Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Conclusion

Night Actions from Night 7

WhiteFang – Watch Ricecracker – Successful

Sir Dillon – Investigate Quarryman - Successful

Quarryman – Frame Striker – Successful

Ricecracker – Kill Bob the Construction Man – Successful

Just minor nitpicking because I'm a bastard, my framing of Striker on night 7 was not successful as I had targeted him the night before and it had to be a sudden death night for me to be able to frame the same person again.

Dragonator, did you ever plan to use those characters from the sign up thread such as the beggar or the forestman for the reserves? If yes, what was their alliance/night actions? Sorry if they were there for nothing more than being part of the background, just idle curiosity.

Great ending! :wub:

By the way, it's robed! Not robbed. :hmpf:

Congratulations to the winners! :sweet::thumbup:

I have two observations about this particular game.

1. Zepher rocks! Great job. I had no idea I was being played by you (clearly) until it was too late. Nice work! :blush:

2. Hey Dragonator, if you're going to give me a "difficult role" don't confirm for two other players what my identity is one the first night. By playing out your goofy little Sorcerer gets attacked and blocked and meets the wizard nonsense you let Stash and possibly Alice know exactly who I was. Difficult role, yes. Letting two people know for certain who I was on the first night: impossible. Would've been fun to actually play this one... :sceptic:

But overall, very fun and I enjoyed my brief part in it. Great hosting and building once again. Thanks for supplying us with several weeks of fun and entertainment. :sweet:

2. Hey Dragonator, if you're going to give me a "difficult role" don't confirm for two other players what my identity is one the first night. By playing out your goofy little Sorcerer gets attacked and blocked and meets the wizard nonsense you let Stash and possibly Alice know exactly who I was. Difficult role, yes. Letting two people know for certain who I was on the first night: impossible. Would've been fun to actually play this one... :sceptic:

Unfortunately that's just how the night actions turned out. If you had chosen to attack any other person, you probably would have survived a lot longer, but someone I suspect succumbed to metagaming. :wink: The combination of you being blocked, attacked by the assassin and attacking the wizard, your "balance" player in this game, led to the events of the night, which were quite standard in terms of the usual information given at the beginning of a day on what happens during the night. If you had not attacked your "balance" player, then the information would not have been given out. Still, you played well, it was just unfortunate for you that the actions of several other players combined with your own action led to the inevitable result. I hope you have better luck in Infection. :classic:

By playing out your goofy little Sorcerer gets attacked and blocked and meets the wizard nonsense you let Stash and possibly Alice know exactly who I was.

Shame the goofy little Sorcerer had to try to kill me on night 1, huh? :tongue:

People who do things to me on night 1 always suffer! :devil:

Unfortunately that's just how the night actions turned out. If you had chosen to attack any other person, you probably would have survived a lot longer, but someone I suspect succumbed to metagaming. :wink:

ANY OTHER PERSON

Just felt that needed repeating. :laugh:

Doofus. :hmpf: Next time just get yourself killed, I don't need the help, I've got plenty of other people who are perfectly willing to kill me for no good reason. :tongue:

Unfortunately that's just how the night actions turned out. If you had chosen to attack any other person, you probably would have survived a lot longer, but someone I suspect succumbed to metagaming. :wink: The combination of you being blocked, attacked by the assassin and attacking the wizard, your "balance" player in this game, led to the events of the night, which were quite standard in terms of the usual information given at the beginning of a day on what happens during the night. If you had not attacked your "balance" player, then the information would not have been given out. Still, you played well, it was just unfortunate for you that the actions of several other players combined with your own action led to the inevitable result. I hope you have better luck in Infection. :classic:

blah blah blah. Didn't matter who I went after, you showed everyone what happened just because nothing happened. That was unnecessary to show the chain of events and confirm for others my identity. Who else could I have tried to kill where I wouldn't have been blocked by Alice and attacked by Stash? Since nobody was successful in killing anyone would you have shown that too? I think the whole situation called for a "it seemed to be an uneventful night" at the beginning of the day instead of showing everyone things they wouldn't have otherwise been able to know. Draggy says "You're the sorcerer, but nobody knows there is a sorcerer. It's a difficult role but it will be easier since nobody even knows that the sorcerer exists except this one guy but you don't know who that is. By the way, I'll tell everyone on the first night that there is a sorcerer and confirm it for the woman who's married to the guy who knows who you are and I'll confirm you're the night killer for the scum so they can go after you right away. It's a difficult role, but I think you'll do fine." Balls. You really screwed the pooch on my role but at least the rest of the game was fun. :tongue:

blah blah blah. Didn't matter who I went after, you showed everyone what happened just because nothing happened.

If you had not gone after your "balance", the wizard, then the confrontation would not have been shown, and it would have been the "uneventful night" post. However since you targeted the wizard, and since it was part of the game that all conflicts between the wizard and the sorcerer at night would be shown as the balance to your powerful night-killing ability, the whole thing was posted as part of the day post. If you had targeted another person, this confrontation would not have been shown. :wink:

If you had not gone after your "balance", the wizard, then the confrontation would not have been shown, and it would have been the "uneventful night" post. However since you targeted the wizard, and since it was part of the game that all conflicts between the wizard and the sorcerer at night would be shown as the balance to your powerful night-killing ability, the whole thing was posted as part of the day post. If you had targeted another person, this confrontation would not have been shown. :wink:

Boo. That was stupid anyway. :tongue:

By the way, I'll tell everyone on the first night that there is a sorcerer and confirm it for the woman who's married to the guy who knows who you are and I'll confirm you're the night killer for the scum so they can go after you right away. It's a difficult role, but I think you'll do fine."

He didn't tell me that you were the sorcerer, I had to figure it out. Since ISC attacked you, and I knew he had, I could figure out you were the sorcerer. If I hadn't beeen scum I would have had no idea.

Shame the goofy little Sorcerer had to try to kill me on night 1, huh? :tongue:

People who do things to me on night 1 always suffer! :devil:

I don't recall when I looked through the past games... :wink: But I guess there is a reason you have lived through 4 games, ya lousy cheater!

ANY OTHER PERSON

Just felt that needed repeating. :laugh:

I'm sure you're pushing Hinck's bad side. If he gets too mad, things could get nasty...

Doofus. :hmpf: Next time just get yourself killed, I don't need the help, I've got plenty of other people who are perfectly willing to kill me for no good reason. :tongue:

It seems we're always on the same side.

Let's hope we are in Infection... Or else. :devil:

I'm like the Anakin Skywalker of Mafia Games! I turn on my master... and usually want to murder you all in a fit of rage.

Boo. That was stupid anyway. :tongue:

That's your response to everything when you lose.

I think this game was rigged. :tongue:

Edited by Striker

He didn't tell me that you were the sorcerer, I had to figure it out. Since ISC attacked you, and I knew he had, I could figure out you were the sorcerer. If I hadn't beeen scum I would have had no idea.

Did I say he told you? No, I didn't. But you have admitted that when he played out the little blacked out minifig scenario, you know I was the sorcerer because ISC attacked me. Duh. So that's three people who had easy confirmation I was the sorcerer because of those stupid "paintings." Way to go. I think game hosts should be careful not to make someone's job impossible or their affiliation so obvious to some players, like chef's hats and FiberCon. :hmpf: OK, really, in that situation-it was a last ditch effort to save the stupid people. :laugh:

Did I say he told you? No, I didn't. But you have admitted that when he played out the little blacked out minifig scenario, you know I was the sorcerer because ISC attacked me. Duh. So that's three people who had easy confirmation I was the sorcerer because of those stupid "paintings." Way to go. I think game hosts should be careful not to make someone's job impossible or their affiliation so obvious to some players, like chef's hats and FiberCon. :hmpf: OK, really, in that situation-it was a last ditch effort to save the stupid people. :laugh:

Wah, wah, wah. Poor baby. And actually, all of us Dragons figured it out quite quickly, anyway :tongue:

Wah, wah, wah. Poor baby. And actually, all of us Dragons figured it out quite quickly, anyway :tongue:

Of course you did. Because ISC told you who he attacked and therefore you had it confirmed through the pictures. Without the pictures ISC wouldn't have known it was me he attacked. Duh.

I think game hosts should be careful not to make someone's job impossible or their affiliation so obvious to some players, like chef's hats and FiberCon. :hmpf: OK, really, in that situation-it was a last ditch effort to save the stupid people. :laugh:

It's funny because it's true. :laugh:

I actually knew you were the sorcerer because of the hat. Once a witch, always a witch. :grin:

Shadows has taught me well... A bit too well. :laugh: So good I'm bad! :grin:

We'll see how that works when I'm not pulling your strings. :laugh:

You know, maybe now that I look back, maybe it should be the other way around.

So bad I'm good! :tongue:

Then again, either way, it still doesn't make sense... so... :sceptic:

In fact, I was thinking, since I'm so cocky right now, maybe I'll place a bet with Shadows about winning the next game. :devil:

Edited by Striker

In fact, I was thinking, since I'm so cocky right now, maybe I'll place a bet with Shadows about winning the next game. :devil:

Or, you do us all a favour and be quiet. :classic:

I was kidding. :tongue:

But that did sound pretty rude and inconsiderate. Sorry.

Edited by Striker

Sign in to follow this