BaronSat

Small X-Wing diorama

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hi SW lovers,

Just a quick made dioarama for my new x-wing model.

X-Wing-Diorama.jpg

And BTW a rebel cart transport.

Rebel-Cart-01.jpg

Now you will ask me why the rebel cart doesn't appear on the diorama? Well, I build the cart just a few days after so too late... maybe one day...

Check this instructions link on how to build the Rebel Cart.

Both, the X-Wing and the cart look pretty accurate to my knowledge.

And do I spot moving landing gear on the X-Wing? Looks nice. Probably doesn`t fit a pilot though, does it?

Nice X-Wing, looks really well scaled towards the minings. The rest of the hangar area is nice too, some great flooring details in there.

The Rebel transport cart looks pretty neat too. Perhaps use some plates and tiles to create the effect of the rebels legs on the running board instead of just perching on the top of the vehicle.

Both, the X-Wing and the cart look pretty accurate to my knowledge.

And do I spot moving landing gear on the X-Wing? Looks nice. Probably doesn`t fit a pilot though, does it?

Yes the landing gears are retractable, you have good eyes ;>) I have more photos and some show a bit more but still need to prepare them before publishing. And Yes again the cokpit fits a pilot. You get a A+ :tongue:

... Perhaps use some plates and tiles to create the effect of the rebels legs on the running board instead of just perching on the top of the vehicle.

Probably, but that's why I like minifigures, you know they have so few point of articulations that they sometimes look stupid and it's funny :laugh:

Yeah, the X Wing is beautiful. :classic:

It looks a bit like the one we can see at the end of the Visual Dictionnary. :)

I love it!

Heck, I love all of your creations! :wub:

They're all so smooth with all of the tiles and SNOT, and this is the same!

I was wondering though, is there a cockpit? It seems to be solid.

This is just fantastic. Another great creation from yourself. I love the high quality of the pictures and the colours used are good.

Fantastic SNOT idea and minifigures are very good.

The cart is a good idea but may I suggest to put something in so the minifigure will be fixed.

But apart from that it is just fabulous.

Burman

As usual great mocs. The snotted X-Wing is really nice. Would love to see more pictures of cockpit and the landing gear.

Hope you will post pictures of that when you got it.

The cart looks to be a little "fat" (dont´t remember that in details from the movie) it might be dead on, still very good and accurate as I do remember.

Looks great, I really like the running lights on the gorund, those are very well done.

Hello!

That's a lovely little hangar scene! :classic: As already stated in previous replies, the X-Wing and cart are well done! But you also paid attention to create a proper looking hangar floor. Those grill plates really work nice here. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

The hangar as a whole is amazing! I love the cockpit on the X-Wing, it's so streamlined! :thumbup:

Really nice MOC BaronSat :thumbup::wub:

That X-wing is Great! So is the cart. :wub: Thats how I'd like it to be if we ever got a Yavin IV set.

I didn't expect the X-wing to be able to fit a pilot! Can't wait to see more pics of the landing gear!

Great job!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Great x-wing it reminds me of the one shown in the Yavin 4 concept. I like the snotting on the wings its really incredible. The cart transport looks really good and I like all the tan it must have cost a far bit for just those pieces.

Great job! :thumbup:

.... I didn't expect the X-wing to be able to fit a pilot! Can't wait to see more pics of the landing gear!

Great job!

CommanderFox

Here's a photo of the cockpit with pilot.

X-Wing-Small-Cockpit.jpg

As you can see it's very small so I can't say if Porkins would fit inside but any regualr minifigure can :laugh:

And about the cart, here's the picture I used for reference :

SW-Scramble-on-Yavin.jpg

Now with such a good reference picture, I would say you did a mighty good job Baron on the cart :thumbup:

Also nice to see the open cockpit. Porkins dont fit in any X-wing if you look at Robot Chicken Wars :wink:

The cockpit is cleverly done, I guess these two cheese slopes on top of the targeting computer screen form the front of the cockpit canopy. And is it just me or do they look black in the picture of the complete diorama?

Yes the landing gears are retractable, you have good eyes ;>) I have more photos and some show a bit more but still need to prepare them before publishing. And Yes again the cokpit fits a pilot. You get a A+ :tongue:

Here's a photo of the cockpit with pilot.

*SNIP*

As you can see it's very small so I can't say if Porkins would fit inside but any regualr minifigure can :laugh:

And about the cart, here's the picture I used for reference :

*SNIP*

Oh wow! :cry_happy: It actually can fit a pilot! :oh::thumbup:

Agreed Porkins wouldn't be able to fit. :laugh:

Thats as Ras mentioned a Great ref pic! Your version in lego is Iddentical! :oh::wub:

Very well done again!

CommanderFox

Wow it can fit a pilot inside? thats so cool! Your cart is really well built and looks really close to your reference photo, great job on that.

What a great moc and a great diorama1 :thumbup::classic:

I like the tan cart very much.

It would be nice if TLC would make a real set of that, with a rebel engineer, some pilots and an (not R2D2) astromech.