Sign in to follow this  
Eskallon

EB Community Star Wars Build

1-OK, (my first time doing this) I'll take main floor, no.4 if its still available.

2-also, if I read the chart right, that would be a 10x10 square?

3-I'd like to do something funny. maybe it will be a turbolift, but filled with beach sand, and a little party going on in there, lol.

4-when is this suppose to be done by?

let me know.

EDIT:

I overlooked #40, 3rd level, venator 1, it appears untaken. can I do that one as well?

Edited by Dan the Brickman

He's using an alternative definition of "outstanding": remaining to be done or dealt with; unresolved. So he's PMing folks with unfinished models.

Phew! Thanks Pellaeon!

Very nice entry, Greenskull! Sorry for the late reply. I'm loving the smooth floor with the brick-built arrows on it, and all the nice greebs! :thumbup:

And in case you didn't notice, I just posted my fourth entry, the Main Bridge!

p1070610_small.jpg

p1070615_small.jpg

p1070630_small.jpg

I tried to make it as accurate as possible while still staying within the limits of the community build. The roof however is just an added bonus which I didn't pay too much attention to. As you can see, the walkway in the middle can be taken out for easier play inside the trenches.

Beat that, Destroydacre and legorevolution! :laugh:

What do you think? Hmm? :yoda:

Hi everyone

I have been rather busy the past couple of months and I promise you that I will get all the Admin bits which need doing done before I go on holiday/in 6 days.

4688305149_f048b59fbf_b.jpg

Really good entry greenskull, it looks really accurate and well done in a small scale. I especially like the way you used the car wheel things. :thumbup: Nice Greebles too.

p1070615_small.jpg

Another great entry from you too. I personally am loving those wonderful trenches. The roof is good too, the way you did the windows is genius. :thumbup:

Thanks

Eskallon