Sign in to follow this  
legopapa

Dutch Moonbase

That is an absolutely outstanding build. It has a wonderfully subdued sci-fi feel to it, and some great parts usage like the giant plane wing as a roof. Hats off to you for both your imagination and building skills.

My lastest MOC is the MIRACLE Adventure Tower. This old communications tower was transformed into an adventure tower with a bungy-platform, rappel-track and some other fun stuff. Next to the tower is a small amusementpark with a maze and some other stuff.

Builders comment: this tower was build as part of the layout we will show at Lego Fanwelt 2012 in Koln together with my Project MYRICL and some of Sky4walker's moc's (not yet named).

All pictures can be seen HERE or visit Lego Fanwelt 2012 in Koln - Germany.

MAT31.jpg

Edited by legopapa

This year we visited Lego FanWelt again after a succesful first time in 2010. This time we didn't really build a space theme but more a mix between Sci-Fi and City.

Layout-panorama.jpg

Photo by NXTchris 2012

The story behind the moc's and more pictures and video's can be found HERE

Wow, impressive layout :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the style of the futuristic building :wink:

That is a fantastic layout legopapa! So much to look at, I'm especially fond of the tower. I like the color built in offsetting the gray. Great work here. :classic:

These are some truly inspiring models. My favorite is the MYRICL. The lighting really makes all the windowed interior areas pop out. I think these models have just the right level of detail too, with plenty of little touches if you look closely but still having a clean look overall.