Jasper Joppe Geers

My street so far...

My Word.

Those are beautiful. My mother would kill for a layout like that (no kidding, she keeps nagging me to start a modular town) those MOCs are the best I have seen in a while. It always fascinates me how people can make such wonderful buildings with detail to scale and functionality. Welcome to the forum.

This diorama is just PERFECT !

You are very skilled !

I love it so much !! :cry_happy: :cry_happy:

This is may be the best MOC with modular houses ever ! :thumbup:

Thisisthe best scene I have ever seen! Andthis is the most amazing Introduction post I have ever read. Every detail (except trees) are perfect. I wish I have this scene in my room! I think Your little ladies is very lucky.

I want to see more creations from you. Welcome to Eurobricks...

Oh my!! That is some great MOCs you have done there!! I cannot imagine the amount of bricks you purchased to do up those modular stuff.

The tour bus is real cool! minifig and life-scale. :thumbup:

Absolutely amazing, your town layout! I love your houses! The trees also look great though I'd have used another type of green for them; but that is just a matter of taste. Your layout's absolutely fantastic!

And a big thank you again!

I wish i could continue this stuff, but i need to bring my

brick collection up to scratch as they say...

And what's more, now with all your comments i have some extra

homework to do! Haha.

Cheers!

JJ.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G work Jasper! :oh3:

It is one of the most beautiful -if not THE most- street layouts I've ever seen! The details are just magnificient!

My favorite is the blue roof building! :wub: The colours you 've used in that building are truely beautiful! The way they are combined is great and you just can't help but looking.

A really eye-friendly creation! :wink:

I also like the way you've displayed the post office and the employees. It's like an anniversary photo or a photo taken from a commercial like:

"Because our company is our people, ready to serve the community, you." :wink:

Great work and welcome aboard to Eurobricks Jasper!

:thumbup:

Now that is what I call awesome. It's size is already astonishing. :wub:

I doubt if I will ever have a collection like that! It doesn't even fit at my place. :laugh:

The interiors arer awesome as well, and I'd better don't forget to mention all the details!

Amzaing work, you deserve a big, fat :thumbup: from me.

Keep expanding your street!

Hello and welcome on Eurobricks!

Nice to see you around here. :classic:

I'm happy to see your great mocs here

I also like the way you've displayed the post office and the employees. It's like an anniversary photo or a photo taken from a commercial like:

"Because our company is our people, ready to serve the community, you." :wink:

Yes, it looks like that.

Pity the dutch post KPN/TNT just stops with all official Postoffiches and put little replacements with lesser services in other shops.

@ Jasper Joppe Geers: It would be great to build the big Postoffice of Utrecht on the Neude Dutch Wikipedia link

Hey Wout!

Of course the Neude postoffice is one of a kind, but i think it doesn't

work in the modular way. I tcould work if it would be build as a centerpiece,

to create a street all around this buiding.

But only then i believe loads of other buildings would be possible!

Cheers,

JJ.

Amazing Modular buildings Jasper!! :oh::wub:

That is one street of modular buildings I'd LOVE to own!!

Will you continue building this street and eventually have buildings on both sides?

Very well done and Really looking forward to seeing more of your future MOCs!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

What can I say but I've discovered your work five minutes ago and I'm already a fan? :cry_happy: One of the best modular works I've ever seen, really (and I can say I've seen a lot! :tongue:), with a lot of clever details and designs and in a magnificent display as never seen before. :thumbup: :thumbup: I think the "MOC expert" tag for a "new in forum" is the proof you're a real modular master so welcome to EB and thanks for sharing all your good work with us :wink:

An absolutely astounding street scene. I am indeed very envious (I have enough to do one, maybe two buildings in this style to sit alongside my CC, GG and MS). Envious of the display space too :)

I like the distinctive nature of each building and yet their regularity too - they don't look "ad-hoc" but rather carefully planned, yet they are not plain either! The architectural style sits so very well with Café Corner and Green Grocer.

My brief comments don't do this justice, but it's so overwhelming that I barely know where to start!

I'd like to see more on the bike/cycle shop/museum - the roof construction looks very detailed and intricate. The link in your first post is unfortunately *not* to a close up of that building, but rather the same link as for the previous building - you could edit your post to correct this! Actually you could probably put that many photos inline without problems if the image size isn't too large.

Truly works of art!

I'd like to see more on the bike/cycle shop/museum - the roof construction looks very detailed and intricate. The link in your first post is unfortunately *not* to a close up of that building, but rather the same link as for the previous building - you could edit your post to correct this! Actually you could probably put that many photos inline without problems if the image size isn't too large.

Truly works of art!

Good point. Thing is, i need to reorganise my map on Photobucket

sometime. However, it would cause current links to break if i move

any of those pictures.

I can give you a link specifically to Collison's Bike & Cycle shop.

(At least, that is what's going to be on the sticker later on)

Here it is:

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/JJGeers/Lego/

Cheers!

JJ.

:pir-oh: Now that is absolutely spectacular! It captures the feel perfectly of a classic European capital city. The achitectural stylings are fantastic. The details and the colors are beautiful. I love your blue roofs. I am very impressed and inspired by your creations. Congratulations on an amazing one of a kind city. :thumbup:

Jasper, you should consider to build some of your Modular Houses with Lego Factory.

Maybe your MOCs will appeal to TLG... ;) (like the Market street)

Wow. How much $$ do you spend on LEGOS?

Way too much, haha! I always try to keep myself limited to a budget,

but i never can keep myself to it. I have a basic collection of bricks to

choose from, but mostly i get everything special together using Bricklink.

Jasper, you should consider to build some of your Modular Houses with Lego Factory.

Maybe your MOCs will appeal to TLG... ;) (like the Market street)

I'm not one of those computer guys really. I'm more into real time building.

It gives you this extra dimension of looking at things, not just your

computer screen.

It would be great of course when one day TLC releases a design from me,

that would truly be a great honour. But i think that Jamie Berard will always

be the modular guy there (Thankfully!!) :tongue:

Cheers

JJ.

Hi Jasper Joppe Geers,

those are some great buildings. I llike them a lot! :wub:

I've scanned your photobucket folder and read your first post thoroughly.

Two of your links in the first post link to the same photo.

The link to your bikeshop seems to be missing, but I found it nonetheless. :laugh:

I think it should have been this link, but correct me if I'm wrong:

Linky to your bike shop in bucket folder

Kind regards (from another Dutchie on the forum),

Teddy

*passes out* :oh:

That is amazing!!

I can't think of any more words to describe it, so i will just look and drool :wub: :wub: :wub:

EXCEPTIONALLY BRILLIANT.

The buildings looked like they were churned out from seasoned hands down from the deep dungeons in Billund. Genius is really an understatement - you've nailed it, kind sir. These buildings are icons - proof that sublime artisans such as yourself exist to provide that extra dimension from the yearly modular sets.

Which leads only to the next right thing : what about coming up with a step-by-step instructions for all of us? An inventory list would be great to start things off. I, for one, am shameless to admit that I intend to copy your buildings for my own esoteric brick-pleasure.

Well done, sir! :)