Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Thronos Fighter (Low Altitude) & Thronos Air Speeder

indexed.gif

Entries for a Clone Army Builders Guild, Group Build. The theme is Black & White and you're permitted to use grey elements as well.

Thronos Fighter (Low Altitude)

p1011215.jpg

Thronos Air Speeder

p1011216.jpg

Gallery

Very slick little speeder, I like the wings alot, in fact I don't think I've seen those pieces before.

You do know that your pilot had green in his hair? Do they care about that?

That is one really cool Speeder!

I try to figure out what the sleek plates you used comes from. I was thinking the big airplanes but didn´t found them in their inventory.

The use of the transclear cheeseslope is nice as a console. Over all a good design.

Edit:Almost a double post Big Cam but you beat me to it :wink:

Very slick little speeder, I like the wings alot, in fact I don't think I've seen those pieces before.

You do know that your pilot had green in his hair? Do they care about that?

The element is white with only some green "paint". So I'm hoping the host will let it slide. It's jst a group build, no prizes. So I can't image it being "disqualified".

I try to figure out what the sleek plates you used comes from. I was thinking the big airplanes but didn

Edited by Rook

I try to figure out what the sleek plates you used comes from. I was thinking the big airplanes but didn´t found them in their inventory.

The use of the transclear cheeseslope is nice as a console. Over all a good design.

Edit:Almost a double post Big Cam but you beat me to it :wink:

I am quick like ninja

The element is white with only some green "paint". So I'm hoping the host will let it slide. It's jst a group build, no prizes. So I can't image it being "disqualified".

They're from Mars Mission and Space Police sets I believe.

That's good news.

I'll have to check into the Mars sets, I really want to know where they came from.

I am quick like ninja.

I'll have to check into the Mars sets, I really want to know where they came from.

I think I would have beaten you to it if it was not that I started lurk around on BL for the pieces. But I give you this one :wink:

Have to lurk those themes. I have no sets from any of those lines I belive.

Hello!

The use of large pieces is much more limited compared to small universal pieces. You did an excellent job in including many big pieces into very sleek vehicles! Fantastic use of those panels, cylinders and slopes! :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

very nice MOC Rook.

both vehicles look sleek(as some had said) and the builds are great, considering those (rare?) big panel wing pieces that you used.

keep up the great work :thumbup:

Very sleek designs Rook. I prefer the low altitude one better though. I like the curved panels at the front they make it look very royal. The flick fire missiles make it look like a true lego set!

Great work