Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Day 1

Wicwa! Come to the kitchen, I need help burning our shipment of wieners. And help cooking the next wiener-free meal. :classic:

No, stop! That's my shipment of Pop-Tarts!

Yes, they finally arrived!

Ahem... yeah, I agree we're not going to get anything done today. Have a good night's sleep, everyone. :classic:

Well, they say it's always good to have someone to turn to in times of stress, I suppose.

Well i just look in the mirror everyday to see the GLarnk of my dreams!

What are these Pop Tarts, anything like Chucken Pot Pie?

You know every race in the universe has the same exact dish as Earth's swedish meatballs perhaps Ivan should whip us up a bunch of the swedish meatballs?

Wicwa! Come to the kitchen, I need help burning our shipment of wieners. And help cooking the next wiener-free meal. :classic:

*waves a ladle in front of Ivan*

How many times do I have to tell you I am not your little helper! I am every bit as much of a chef as you are, and my specialité, starburst slugs covered in D'weegal oil, have won multiple awards among my people! :angry:

You know every race in the universe has the same exact dish as Earth's swedish meatballs perhaps Ivan should whip us up a bunch of the swedish meatballs?

I don't know about Swedish meatballs, but how about Grunxbloatean moatballs, dug straight from the bottom of the slowest-streaming sewer moat? :grin:

I know my Khrum just can't get enough of them. :wub:

You're making moatballs? Awesome! Those really are the best!

Yeah, judging by the way things are going, I do not think we will make any decisions today...except the decision to not make a decision! Might as well just enjoy the evening.

The day is drawing to a close and we're no closer to finding out who's infected... I have my suspicions but it's too early to say. I'm afraid it seems we'll have to wait and see what the night brings. If it's to be my last I'd like to spend it in carefree abandon - I'm too afraid to be alone!

On the plus side we've established the ship is extremely well stocked with a variety of food and flora.

Day 1 has ended without a conviction

It is now Night, those with night actions have 48 hours to send them to me in a PM, if your night action is not sent within those 48 hours it will not be counted. The sooner you send in your night actions the sooner I can start preparing Day 2.