Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 6

I'm sure there's more in store for us. Beyond the treasure Baker so madly wants, I bet that we'll find something on the top floor that will turn someone new into a stark raving serial killer :tongue:

The group quickly discusses bullets and guns, and compiles this quick list.

Rex BULLET'S MISSING

Amelia Bullet

Johnson Bullet

Morrison Bullet

Florence Bullet

Athrnahart Bullet

Rudy GUN

Amelia reaches down and takes the gun. "Who should get this?" she ponders.

I don't think that that's necessary - it's evident Faisser killed Rudy, and it makes sense that he was the night killer who took out Jimmy and Rexie - otherwise, he would have struck again. I have more reasoning as to why Rudy was the killer, if anyone would like to hear at some point.

With some volunteers, I would like to search the main floor and basement [if we find a light] for Lord Faisser, and try and talk to him.

If we go into the basement, we should also retrieve and read the entirety of Faisser's journal.

Amelia leads a quick search of the main floor for Fraisser. They search all the room quickly, and notice that Morriison's and Clarences are all messed up. They then continue to check all other rooms on the floor, each with no results. Amelia leads the group down the stairs with her handy dandy candle which she found in the kitchen. They are unable to find Fraisser or the journal.

Alright, thank you for the explanation, I find it plausible. And yes, the person knocked out was Clarence, and yes he was muttering to himself about Amelia. She punched him in the basement to protect herself.

No, she slapped me when I grabbed her ankle. If he was punched in the stomach, it was for another purpose.

Well, thanks for ransacking my room without asking. I have no idea what book you're talking about.

The one Clarance was reading in the basement before everything went dark and we were locked in.

Wait, how would you know that the murder was committed with a shotgun or a rifle? The photos look to me to show that Rudy was killed with a hatchet.

My mistake. I glanced over the pictures quickly and am used to that kind of damage being the result of a shot to the gut. I see now that it's a hatchet, it just didn't look like one to me before.

They are unable to find Fraisser or the journal.

That book.

He's....not here! :oh3: We need to give someone the gun.....here, hand it to me. Amelia, take my bullet.

I'm not all that thrilled about you having the gun given that you drugged me on the first night. :hmpf_bad:

That book.

Yes, thank you Mr. State-the-obvious. :hmpf_bad:

I'm not all that thrilled about you having the gun given that you drugged me on the first night. :hmpf_bad:

Me either. Hand it over sister, to either me or Amelia. We seem to be the only ones that are responsible in any way. :sadnew:

I don't think that that's necessary - it's evident Faisser killed Rudy, and it makes sense that he was the night killer who took out Jimmy and Rexie - otherwise, he would have struck again. I have more reasoning as to why Rudy was the killer, if anyone would like to hear at some point.

You reasoning seems sound, it would certainly be good if we really are rid of that murderous madman. I guess we will find out soon enough, won't we?

The absence of the journal is troubling, where can it have gone? Who took it, and were did they put it? We need to finish reading that.

As to this gun, I do not think we should give it to anyone who has a bullet; we cannot be certain they do not have some other reason for wanting to look after it. Personally, I think we should keep the weapon separated from the ammunition as well as we can, to avoid any possibility of future conflict. Going by that, either someone needs to give up their bullet, or the gun should be given to either Mr. Baker or myself. I would be happy to entrust it to Mr. Baker if nobody disagrees, although it really doesn't matter who has it as long as hey don't also have a bullet.

I'll give up my bullet and keep the gun, if everyone agrees.

I agree. Hand it to him, Amelia.

Oh, and by the way, Arthanhart-Backstabber, I don't have the gun. Amelia does, so open your Megablockin' eyes and see for yourself, scum.

Bleh. Hate lawyers. However, Thomas, it seems you are innocent. In fact, I'm ready to reveal things that Arthanhart told me that will not fare well for him. :devil:

I agree. Hand it to him, Amelia.

That's one thing I guess I can agree with...

Oh, and by the way, Arthanhart-Backstabber, I don't have the gun. Amelia does, so open your Megablockin' eyes and see for yourself, scum.

Backstabber? :wacko:

In fact, I'm ready to reveal things that Arthanhart told me that will not fare well for him.

Don't forget that I know quite a lot about you, Madame. If you really do know anything that I told you that wasn't a lie, and you spill it, I'll tell them what you've been up to, lately, so they'll know who to get rid of next.

So you might want to be a be a bit more careful with where you tread and how far you go. :hmpf_bad:

That's one thing I guess I can agree with...

Backstabber? :wacko:

Don't forget that I know quite a lot about you, Madame. If you really do know anything that I told you that wasn't a lie, and you spill it, I'll tell them what you've been up to, lately, so they'll know who to get rid of next.

So you might want to be a be a bit more careful with where you tread and how far you go. :hmpf_bad:

Good. Where do we start....? I blocked Thomas twice on two different nights, I protected myself from him one night, and blocked Clarance last night. You, Arthanhart, wanted to kill Morrison because Arthanhart randomly knew that Morrison was involved with the mob. He did not explain how he knew this. Then he wanted me to kill Thomas on the same night. Later, he backed out of this, saying he'll just protect himself again. He attempted to block Thomas last night, allthough that must have been a lie: there was no obvious blocking of Thomas last night. I have tried to attempt to trick the killer more than once, I think Arthanhart will be more than happy to explain the situation. He has foiled these attempts every time. Need I say more?

Good. Where do we start....? I blocked Thomas twice on two different nights, I protected myself from him one night, and blocked Clarance last night. You, Arthanhart, wanted to kill Morrison because Arthanhart randomly knew that Morrison was involved with the mob. He did not explain how he knew this. Then he wanted me to kill Thomas on the same night. Later, he backed out of this, saying he'll just protect himself again. He attempted to block Thomas last night, allthough that must have been a lie: there was no obvious blocking of Thomas last night. I have tried to attempt to trick the killer more than once, I think Arthanhart will be more than happy to explain the situation. He has foiled these attempts every time. Need I say more?

It seems you've left out a lot, Madame.

You have been poisoning Thomas' tea. And you've knocked out quite a few people in the past few days. She was the frying pan wahcker the night Rex died, and if I recall, she wanted me to help her set-up Thomas. And for some reason I actually helped her confuse Sgt. Johnson when he questioned me about her tea! And I lied! I'm a dirty liar and I admit it! I've been trying to fool you all but now I realize I'm the one being fooled! She's pulling my strings! Also, as I look back through the potatoes you've thrown at me, I also think you killed Jimmy. :sadnew:

Who are you going to believe? Me, or the woman who's been trying to confuse you this whole time! She's a liar! I admit, I've had a rough past, but I am most certainly not a bad person! I swear, she's lying!She's going to keep hurting us and telling us lies!

It seems you've left out a lot, Madame.

You have been poisoning Thomas' tea. And you've knocked out quite a few people in the past few days. She was the frying pan wahcker the night Rex died, and if I recall, she wanted me to help her set-up Thomas. And for some reason I actually helped her confuse Sgt. Johnson when he questioned me about her tea! And I lied! I'm a dirty liar and I admit it! I've been trying to fool you all but now I realize I'm the one being fooled! She's pulling my strings! Also, as I look back through the potatoes you've thrown at me, I also think you killed Jimmy. :sadnew:

Who are you going to believe? Me, or the woman who's been trying to confuse you this whole time! She's a liar! I admit, I've had a rough past, but I am most certainly not a bad person! I swear, she's lying! She's going to keep hurting us and telling us lies!

Obviously, you have simply repeated what I said. :hmpf: No, not to set up Thomas, but to confuse the killer. The killer would then not think you were protect yourself, therefore drawing the killer out. You think I killed Jimmy? Remember the journal. "I heard him kill again tonight." So now you think I'm accually a man? :laugh: Of course I was the frying pan-er! I said I blocked him, duh. :hmpf:

They are unable to find Fraisser or the journal.

So, did Faisser go back in and take it with him to wherever he went?

No, she slapped me when I grabbed her ankle. If he was punched in the stomach, it was for another purpose.

Why did you grab my ankle, again?

I'll give up my bullet and keep the gun, if everyone agrees.

I trust you, here. I'd like to take Johnson's bullet from him and give him the empty pistol.

Florence, I realize we're all just trying to stay safe, and it's more than likely, almost normal by this point to be paranoid, but it's become readily apparent you have a hidden agenda against Baker. You say you poisoned Baker on the first night to throw off the killer, but the first person to die was only found the morning after that first night. So, why did you poison him so readily?

So, did Faisser go back in and take it with him to wherever he went?

Why did you grab my ankle, again?

I trust you, here. I'd like to take Johnson's bullet from him and give him the empty pistol.

Florence, I realize we're all just trying to stay safe, and it's more than likely, almost normal by this point to be paranoid, but it's become readily apparent you have a hidden agenda against Baker. You say you poisoned Baker on the first night to throw off the killer, but the first person to die was only found the morning after that first night. So, why did you poison him so readily?

I didn't mean that blocking him was to throw off the killer, but the reason I blocked Thomas was.....Well, when it comes right down to it, he was my gut feeling. Being the first night, I didn't have any clues or ideas. So I followed it, sure, and I was wrong, but I am still suspicous of Thomas with this "Treasure" that I doubt exists.

Alright, alright. My mistake.

The one Clarance was reading in the basement before everything went dark and we were locked in.

So the journal.

My mistake. I glanced over the pictures quickly and am used to that kind of damage being the result of a shot to the gut. I see now that it's a hatchet, it just didn't look like one to me before.

Mm-hmm. Well, you give me no other reason to suspicious of you, so I'll believe you for now. But I wonder if you ransacked the rooms just to throw suspicion on myself and Clarence. Perhaps you're hiding it somewhere.

As to this gun, I do not think we should give it to anyone who has a bullet; we cannot be certain they do not have some other reason for wanting to look after it. Personally, I think we should keep the weapon separated from the ammunition as well as we can, to avoid any possibility of future conflict. Going by that, either someone needs to give up their bullet, or the gun should be given to either Mr. Baker or myself. I would be happy to entrust it to Mr. Baker if nobody disagrees, although it really doesn't matter who has it as long as hey don't also have a bullet.

Can't we just let Amelia keep it? I trust her over most of you, and putting it in the hands of a trained military man, one who actually knows how to shoot a gun, is wise? I don't trust Baker, either...

Excellent deduction on our clues so far, Amelia. They all make sense, which would make Frassier a prime suspect. But Arthanhart? I trust Florence more than you currently. I can't take either side right now, but I suggest you calm down before you make yourself overly-suspicious.

Alright, alright. My mistake.

So the journal.

Mm-hmm. Well, you give me no other reason to suspicious of you, so I'll believe you for now. But I wonder if you ransacked the rooms just to throw suspicion on myself and Clarence. Perhaps you're hiding it somewhere.

Can't we just let Amelia keep it? I trust her over most of you, and putting it in the hands of a trained military man, one who actually knows how to shoot a gun, is wise? I don't trust Baker, either...

Excellent deduction on our clues so far, Amelia. They all make sense, which would make Frassier a prime suspect. But Arthanhart? I trust Florence more than you currently. I can't take either side right now, but I suggest you calm down before you make yourself overly-suspicious.

Agreed. Let's calm down for a minute, and be rational, Arthanhart. After all, why are we argueing? The killer is probably Faisser,so why are we accusing eachother?

The killer is probably Faisser,so why are we accusing eachother?

The man who killed Rudy is Faisser. He had an axe - Faisser mentioned in the part of the journal we had read that he found an axe. He yelled "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" - this is his house.

The man who killed Rudy is Faisser. He had an axe - Faisser mentioned in the part of the journal we had read that he found an axe. He yelled "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" - this is his house.

Yes, but if someone else dies tonight, then we'll know that there's another killer... :look:

That's fine with me. I just didn't think Amelia wanted to keep it. Athranhat and Florence, calm down, lest you make yourselves seem suspicious. Openly revealing that you have lied or poisoned someone's tea with no evidence doesn't exactly take suspicion off yourself. Right now, our number one priority is to deal with Faisser and find that journal.

What kind of madhouse is this? Athranhart and Florance are killing and poisoning and whacking people, Faisser or someone wanting us to think it's him is hacking people up, and you people are worried about the journal? Sure, it probably leads to the treasure, but what good is treasure if you're cut up in little pieces? :wacko:

Oh, and for the 15th time Amelia, I didn't grab your ankle intentionally, I grabbed it in the dark while feeling around for a weapon. Now get over it. :hmpf: Oh, and tell us why Clarance says you punched him in the stomach while you're at it.

Oh, and for the 15th time Amelia, I didn't grab your ankle intentionally, I grabbed it in the dark while feeling around for a weapon. Now get over it. :hmpf: Oh, and tell us why Clarance says you punched him in the stomach while you're at it.

Sor-ray! I guess I'm uncomfortable about lawyers touching me, is all!

And I have no idea why the Father thinks I punched him in the gut - I may point out, though, that he has never directly accused me, and what we know of his reaction last night seems to point a bit more toward Florence's rather vehement method of blocking people, although it seems to have had no effect.

Just clarifying, his reaction to being punched in the gut.

Arthanhart, wake up, you crazy old bat! :angry:

If you haven't noticed, I'm standing right here. :hmpf_bad:

I refuse to argue further with someone who keeps lying! So don't bother asking me. :sadnew:

If you haven't noticed, I'm standing right here. :hmpf_bad:

I refuse to argue further with someone who keeps lying! So don't bother asking me. :sadnew:

Oh yes, I keep lying, blah blah blah, you have no idea how I could be lying, blah blah blah blah.....

But I'm not here to fight. And if we keep fighting, we'll get no where.

Florence, did you try and block the Father last night?

Also, since Lord Faisser is missing, there's a treasure hidden somewhere, and we never got to explore the whole house, I think we should either all enter the basement or have another crack at the door to the second floor.