WesternOutlaw

MOC: Haunted Station

hauntedstation.jpg

Within a damp and desolate valley, east of the castle, there's a sinister old station that awaits the Ghost Line. Few continue to visit except for creatures of the night, and an "occasional guest" who may not need a return ticket. Grey bricks from the nearby quary, ebony laquered woodwork, and crimson paint highlight the eerie station. Sinister secrets may be found within, if one ever makes it off the train.

The perfect conclusion to this year's Halloween theme. Great job on setting the atmosphere right, Brickster - and on building this eery station!

I was really hoping for a photograph of all your MOCs together... Could you please provide us with a shot of your haunted train pulling all ghostly & ghouly freights while entering this here station? That would really be appreciated!

I was really hoping for a photograph of all your MOCs together... Could you please provide us with a shot of your haunted train pulling all ghostly & ghouly freights while entering this here station? That would really be appreciated!

Thanks Otters.

The train is hard to photograph and I've tried a few times but have been unsuccessful. Here's a shot now that I've got some light. It's not the best, but gives you a better idea of what the complete train looks like. I did add that yellow stripe to the loco and passenger wagons that I mentioned in one of the other threads.

Not pictured is the station, that is too large to fit on my limited table space.

halloweentrain.jpg

That is awsome, well done TheBrickster love your halloween stuff and the skeleton heads give it the final touch.

Its a shame about the station not fitting in but the rest of your stuff is great.

:pir-laugh: cb :pir-wink:

Edited by crabboy329

Thanks for the pic Brickster :) That layour of yours sure looks cool!

Cool theme brickster. The colorscheme that you used makes it real :thumbup:

Next time on the station I will look back if I see that green ghost :cry_sad: