dsc02901.jpg

dsc02902.jpg

dsc02903.jpg

tan colour ( with TOW missile )

dsc02904.jpg

dsc02905.jpg

dsc02906.jpg

dsc02907.jpg

3 different colours ( from left: dary gray, tan, dark bluish gray)

dsc02908.jpg

dsc02909.jpg

special version for my sniper team

dsc02910.jpg

dsc02912.jpg

Special thanks for my fds 's support, more than 20 HUMVEE sold to local & international Lego Fans,

I made some special version & satify their need, such as below:

dsc02924.jpg

dsc02925.jpg

dsc02926.jpg

dsc02927.jpg

dsc02928.jpg

dsc02929.jpg

dsc02930.jpg

Enjoy~

welcome to my MOC PAGES :

http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/42923

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Hi! I've been admiring your Humvee collection since seeing them appear on Flickr and Brickshelf. They really look great. I love the opening hoods and the multiple variants, especially the different weapon turret options. The turret armor looks great too.

If I were to criticize anything it would be to say that I'd prefer them with the larger type wheels and with flush doors. I'd also love to see a stripped down roof- and door-less special ops version.

In fact that's exactly what I'm working on right now in LDraw. I want to make something combining the best elements of your excellent design, MrYoder's excellent (if rather complex) Humvee, and my own old 6-wide design.

Does the windscreen connect to anything, or is it just held in there by friction?

Edited by SpaceMonkey

Nice HUMVEEs!

Great shape. I think 6 wide hummer is perfect scale for minifigs!

I like them in any color, maybe tan is a little nicer to me.

Nice HUMVEEs!

Great shape. I think 6 wide hummer is perfect scale for minifigs!

I like them in any color, maybe tan is a little nicer to me.

These are 8-wide. Six-wide doesn't really work.

These are 8-wide. Six-wide doesn't really work.

Wow, I meant 8 wide :blush:

I know that is 6wide-bad, 8 wide-good, tried it myself!

Thanks for correcting!

these are amazing mocs.

I am trying to work out how the first one is built

do you think you could create a MCLAD model or a ldd model so I could see how it is made

Thanks

Hi! I've been admiring your Humvee collection since seeing them appear on Flickr and Brickshelf. They really look great. I love the opening hoods and the multiple variants, especially the different weapon turret options. The turret armor looks great too.

If I were to criticize anything it would be to say that I'd prefer them with the larger type wheels and with flush doors. I'd also love to see a stripped down roof- and door-less special ops version.

In fact that's exactly what I'm working on right now in LDraw. I want to make something combining the best elements of your excellent design, MrYoder's excellent (if rather complex) Humvee, and my own old 6-wide design.

Does the windscreen connect to anything, or is it just held in there by friction?

Thx so much :) i will make the special ops version in these few days.

i've try 6 wide before, but 8 wide is more better, you can compare it in my MOCpages pic.

for the wheels, any suggestion?

I sold the 30th Humvee to Lego fans yesterday. I start to sell the humvee since some ppl want to buy it.

i 've made many version & try to satify their need :)

I wish everyone like my humvee & enjoy.

Holy Cow, those are very accuarate, they seriously look just like a real Humvee.

Awasome work, I love the little mobile command center inside the one.

How much would you be willing to sell a humvee similar to the first one you posted but without the computers and with a row of seats on both sides inside the rear.

They are nice, but I have to disagree about the width. I agree that your 8-wide one looks better than your 6-wide one, but a convincing 6-wide one can be done albeit at the expense of being able to fit four figures inside

http://www.flickr.com/photos/madphysicist/2583546077/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/channaher/3339893266/

It is a matter of personal preference to a large extent, but I like my minifig stuff to be smaller. That includes Hummers.

I like the various types of shield you built around the armament stations. They look very much like the sort of things used on HumVees used in Iraq.

Cheers,

Ralph

How much would you be willing to sell a humvee similar to the first one you posted but without the computers and with a row of seats on both sides inside the rear.

I sell the Humvee in USD40 ( Normal version with brickarms's LMG & 1 minifig ), plus the postage charge.

For this special version I guess around USD45( with 1 minifig & 1 brickarms's smg)

If interested , I can send the picture to you by email, I hope to do the best & try to satify all lego fan's need.

For safty, can go to my bricklink shop & protect both sides.

For the link of bricklink shop & email address, can send me a pm ( message), thx.

I can not send you a pm as it is saying you have it disabled. Why not post the link here

Nice! The longer slopes are good on the back. And the brick-built weapon is an improvement too (great as the BrickArms LMG is, it's a bit small for what should really be a .50 Cal on a Humvee).

Are you still doing a stripped down roof- and door-less spec ops version? Also could you possibly post a deconstructed view showing how your rotating weapons turret is built? Not that I want to copy it (my own Humvees are 80% built and just waiting on final parts) but I'd like to see how you've done it.

Nice work, Hummers are always nicely captured in Lego, and haveing them in Military humvee uniform is all the better.

I wish this was a set!

Wow im dumb...but i just ordered one! thanks these are fantastic :thumbup:

Edited by AND3RSEN

Nice work they look really accurate for this scale. The angle of the hood looks sick. Though I really don't like those wheels :sceptic:

According to the report, Brickarms LMG can't provide enough fire support to the ground troops...

Batis Arms upgrade humvee's weapon, from brickarms LMG to M2 .50 machine gun...

dsc03137.jpg

M2 MACHINE GUN now testing on the battle field...

dsc03138.jpg

dsc03139.jpg

dsc03140.jpg

as seen, M2 is fit & can be use in the turret

dsc03141.jpg

dsc03142.jpg

dsc03144.jpg

dsc03145.jpg

HUMVEE SPEICAL OPS VERSION+ WEAPON TURRET+ M2 MACHINE GUN

dsc03146.jpg

dsc03147.jpg

dsc03148.jpg

dsc03149.jpg

Thank you for watching & now available !!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=antony_tam