Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

SWCG Movie/Series Update Thread

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

After a lack of views in the BrickFlick SWCG topic, I decided (with the Moderator's permission) to make an update thread in this forum so it is a little more noticable to you all. :classic:

I will post pictures, clips and make requests about the movie and upcoming series regularly, so keep an eye out! I will also post links to the other topic in which I will post the episodes and movie. I urge you to post what you think and ideas in this topic so I can maybe include them in later productions and change certain things round. Feel free to ask any questions too, but not whether you can join the game which ended over 5 months ago. :tongue: I may include you in some way in episodes as a character or voice over etc, etc.

"For those of you who do not know what the SWCG is...or was, it was a game created by JimButcher where you can make the story up as you go along. It was based in the clone wars and there was two succesful seasons. Now it will be continued in my new animations starting in fall 2009. It has jumped forward to the Dark Times. After the great Jedi Purge the team finally come out of hiding and decide to do all they can to save innocent lives and stop the new Sith lords. Where we left off was on Raxus Prime. We had found a relic which had mega dark side powers and Count Dooku was trying to get it for the seperatist use. JD (my character) took it through the portal in the time machine and then Jim Butcher destroyed it. Then Dooku fled and the team got aboard a cruiser and jumped to hyperspace. Ofcourse, a lot changed in those three years. Anakin turned to the dark side, Thok, TeeBee and Bob became Moffs and generals in the Empire and the Team Alpha (the new title for the goodies) were the first to rebel against the powerful Empire. Ofcourse, JD is somewhere in the future waiting to meet up with the Team Alpha again but we'll find out about all that later. And where did JD hide the relic? All will be revealed." -taken from BrickFlick topic

Check out all the characters in the:

SWCG The Animated Series BrickFlick Forum Topic!

SWCG Chapter 4- THE MOVIE

Part 1

Part 2

Parts 3 and 4 coming soon

Recent Updates

New Speeder

SWCG Chapter 4 - THE MOVIE - Part 2

Edited by KimT

One word------- AWESOME! :wub: great job with the video especially. Was that the astucal EB member's voices?

I sound like a clone? *huh*

I liked getting thwacked by a Magnaguard, and then destroying it. Can't wait until the next part!

WOW lookin GREAT guys!!!! :wub: :wub: can't wait for the next chapter :wub:

You have made me want to get back into making little brick films :thumbup:

Thanks!

CommanderFox

I don't know why you created a new topic for this (lack of views isn't a very good reason), or what kind of jedi mind tricks you used on KimT to make him allow this to be posted in the SW forum, but anyway: Wow! This is Awesome! Great job. Your animation skills are clearly improving. :thumbup: The last 40 seconds or so and the part with you slow-motion-flip-kicking the bounty hunter are my favorite parts! :sweet: But Jim still sounds kinda stupid sometimes. :laugh: And Thok sounds, uhm, very enthusiastic. :tongue: This motivates me to get the last voice overs done asap and maybe to do some brickfilms again myself. :classic:

Btw, why don't you deeplink the first part as well?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I don't know why you created a new topic for this (lack of views isn't a very good reason), or what kind of jedi mind tricks you used on KimT to make him allow this to be posted in the SW forum, but anyway: Wow! This is Awesome! Great job. Your animation skills are clearly improving. :thumbup: The last 40 seconds or so and the part with you slow-motion-flip-kicking the bounty hunter are my favorite parts! :sweet: But Jim still sounds kinda stupid sometimes. :laugh: And Thok sounds, uhm, very enthusiastic. :tongue: This motivates me to get the last voice overs done asap and maybe to do some brickfilms again myself. :classic:

Btw, why don't you deeplink the first part as well?

Grats Oky! :classic: Jim and Thok were...meant to sound a bit silly. :tongue:

I got permission because hardly any of the members from SWCG are active in the BrickFlick forum, but very active in this one. :wink: It is just the latest update. I wasn't actually meant to deeplink the movie, but I thought considering it was new and all it might be okay. I said to Kim that I would only give links to the videos in the BrickFlick forum where they are meant to be. :look: Whoops...

Thanks to Fox, Bob and Forresto too. :sweet:

Hopefully the other members of SWCG will see this topic as well.

You know, you could just tell them about the topic via PM. :wink:

I'm a bit confused now. Should we continue to discuss the videos in here or in the other thread?

You know, you could just tell them about the topic via PM. :wink:

I'm a bit confused now. Should we continue to discuss the videos in here or in the other thread?

That is what I did before I made it. :wink:

This thread is for updates. Say what you think of them and make suggestiojns etc. But, discussion of Episodes and Movie Parts go in the other thread. A comment about it here and there is okay though. :classic:

UPDATE!

Trailer for the new series:

Sorry for the very long wait. Free time isn't abundant at the moment. :sceptic:

UPDATE!

Finale!

Enjoy it! :thumbup:

Prologue might be made later... Would ya'll rather the prologue of Chapter 4 or SWCS-Episode I?

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Episode I PREVIEW CLIPS

EDIT: If possible, could a MOD change the title to 'SWCS Series -- Updates Thread', and 'Chapter 4 Part 2 now showing!' to 'Episode I Previews here!'.

Thanks!

Edited by Jammiedodger714