Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Chapter 8

(First off, I'd like to personally apologize to all the players. I know the game has been boring for the last few chapters (and perhaps for the whole of the game for some of you) and I am actually deeply sorry. This is a first time thing for me, and I wanted to try to give myself an easier job, so i may not have made this game as exciting as possible, but I was hoping that you guys would still enjoy it. I'm actually sorry if you are not enjoying, and my only advice would be to make it exciting for yourself. I have given you as much free-reign as possible, which is actually shown in tonight's night actions. For those of you who are holding out for the end, well I promise the light at the end of the tunnel is only one chapter away.)

Chapter 8- Sunday Evening

foranhour-P007.jpg

"Where is that crazy lady? When I find her, I swear to god... is there someone behind me?"

foranhour-P008.jpg

"Were you just following me?"

"No."

"Oh. Well, if you were, it's okay, since I was looking for you."

"For what?"

foranhour-P008.jpg

"So I could off you!"

The first figure lunged at the second, who quickly pulled their fish from behind their back and tried to block.

foranhour-P010.jpg

By a random fluke, the knife was caught in the frozen fishes mouth and clattered to the floor.

foranhour-P011.jpg

WHACK!

------------------

foranhour-P012.jpg

"While I've got the time, I guess I ought to go read the rest of Morrison's files..." said Amelia. "And I've got the pistol loaded, so I shouldn't be in any dange-"

foranhour-P013.jpg

foranhour-P014.jpg

"Now I've got a knife, two bullets and the pistol. Things are certainly looking up for me!"

-----------------

The group met at the base of the stairs, with a few of them with something to report.

"Athranhart attacked me about twenty minutes ago. I'm lucky to be alive." Said Florence, her voice a little shaky. "I've knocked him out and thrown him in the basement. I think we ought to figure out what to do with him as a group."

"Amelia is dead. I found her in the Servant Quarters." Reported Clarence. The group nodded. Things were moving quickly, and the night was falling. They needed to do something about their predicament. Time had come for them to figure out what was really going on.

Cast of Characters:

060-1.jpgLord Athranhart (A Lord) - Striker

063-2-1.jpgMme. Florance (World Famous Chef) - Zapper Brick

057-1.jpgCheif Morrison (Cheif of Police) - Jimbutcher

058-2.jpgSrgt. Johnson (Retired Army Srgt.) - Miccacol88

063-1.jpgAmelia Warhog (Famous Fighter Pilot) - Hewkii9

059-1.jpgProf. Rudy (Prof.) - Bob the Construction Man

061-1.jpgRex Harbor (Party Man) - Eskallon

056-1-1.jpgFather Clarance (Priest) - Draggy

062-2-1.jpgJimmy Thacher (Matinacne Man) - Ricecraker

061-2-1.jpgThomas Baker (Lawyer) - ImpShadows

062-1.jpgLord Gregor (Lord) - Zepher

MaptoMafstraw.jpg

-Zepher

Edited by Zepher

I'd like to stumble up to the group, rubbing my head.

I can say now that I'm pretty sure Florence isn't... Ow! ... Any real threat to us... Ow! ... at the moment.

*rubs head*

Amelia... no!

Whoever's behind all these killings is taking advantage of us, killing us then taking our weapons... :hmpf_bad:

There's only... Ow! ... five of us left, including an... Ow! ... ghost.

I attacked Florence as a test. To see if there were to be any other killings in the night, to... Ow! ... see if she was the killer.

You see, if she was distracted with me, there would be time for a killer to attack.

Apparently, my theory has been proven, and... Ow! ... I was wrong. Florence isn't the killer, but she is a bit dangerous. :wacko:

Wait.... a ghost!

I'd like to run away screaming, then fall down a flight of stairs, screaming as a soar through the air, flapping my arms like a headless chicken.

First off......I trust Arthanhart entirely now, as he couldn't be the killer if he lost the knife and ws knocked cold. That leaves us with 3 suspects:

Clarance.

Baker

Johnson

We need more clues. :sceptic: I'm not sure if we can figure it out from anything known.

Where are Morrison's files? I think this is the time when we need them the most.....

First off......I trust Arthanhart entirely now, as he couldn't be the killer if he lost the knife and ws knocked cold.

Thank you, ma'am. My sincere apologies for trying to hurt you in any way last night. :blush: Friends? :sweet:

Clarance.

Baker

Johnson

It's Baker or Johnson. Father Clarance is just too innocent to be a killer.

But wait! No one would suspect the priest!

But wait! There is that suspicious, quiet, treasure-hunting, blood-sucking, lawyer and his questionable innocence!

But wait! There is that crazy army veteran! Whom I can really imagine has post-war syndrome!

But wait! Then there's the somewhat crazy, but somewhat innocent chef-lady! Whom smacked me with a fish and threw me down a flight of stairs! Here's your food with a side of CRAZY! :wacko:

But wait! I'm a crazy old bat without a walking stick to wave in the air and scream at youngsters "Get off my lawn!"

Thank you, ma'am. My sincere apologies for trying to hurt you in any way last night. :blush: Friends? :sweet:

It's Baker or Johnson. Father Clarance is just too innocent to be a killer.

But wait! No one would suspect the priest!

But wait! There is that suspicious, quiet, treasure-hunting, blood-sucking, lawyer and his questionable innocence!

But wait! There is that crazy army veteran! Whom I can really imagine has post-war syndrome!

But wait! Then there's the somewhat crazy, but somewhat innocent chef-lady! Whom smacked me with a fish and threw me down a flight of stairs! Here's your food with a side of CRAZY! :wacko:

But wait! I'm a crazy old bat without a walking stick to wave in the air and scream at youngsters "Get off my lawn!"

Of course. :classic:

You're right. (Even if it wsa a joke) We have no soild evidence against anyone.

I unfortunately have to agree, there is a killer among us, but we are still no closer to discovering who that person is, which is frankly quite disappointing. Surely we must know something by now?

A few things still concern me. Where is that diary? Where is Faisser, what has he to do with all this, and why is he intent on killing us? Why are we even here in the first place if he did not invite us? Why did Florence have a fish? Why do I feel so hungry looking at that fish? Well, that's probably because we seem to keep forgetting to eat, but still...

Right, let's see if we can actually figure something out today. Suggestions and observations, anyone? This library must contain something that can help us...

I'm not too sure, where, out of this entire mansion, we should even begin to look for clues.

Oh, Voice in the Sky, can we please get a hint? :look:

I vote we start in the bathroom; there's always clues in the toilet! Big, smelly clues. :sick:

Seriously, I think we should wait in the basement tonight, wait for Faisser, and knock him out when he goes back down there. He'll think we're all in bed, fast asleep. Then, when he comes back down...

WHAM-O!

Or is that just my crazy side talking?

Remembering back......

"The figure quickly took something out of Rex's pocket, and then dropped its own knife and picked up Thomas's."

The killer is not Thomas. :sceptic:

"Rexie's killer said "Now I'm getting out of here and as far away from danger as possible." Therefore, I believe that he is one of those men or women who stayed upstairs."

Ameilia said that. Since Accualty, the one who hit Rudy came from downstairs. That could have been someone else, but I'm not sure.

The suspects:

Clarance

Johnson

One of them is the killer. O great voice in the sky, a little hint maybe?

I'm going to talk to Arthanhart privately

Sorry to be so long, I've been rather busy looking for the treasure and lost track of things.

Sadly, I'm beginning to think as some of you that Father Clarance is the killer. I tried to protect him and couldn't find him, which means his actions are completely unaccounted for, except by his own word. Most of the rest of us have been previously shown to be uninvolved in various ways, but not him...

I accuse Father Clarance!

If you're right, then it is Clarance. It isn't me. :sceptic:

You could be lying with that one simple statement.

Your two sentences could affect the outcome of this entire pandemic.

Before I believe you, I'll need to hear some proof, not just "It isn't me." :sadnew:

Sorry, but I just don't know who to believe.

It's pretty obvious that Faisser's been killing a few people, but here's what we know.

-Florence killed Jimmy.

-Faisser killed Rudy.

-And it appears that it may be but one killer that's killed Rex, Amelia(:cry_sad:), Gregor, and Morrison.

My suspicions always blamed Morrison for some reason; like I said, Morrison was involved in mob activities. I say we should take a(nother?) look around his room and search through his belongings, to see if perhaps there's anything of interest.

Who's with me?

I'm sorry you think that way my friends, all I want to do is go home. :sceptic: You honestly think a man of the church would start murdering people he has never met before in some creepy house? It sounds unlikely to me. What I want to know is what has happened to Faisser.

I know I am not the killer, so going off your logic Florence, I would have to point my finger at Johnson. Pointing fingers however isn't really going to get us anywhere. We should be looking for facts, and I am sure there must be some around here somewhere...

I'm sorry you think that way my friends, all I want to do is go home. :sceptic: You honestly think a man of the church would start murdering people he has never met before in some creepy house? It sounds unlikely to me.

Only unlikely? What if you aren't who you claim to be at all? I have reason to believe that each of us was invited through deception, but that one wasn't invited at all, and that one ... is YOU!

I'd like for the group to subdue this imposter and put him in a closet, a crate, a coffin, whatever we have handy. Let's not have any more deaths ...

-Florence killed Jimmy.

What the heck? :wacko: Where did you get that idea?

Anyways, remember back.....to when Rudy was killed.

I blocked Clarance that night, and, as you may have noticed, the normal night killer did not strike. Only Faisser killed Rudy.....now remember back....to when Rex was killed.

The killer exchanged knives with Thomas. Thomas, do you still have that knife? And if so, can you show it to us?

I'm sorry you think that way my friends, all I want to do is go home. :sceptic: You honestly think a man of the church would start murdering people he has never met before in some creepy house? It sounds unlikely to me. What I want to know is what has happened to Faisser.

I know I am not the killer, so going off your logic Florence, I would have to point my finger at Johnson. Pointing fingers however isn't really going to get us anywhere. We should be looking for facts, and I am sure there must be some around here somewhere...

You do have a good point... But it's not true evidence.

Only unlikely? What if you aren't who you claim to be at all? I have reason to believe that each of us was invited through deception, but that one wasn't invited at all, and that one ... is YOU!

And Thomas... You seem pretty accusing when we don't have any proof.

Do you have anything you'd like to share with us?

The sun set on Mafstraw as each member dragged themselves to bed. They knew that tonight, with the killer in possesion of both the gun and a knife, they were in trouble. It was time to take things into thier own hands and deal with it themselves.

PLEASE SEND IN A SUSPECT SHEET!

FORMAT

Who: Lord Gregor

How: Parachuted into the chimney, and used magic to kill everyone. (Be as detailed as possible, even going down to the events of every night if you know them)

Why: Becuase he was bored. (Again, be as detailed as possible.)

Killer, please send in your normal night action.

Sign in to follow this