again for doubling your idea.

regards stanley

Well, we've actually had pirates mining on another separate occasion in the contest, apart from Tereglith's entry, as well as another captain digging up a treasure... But it doesn't matter anyway, digging up long-forgotten piles of gold is all you could expect from those old seadogs, right!

Nice MOC and good use of those *URPs :) It does look a bit edgy to me, but then again I guess that's what the ground is supposed to look like if it's all dug up. It's just that this actually resembles a solid rock cavern as opposed to a hole that was dug in the ground - I think tan & brown would have worked better than gray & bley here. But that's just a nit-pick - overall, a nice entry and good job to you & your son!

I don't mind. They are in different categories, after all. I just thought it was funny that we even had the treasure on the same side in relation to the "x-ray vision" hole.