Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Confirmation & Discussion

Are we still waiting for someone? I thought everyone confirmed now...

Are we still waiting for someone? I thought everyone confirmed now...

We're waiting on the host now :tongue: Dragonator better slap him awake - that's what Regulators are for, after all.

I believe we are still waiting for Darkness Falls, who has been inactive for a few days.

Actually, I believe Darkness Falls has yet to confirm. Once he does, then the show is on the road! Or, space, whatever. Opps, looks like Bob beat me to it...

Edited by professor flitwick

I believe we are still waiting for Darkness Falls, who has been inactive for a few days.

Then it's Darkness Falls who Dragonator better kick! :devil:

We're waiting on the host now :tongue: Dragonator better slap him awake - that's what Regulators are for, after all.

Indeed. Been quite a mess tonight with matters beyond my control, so I wasn't able to post Day 1 like was my original intention, sorry about that :blush: (Darkness Falls has until the end of Day 1 to get active, if not he'll be replaced) I'll get Day 1 up tomorrow, promise.

Terribly sorry, chaps. Shall we get going?

About time that you have showed up. We have all been waiting for you to confirm.

Welcome to the Infection. :thumbup:

Shoving someone out of an airlock seems a big extreme doesn't it? :tongue:

Interesting opening Quarryfang i have a few ideas already...

Gah! I meant to do small text like this but it came out as big text like this. :wacko:

Thats why there is a preview post option :wink:.

Thanks.

Quick query: If in the likely event 11+ people vote for the same person, will you kill off the person with the highest vote or wait until 11+ people have voted for someone (which could take ages).

Edited by simonjedi

Thanks.

Quick query: If in the unlikely even 11+ people vote for the same person, will you kill off the person with the highest vote or wait until 11+ people have voted for someone (which could take ages).

If the Day lasts for more than 96 hours without a majority vote the Day ends without a conviction and no one is killed. (this has always been the standard in EB mafia games, I saw no need to change it)

Id like to join the Non-infected if that is ok.

Kindly note that this topic which you have posted early, is strictly reserved for players.

I have moved your post into this discussion. Sign up was done a few weeks ago, and regstriation has ended for this season.

Thanks.