Sign in to follow this  
Eskallon

EB Community Star Wars Build

Can I have room 16 please, I will make it a labratory for republic scientists. :tongue:

Sorry but I said 16 must be a hanger but I have signed you up for a place thats similar but on venator 1, it is space 34.

Edited by Eskallon

Do you mind if I take 27 as a artillery station?

Done and I have added another venator due to the amount of people wishing to sign up so feel free to all take spaces on venator 1.

AH! I see you have added an extra venator! I am back at home and would be quite happy to do room 37, battle stategy room on Venator 1. :)

So: room 37 - stategy room

Eskallon, could you change module 19 from a research lab to a weapons depot/armory? Also, number 2 is an engine room, not a research lab. :wink:

Eskallon, could you change module 19 from a research lab to a weapons depot/armory? Also, number 2 is an engine room, not a research lab. :wink:

Ok, thats fine, I will sort everything out tommorow as I am on my phone right now. Good luck with your build though.

That is a really nice armoury Millacol. Lots of weapon variety and loads of pictures, I was beginning to worry there were no shots with figs :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words, ISC. :classic: I really wanted to show off the armory and the weapons, so I figured figs could take a backseat this time. :laugh: I basically just built the "shell" of the room a few days ago, then crammed in as much weaponry as I could. :grin:

Essentially, there's a sub-machine gun, a sniper rifle, a grenade launcher, four RPG's, four plasma grenades, a bunch of anti-air missiles, a whole pile of standard-issue weapons, some lightsabres, and a time-bomb. :devil:

Don't mean to step on your toes, but I already asked Eskallon via PM If I could have numbers 18 and 19 on Venator 1.

Nice armory, Millacol. :thumbup: I really like the door and the weapons rack. But the counter with the clerk doesn't make much sense to me. It makes it look more like a weapons shop than a depot.

Thanks for the comment, Oky. My idea was that a trooper would have to sign out the weapon he wanted, fill out paperwork, etc. So I thought more of a store atmosphere would work.

Well, it was a good idea, but just imagine this situation:

A clone comes running into the armory: "Our troops down on the planet are running out of weapons! We need 50 rifles and 20 missile launcher RIGHT AWAY!!"

Clerk: "Now hold on a minute. I need you to fill out these forms first, and then sign here... and here... and here..."

:laugh:

How about this:

"Hello, I've just joined the army of the republic five minutes ago, and I need a whole bunch of guns, as well as enough explosives to blow up the ship we're on."

"Of course. Some higher-up said no paperwork or other precautions, so go right ahead."

:laugh:

Good point. :tongue:

Btw, I need some advice. When I build the command bridge, which wall should be the open one? I think it should be either the back or one of the sides. You could probably see more if it is one of the sides, but if I do that, how should do the trench on that side? You know, those trenches where all the clones sit at monitors? Would it be OK if I leave the trench closed on the side, or do you need to be able to look inside it too?

I have completed the Munitions room. It should be up in the next two days. :classic:

Good point. :tongue:

Btw, I need some advice. When I build the command bridge, which wall should be the open one? I think it should be either the back or one of the sides. You could probably see more if it is one of the sides, but if I do that, how should do the trench on that side? You know, those trenches where all the clones sit at monitors? Would it be OK if I leave the trench closed on the side, or do you need to be able to look inside it too?

I think it would be best if you did it on the side with the trench, yes it would remove computer space but it gives a better view. Remember if you want you could only overhead shots.

I have completed the Munitions room. It should be up in the next two days. :classic:

I look forward to it. :classic:

Hey Millacol88, great entry, I really like some of the cool weapons and it all fits in perfectly.

I think it would be best if you did it on the side with the trench, yes it would remove computer space but it gives a better view. Remember if you want you could only overhead shots.

I just had an idea: How about I use hinges on the trench wall with the computers so that it can open up? :sweet:

And I don't really understand that last thing you said. Why would I want to only take overhead shots? :sceptic:

Thanks for adding me to the list, and I hate to be a pain in the big behind, but could I switch over to slot 16, and slot 41 on Venator 1 please?

16 is already taken by the Sith Apprentice on Venator1, so better try another number in Star Wars Lotto for the community build. I am sure Eskallon can give you 41 without a drama.

Very nice entry Millacol88 :thumbup::wub:

I really like the choice of weapons. :thumbup: I like it how there is a nice row of blasters-rifles. :thumbup:

Great job and looking forward to everyone else's entrys. :sweet:

CommanderFox

I just had an idea: How about I use hinges on the trench wall with the computers so that it can open up? :sweet:

And I don't really understand that last thing you said. Why would I want to only take overhead shots? :sceptic:

Oh, ignore what I said, yeah hinges would be nice.

Thanks for adding me to the list, and I hate to be a pain in the big behind, but could I switch over to slot 16, and slot 41 on Venator 1 please?

I have only done 41, read I Scream Clones post fory why not 16.