Nabii

LEGO Collectable Minifigures General Discussion

The problem with all the digital stuff these days is it's hard to tell what's actually ABS or just a render. The hat and guns look like proper plastic, but the position of the legs looks like a render. Or broken!

It seems odd that a flagship fig for a new theme, for example, would be released via a business card on to Brickjournal. So I really have no idea what this could mean.

I thought employees had individualised business cards, anyway?

I'm pretty sure they only have individualized business figs.

The problem with all the digital stuff these days is it's hard to tell what's actually ABS or just a render. The hat and guns look like proper plastic, but the position of the legs looks like a render. Or broken!

It seems odd that a flagship fig for a new theme, for example, would be released via a business card on to Brickjournal. So I really have no idea what this could mean.

THe leg isn't broken. The bottom is flat with the ground. It looks digitally done like all the LEGO video games. I don't know if this could be trusted as a new minifig, but it looks legit enough to me. THe crokked leg doesn't mean it's not officially from LEGO.

Nice find!

Look slike a Wild West themed minifig - though I'd say it's from the Lego Universe game, not a line of sets.

Unless of course Klaus-Deiter's petition made a HUGE impact on TLG that they decided to create a new WW theme in about a month :tongue:

I wish :hmpf_bad:

Still, glad to see TLG still thinks about Western designs, and I can imagine that if we do see another WW theme, then the minifgs wouldn't be too far removed from this fellow we see here.

Here's to hoping.

Will/Rocketbilly

On the side of most 2010 boxes, it says,"ADVENTURERS! The first full-length Lego DVD!". has anyone thought that this could be the main character?

On the side of most 2010 boxes, it says,"ADVENTURERS! The first full-length Lego DVD!". has anyone thought that this could be the main character?

Realy? i havent heard anything yet about that, but if its true then i bet Johny Thunder may be returning. If not that hopefully wester, guesing by the bull skull belt buckle he has. :classic:

I'm pretty sure they only have individualized business figs.

That's what I thought too. They are a plastic version of the employee with their name on the torso :wacko:

Look slike a Wild West themed minifig - though I'd say it's from the Lego Universe game, not a line of sets.
That's probably it.

I would really like for this to mean a new Western theme, but I doubt it.

Here's a deeplink so we can see it a little easier.

04-New-Card-Image-1s.jpg

Edited by booger540

I certainly hope so! Like I stated endlessly in this thread, I'm a HUGE fan of both classic 30s and 40s pulp fiction and the way the classic Adventures line explored those themes in a way that it wasn't likely LEGO ever would with the Indy line.

I love the look of that fig, and should he be indicative of what LEGO plans to do with a Adventures Redux line, I think TLC could truly have another blockbuster in-house theme in the making!

Unless there's a new theme of western space cavemen wrestlers on the way, I think this must be Universe related.

05-New-Card.jpg

06-New-Card.jpg

07-New-Card.jpg

Unless there's a new theme of western space cavemen wrestlers on the way, I think this must be Universe related.

:laugh: I suppose your right.

Too bad. That cowboy and spaceman look pretty darn good. :sad:

I actually might now abit about this.

You know those crappy cards that kids is collecting with Yogi Yo and what not?

Imagine this with LEGO minifigs. Don´t recall the exact details here.

There will be a set with 16 different minifigs in polybags that you can´t see through.

This to make kids (yeah right :hmpf: ) want more figs to collect. The rumor talked about a "Nacho Libre" fig

that we obviously just seen, also about Cheerleader with pom-poms. Those 16 figs is a first batch, then there will be another one as well.

The cost in Europe will be around 2.5 € each. Hope I made it all understandable, otherwise ask...

Iknow what they are! They are minifigs from Minifigures series! I remember seeing (not clearly) the space man!

I hope you are both right about these, because I think these look excellent figures. The Caveman (with a club!), the Adventurer, a Cheerleader? to me are all must have figures! I hope they will be standard quaility, and not the inferior 2009 battlepack rubbish.

You know those crappy cards that kids is collecting with Yogi Yo and what not?

Imagine this with LEGO minifigs. Don´t recall the exact details here.

There will be a set with 16 different minifigs in polybags that you can´t see through.

This to make kids (yeah right :hmpf: ) want more figs to collect. The rumor talked about a "Nacho Libre" fig

that we obviously just seen, also about Cheerleader with pom-poms. Those 16 figs is a first batch, then there will be another one as well.

The cost in Europe will be around 2.5 € each. Hope I made it all understandable, otherwise ask...

Wait... Are you talking about actual figs or cards with minifigs printed on them? Logic tells me it's the latter, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Wait... Are you talking about actual figs or cards with minifigs printed on them? Logic tells me it's the latter, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Actual figs! :sweet:

We will also get a clown is I recall correctly.

I guess a large part of my LEGO budget will be going to this when they come out in August. :grin:

Actual figs! :sweet:

:oh: Woah! Now that's nice! This is getting me pretty excited. :sweet: So it's 2.5 € per fig then? Will this be in the US too?

How come everyone seems to know about this? :wacko: Was there a thread I missed? If so, shouldn't this and that thread be merged?

Ooh, that is exciting news! :wub:

Good to see that there will be an alternative to the boring as batcrap City figs for a change. The level of detail on these looks great! I wonder if Mars Mission would have done better if they had designed the space figs properly as they seem to have here :laugh:

Yeah, i've read about this before. Sounds really cool, these figs look amazing. The only thing which sucks is that if you dont see what minifig is in a polybag you might end getting tons of those cavemen or so. And you even wont be able to sell them via brickling etc since everybody else will be getting tons of those too hehe.

Anyways, i'm really looking forward to this ! :thumbup:

Edited by CDC

You know, if it's a polybag you'll be able to feel the figs behind it ;)

This is great news for me. I can't wait. I WANT THEM. :P

Seriously? You got some RANDOM parts of dissasembled minifig... Its not so easy... :P

So you can get for example: A cowboy legs, clown face, street worker helmet, and female face!

Ooh, that is exciting news! :wub:

Good to see that there will be an alternative to the boring as batcrap City figs for a change. The level of detail on these looks great! I wonder if Mars Mission would have done better if they had designed the space figs properly as they seem to have here :laugh:

Bat Poop can be quite informative actually (When your office fixes bridges you have to learn about rare breeds dontcha know)

Seriously? You got some RANDOM parts of dissasembled minifig... Its not so easy... :P

So you can get for example: A cowboy legs, clown face, street worker helmet, and female face!

That would be so awesome. I imagine a UK release would be about £1.50, to compete with Go-Gos and Match Attax (target age group siblings current fads) thus I theorize I will be buying a box or three from the Cash'n'Carry :tongue: