Sign in to follow this  
Swash Buckler

Buccaneer attack 1669

th_thindexedgif.gif 95c

:pir_laugh2: I finally figured out how i can put the pics from mocpages here- thanks to the Bonaparte i think :pir-classic: well here is my newest big piratemoc it is spanish colony and buccaneers are attacking into it -with rowing boats :pir-tongue: - well there is many of them...1257774469m_DISPLAY.jpg

12577744711_DISPLAY.jpg

12577752747_DISPLAY.jpg

12577757101_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by SlyOwl

You have added a lot of detail in this MOC. Sand green fits in an old city wall I think.

I like the church, the bell is really nice. And the flag of New Spain is nice as well. :thumbup:

Nice MOC. There are really a lot of things going on there. I think a white/blue background would look better here, but for the rest it's good.

I must say, I really like your crab! :pir-sweet: I've never seen that before but it's genious.

For the rest, I like your minifigures, you have a lot of cool faces. And the buildings are nice too.

good job :thumbup:

Edited by Admiral Croissant

A very nice MOC with lots of details. I think that the buccaneers are goners, there's no way for them to get into the fort

Looks great! The beach and fortress/city are amazing, filled with details.

A big :thumbup: from me.

Nice!

Church is very good!

Coloring on the walls could be better, imo, but it is probably just me.

Also the vegetation is beautiful!

Nice MOC. There are really a lot of things going on there. I think a white/blue background would look better here, but for the rest it's good.

I must say, I really like your crab! :pir-sweet: I've never seen that before but it's genious.

For the rest, I like your minifigures, you have a lot of cool faces. And the buildings are nice too.

good job :thumbup:

Thanks Slyowl used that crab but he used black hands- i though that red are better- but credit goes to him :jollyroger:

A very nice MOC with lots of details. I think that the buccaneers are goners, there's no way for them to get into the fort

:pir-sceptic: Well only two guards and one little gate to the city- (this is not supposed to be main entrance :pir-classic: ) but a kind of "backdoor"- so maybe they kill the guards and then wait spanish reinforcements- and ambush them- buccaneers used many bold tactics :pir-tongue:

You have added a lot of detail in this MOC. Sand green fits in an old city wall I think.

I like the church, the bell is really nice. And the flag of New Spain is nice as well. :thumbup:

Flag should be correct it is a bit different than the one used in the ships of the Spain during that time. And sand green is supposed to be moss of course :pir_laugh2:

:pir-sceptic: Well only two guards and one little gate to the city- (this is not supposed to be main entrance :pir-classic: ) but a kind of "backdoor"- so maybe they kill the guards and then wait spanish reinforcements- and ambush them- buccaneers used many bold tactics :pir-tongue:

How can they ambush them if the guards on the wall here them fighting? :pir_wacko:

Edited by Ratshot

Nice MOC! I really like the bell and the use of the Hermoine hairpiece.

I am not really in fond of the smoke/blast that is coming from the cannon though. It might be the light or something, but it looks a bit out of place. Maybe you could use white instead. :pir-sceptic:

How can they ambush them if the guards on the wall here them fighting? :pir_wacko:

:imperialguard_commander1: Oh do that really matter so much- maybe they kill :pir-skull: all those who can see them and then go hiding somewhere (that bush?) and when spaniards go to check out what happened on the gates they jump out and surprise them (you know like Han Solo did in the Star Wars Return of the jedi :pir-vader:) - ummm anyway :pir-sceptic: i dunno i didn't thought that very much i justed wanted to build a buccaneermoc :pir-tongue: so sorry if my battleplan is not perfect :pir-devil:

:imperialguard_commander1: Oh do that really matter so much- maybe they kill :pir-skull: all those who can see them and then go hiding somewhere (that bush?) and when spaniards go to check out what happened on the gates they jump out and surprise them (you know like Han Solo did in the Star Wars Return of the jedi :pir-vader:) - ummm anyway :pir-sceptic: i don't know i didn't thought that very much i justed wanted to build a buccaneermoc :pir-tongue: so sorry if my battleplan is not perfect :pir-devil:

I just overused a smileys a little bit :pir_laugh2::pir_laugh2::pir_laugh2:

Nice MOC! I really like the bell and the use of the Hermoine hairpiece.

I am not really in fond of the smoke/blast that is coming from the cannon though. It might be the light or something, but it looks a bit out of place. Maybe you could use white instead. :pir-sceptic:

Sorry but i like the way it is and i'm not going to change it- also this moc is gone now for the other port i haven't enough bricks to let these mocs to "live" :pir-look: - i have to take them apart for the next dio :kahuka:

Edited by Swash Buckler

Why would you quote yourself with tons of smilies just to say you overused smilies, from the same post even??? I don't get it.

On to your MOC, I think it's a great scene, a little busy but that's actually a good thing in my book. The buildings look appropriate for a water side port. Is that a gallo's to the far left? THe bell tower looks nice but what's up with the cannon on the right, it's got a grey piece blocking the cannon.

All the figs are great, they are placed in a realistic way, and their faces are good.

Overall a very nice MOC.

Why would you quote yourself with tons of smilies just to say you overused smilies, from the same post even??? I don't get it.

On to your MOC, I think it's a great scene, a little busy but that's actually a good thing in my book. The buildings look appropriate for a water side port. Is that a gallo's to the far left? THe bell tower looks nice but what's up with the cannon on the right, it's got a grey piece blocking the cannon.

All the figs are great, they are placed in a realistic way, and their faces are good.

Overall a very nice MOC.

Thanks for comments- but it seems that you really don't understand my humour :pir_laugh2: maybe its bad but still... i said that i used too much smileys and being kind of selfironic and added too much again- ummm, :pir_wacko: anyway i think you understood that "grey piece" is meant to be smoke - i like it -i have seen much worse effects but when i do one which is not perfect -everyone complains about it :pir-hmpf:

i like it -i have seen much worse effects but when i do one which is not perfect -everyone complains about it

But there are also better effects. We just want to make every MOC perfect :pir-sweet: Your MOC looks good but it can look even better. So I don't see the problem. I think comments are very useful to improve your MOC's and building skills. Our comments are not ment to just say what is wrong about it, but to improve the MOC.

But there are also better effects. We just want to make every MOC perfect :pir-sweet: Your MOC looks good but it can look even better. So I don't see the problem. I think comments are very useful to improve your MOC's and building skills. Our comments are not ment to just say what is wrong about it, but to improve the MOC.

Well that's true :pir-classic: but problem is that there is no perfect part for smoke effect- at least i haven't seen it so it is about personal opinion- and my opinion is that my effect looks good enough- but of course i agree wih that fact that critic can be and should be constructive- anyway thanks for comments everyone :pir-blush: