Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 6

Florence, did you try and block the Father last night?

Also, since Lord Faisser is missing, there's a treasure hidden somewhere, and we never got to explore the whole house, I think we should either all enter the basement or have another crack at the door to the second floor.

Yup. I did too, I'm guilty as charged. However, I do believe I was wrong, he is not the killer.

Yup. I did too, I'm guilty as charged. However, I do believe I was wrong, he is not the killer.

Who, Faisser or Rudy? Okay, I'm game either way. Tell me who the killer is [or why you don't think either of them is a killer].

Who, Faisser or Rudy? Okay, I'm game either way. Tell me who the killer is [or why you don't think either of them is a killer].

Alright, I have a reason as my I don't think Faisser is the killer. It was he responce to my acceptance to cook here. The reply said "From the desk of fhyftjb" (Note: I put those random letters because it was obscured) The rest of the reply said "See you there" in very bold handwriting, and was not cursive as seen in the previous note I recieved. (The one offering me a job here) It seemed suspicous, and not someone who was just nervous. It seemed more....threatening in tone.

Alright, I have a reason as my I don't think Faisser is the killer. It was he responce to my acceptance to cook here. The reply said "From the desk of fhyftjb" (Note: I put those random letters because it was obscured) The rest of the reply said "See you there" in very bold handwriting, and was not cursive as seen in the previous note I recieved. (The one offering me a job here) It seemed suspicous, and not someone who was just nervous. It seemed more....threatening in tone.

That would've been Rudy writing the note - if he captured and stowed Faisser in the basement, than he would have been doing Faisser's correspondence to keep up the charade. The only person I think Faisser killed was Rudy.

That would've been Rudy writing the note - if he captured and stowed Faisser in the basement, than he would have been doing Faisser's correspondence to keep up the charade. The only person I think Faisser killed was Rudy.

I suppose. But why did he go to the trouble of leaving the Manor, taking the train (I doubt he could have known Morrison and Arthanhart were on) back to Mafstraw. Why didn't he just say he got here earlier? :sceptic:

I'm happy you two understand what's going on... because I don't. :wacko:

Care to explain, Amelia? Or Thomas? Or someone I trust?

I'm happy you two understand what's going on... because I don't. :wacko:

Care to explain, Amelia? Or Thomas? Or someone I trust?

I'm sure Ameila will be glad to explain, mafia hitman lier.

I suppose. But why did he go to the trouble of leaving the Manor, taking the train (I doubt he could have known Morrison and Arthanhart were on) back to Mafstraw. Why didn't he just say he got here earlier? :sceptic:

Because he had some unfinished business at the university, or because he had hired you and knew you might be suspicious that a guest was inhabiting a manor with multiple locked doors and the host was nowhere to be seen? Speaking of the weeks before we got here, can you remind me about your prior time at Mafstraw? Things like, when did you get here? Did you ever encounter Faisser/Rudy/anybody face-to face?

Because he had some unfinished business at the university, or because he had hired you and knew you might be suspicious that a guest was inhabiting a manor with multiple locked doors and the host was nowhere to be seen? Speaking of the weeks before we got here, can you remind me about your prior time at Mafstraw? Things like, when did you get here? Did you ever encounter Faisser/Rudy/anybody face-to face?

I can't remember when I arrived. I think a few days before you. Nope, never met anyone in this Manor. It was like a ghost town before you guys arrived. Apparently, from what you said about the dairy, Faisser was already tied up when I arrived, as Faisser's dairy said he heard me walking around, but I never heard him, or anyone else.

I'm going to go talk with Amelia privately for a moment...

I assure you, Madame, she'll be right back. Don't freak out on me. :laugh:

I'm going to go talk with Amelia privately for a moment...

I assure you, Madame, she'll be right back. Don't freak out on me. :laugh:

Oh, shut up. :tongue:

I'll just get a quick word in with Sarge Johnson at the moment.

Sure.

I wonder when we'll finnaly get out of this hell-manor.

Voice in the sky, if it's possible, I'd like to go take a look through Rudy's belongings, and snoop around his room and search for anything secretive.

Also, thank you, Amelia, for taking the time to discuss things with me.

Hm... I would just like to check something...

I would like to go to the basement again, and look at the place where Fassier was held captive.

Any time. I think we all just want to figure this out.

Except for the serial killer :tongue:

I think we should search Rexie's belongings and room - in addition to finding out more about the missing bullet, he also said he knew about the treasure, and I think we should know more about it, even if it's just to understand Baker. Also, it'd give me a sense of closure.

I think we should search Rexie's belongings and room - in addition to finding out more about the missing bullet, he also said he knew about the treasure, and I think we should know more about it, even if it's just to understand Baker. Also, it'd give me a sense of closure.

That's a good idea.....maybe we should all hide our bullets, so, if one of us is killed, the killer still won't find our bullet. :look:

he also said he knew about the treasure, and I think we should know more about it, even if it's just to understand Baker.

A treasure; really? Baker, you crazy old-man-knocking-out moron! Stop leading us off-track! If anything, this treasure may be the thing we need to worry about the least at the moment. If we ever get the killer, then we can move on to that, but I'm more worried about our lives then golds and riches. :sadnew:

A treasure; really? Baker, you crazy old-man-knocking-out moron! Stop leading us off-track! If anything, this treasure may be the thing we need to worry about the least at the moment. If we ever get the killer, then we can move on to that, but I'm more worried about our lives then golds and riches. :sadnew:

As much as I hate to say it, I agree. The treasure is of no value right now. :sadnew:

I agree that the treasure is of little importance right now. I also agree we should take a peek through Rudy's belongings.

Voice in the sky, if it's possible, I'd like to go take a look through Rudy's belongings, and snoop around his room and search for anything secretive.

You go through Rudy's things. You find a change of clothes, a few books, and a notebook, which is blank other than a few math problems.

Rex's belongings are even more sparse. A change of clothes and an empty bottle of whisky is all you find.

Hm... I would just like to check something...

I would like to go to the basement again, and look at the place where Fassier was held captive.

You lead the way into the basement.

You go through Rudy's things. You find a change of clothes, a few books, and a notebook, which is blank other than a few math problems.

Rex's belongings are even more sparse. A change of clothes and an empty bottle of whisky is all you find.

You lead the way into the basement.

Blank.... Hmm, whiskey....Amelia, was Rex a drunk?

Blank.... Hmm, whiskey....Amelia, was Rex a drunk?

Always was. His daring and party lifestyle was what attracted me to Rexie in the first place, ever since university...

Always was. His daring and party lifestyle was what attracted me to Rexie in the first place, ever since university...

I see....well, there goes another lead, we're back where we started.

Above anything else, I would say we need a different perspective on this - Baker! Father! Wake up!