Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

The three SW sets you'd like TLG to release

I think UCS versions of the A-Wing and B-Wing would be great !

I also like the idea of a Yavin set similar to what's been discussed in another thread.

Geonosis Arena, Jedi Temple, Kamino (including cloning facility, landing pad and Slave 1) and Naboo Palace are also decent suggestions, although I don't see any of these getting released, unfortunately.

Given however that TLG only make a limited number of new sets per year, I think a few of the suggestions so far would be a waste of a set - you can already buy a large Cloud City set with loads of minifigs if you want one, for instance, so why release another ? Better to release something new that's not been seen before.

Dr. D.

I would really like some redesign of some sets that weren't the best:

1 - Gungan Sub: The original wasn't that great. It was very blocky and had 3 different cockpits instead of just one like it should've had. The redesign should have one cockpit and look better which would be easy for the range of parts they now have.

2 - Mos Espa Podrace set: have anakin's podracer, sebulba's podracer and Gasgano's podracer all redigned. Gasgano and Sebulba with Qui gon ginn, anakin, new padme and jar jar minifigs in the set. Also unlike the podracer bucket, you could build every one of them without having to destroy another.

3 - Bounty Hunter Pursuit: Not so much a redesign but just rerelease this set with flesh minifigs and maybe a new Zam Wesell minifig.

Hmmm, some very good ideas here.

Here's my top three:

Tatooine Homestead with Owen Lars & Aunt Beru, igloo-like entrance structure and various rooms (oil-bath, dining room), some moisture vaporators and perhaps a womp (?) rat or too. Would go nicely with the Landspeeder. It would have to be a little abstract as I can't see a way of making it 'underground'.

Mos Eisley Street Scene including (a better) cantina, some junk, some Jawas, the entrance to docking bay 94 and our friend Garindan :hmpf: Might also include a couple of Sandtroopers and a variety of other scummy and villainous characters...

Most importantly

Imperial Shuttle - a better one - with black-suited imperial officers and kepi hats, either Palpy with red guards or Darthie with an Imp Officer (grey suit) and a stormie.

Rufus

I would love to see an UCS Venatorstarcruiser, the one lego released is not so nice.

Palpatines bureau with Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Palpatine, Skyguy :D and one other jedi.

Also I wish to have an nice cantina, but not so big that it is unpayable

I would love to see a nice large Cloud City set, as mentioned by loads of other members already. JCC your idea about a Darth Vader funeral is probably a bit morbid for a kids set, however Ghost Jedi figures would be amazing. :thumbup:

Trans Clear or Trans Green Figures would be amazing! Probably brittle though.

It is pretty morbid. Perhaps some Stormie helmets for drums and some other celebration things to cherr it up a bit?. The ghost would be trans-blue or trans-light blue. I think TLG could make decent ghost figures. As for the rest of the sets a funeral pire wouldn't be hard to make and the rest would be basic.

Palpatines bureau with Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Palpatine, Skyguy :D and one other jedi.

Actually, there are two Jedi missing: Agen Kolar, the Zabrak Jedi with the blue lightsaber, who is strucked down by Palpatine at once. And Saesee Tiin, the Iktochi with the green lightsaber.

My dream sets:

1. Kamino Clone "Production"

Includes one small cloning chamber with clone embryos, one training centre with young clones and panels, an cantina and a shooting centre with holographic targets; figs: 4 clone students, 5 clone sharpshooters, 3 clones

2. Cloud City

Includes Leias chamber, the prison, the torture room, the carbonite freezing complex, and the landing platform with slave 1; Minifigs: Boba Fett with Han Solo (Carbonite), 4 Storm Troopers, 6 Bespin Guards, Lando Calrissián, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Leia, Chewie

3. Droid/Geonosian Nantex-Class Starfighter with 4 Geonosians with new, detailed beam weapons, 2 sand, red battle droids, 1 blue super battle droid (better arms this time :hmpf_bad: )

Yep, I know this sets are unlikely and would cost muuuuch money, but they would be AWESOME!

Edited by Darth Lion

1. main Jedi Temple (there would be other modular add-ons available as well) with training rooms (Episode II), Jedi Council room, briefing room (Episode III), library (Episode II), and half a dozen small individual rooms for high-ranking Jedi. Add-on sets could include some kind of cafeteria, hangars, and control rooms.

2. Palpatine's office (Jedi Arrest idea) with all figures that were there, and super-detailed office and hallway with frieze-thing.

3. Geonosis arena Jedi battle packs- 2-3 Jedi random Jedi (or identified ones, I would not care much if they made it!) and 2-3 droids to fight, together with some kind of wrecked speeder or something on the ground to battle around, or maybe one of those pillars that Kenobi, Skywalker, and Amidala were chained to.

My choices are pretty easy for me to decide, as they include features I could never MOC with my own limited collection;

1. Naboo Royal Starship (3,500 pcs)

This would be the UCS set of my dreams. It would include fourteen mini-figures; Queen Amidala (Impostor), Captain Panaka, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jar-Jar Binks, R2-D2, two Naboo Security Guards, Padme (Handmaiden), a Naboo Handmaiden (Generic), two Naboo Pilots and, to add a playability feature, two Battle Droids. The set would include a cockpit with the pilots, a storage room, a security room with Panaka, the guards and the Jedi, a Royal Chamber with the Handmaidens and the Queen and a living area with R2-D2 and Jar-Jar. It would also include a small boarding ramp in Naboo and a station where two Battle Droids would stand.

2. Tusken Raider Attack (150 pcs)

A small set with six mini-figures. A specially moulded canyon-baseplate with a small cavern in the side would be included, along with a Landspeeder (yes, I know they're over-used), a Bantha and a moisture vaporator. The figures would be Luke, Ben Kenobi, C-3PO, R2-D2 and two Tuskens. The box-art for this would just show a light coming from R2-D2, hidden in the cave. C-3PO fits behind the moisture vaporator and the Tuskens attack Luke and Ben.

3. The Bright Ewok Tree Village (1,200 pcs)

Includes two large trees with circular sections halfway up them, connected by a bridge. Each tree is hollowed out. There is also a bridge leading up from the ground and a passage leading to nowhere, as well as two Imperial speeder-bikes and an Ewok hang-glider.

There would be a lot of figures - Luke, Leia and Han (Endor), C-3PO, R2-D2, four Rebel Commandos, Wicket, Paploo, Logray, Chief Chirpa, Chewbacca, two Ewoks and two Scout Troopers. Also there would be trans-light-blue minifigures of force Yoda, Ben and Anakin, Jedi Luke, General Lando and Nien Numb. For playability, functions would make a chair in the Ewok village lift up, and there would be two identical backdrops. When one is raised the other is lowered, so it looks like the force-ghosts appear, and one speeder-bike can collapse, propelling the poor Scout Trooper to who-knows-where.

Wahey! My longest post yet.

EDIT:

1. main Jedi Temple (there would be other modular add-ons available as well) with training rooms (Episode II), Jedi Council room, briefing room (Episode III), library (Episode II), and half a dozen small individual rooms for high-ranking Jedi. Add-on sets could include some kind of cafeteria, hangars, and control rooms.

2. Palpatine's office (Jedi Arrest idea) with all figures that were there, and super-detailed office and hallway with frieze-thing.

3. Geonosis arena Jedi battle packs- 2-3 Jedi random Jedi (or identified ones, I would not care much if they made it!) and 2-3 droids to fight, together with some kind of wrecked speeder or something on the ground to battle around, or maybe one of those pillars that Kenobi, Skywalker, and Amidala were chained to.

My longest post yet just got a whole lot longer. Those ideas were four, five and six on my list. Good choices. (Sorry for the uncredited quote. I saw your post after I'd posted my original post and didn't want to double-post)

Edited by starwarsfanatic

A: Yavin Playset (alá what we saw in the book earlier this year)

B: Ewok Village with Luke torching Darth Vader.

C: UCS AT-AT (5000+ parts)

D: Jabbas Palace with a Rancor!

I know it's 4 not 3, shot me!! :tongue:

Jamie

Just 1 wish: The senate

Im thinking:

Palpatines room

A small hallway

1 or 2 senate boxes (perhapse the one of naboo an/or alderaan)

The chairmans/palpatines box in the middle of the senate room

A landing pod with a coruscant shutte/bus

elevator

All modular like cloud city, perhapse some level differences like in the death star

minifigs:

palpatine, padme (senator), Senator Organa, "right and left" hand of palpatine (forgot their names, always sitting next to him), 2x blue senate guards, 2 or 3 other senators/visitors

Sorry to point this out, but isn't this old topic the same as the "Future Star Wars" topic?

Not exactly. In this thread you just briefly name three things you'd be very happy to see being released briefly and succinctly (applause for that sentence please).

In the other thread (as far as I know) everyone posts a million suggestions and it's veery hard to keep track.

Cheers

1. Invisible Hand (similar to the Venator in terms of playability.

Includes Anakin, Obi Wan, Palpatine, Greivous, Dooku, 2 droids-maybe more.

2.UCS Tie

Those things were everywhere and not near produced as much as snowspeeders :sadnew:

3.Droid Super Tank

Includes Anakin, Luminara, Rex, 2 droids and someclones.

My three set's I would like to see are.

Invasion of ryloth:Based on the episode of cw supply lines, also like the upcoming battle of naboo set

Comes with Jedi master Di, Captain keeli, cham syndulla and 2 battle droids with small trench and tree.

Tipoca city military complex: from cw episode clone cadets

Come's with shaak ti, bric, el-les, echo, fives , hevy, cutup and droidbait.http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tipoca_City_Military_Complex

Trident drill ship: from cw episode Arc troopers.

Comes with Aqua droid, Commander colt, Assaj ventress and Clone trooper

1. UCS TIE Fighter. Have I expressed my desire to see this set before? :grin:

2. Palpatine's Arrest. So many possibilities with this set. It's a shame we go thte Home One set instead.

3. Battle of Kashyyyk. Must include an Octoparra Droid (sp?), maybe a STAP or three, an AT-RT, BARC, some phase II clones, Battle Droids and SBDs and, most importantly - the return of the Kashyyyk Trooper. :wink:

1) Senate Hall with : 2 senate guards (Blue royal guards), Mas Amedda, Sly Moore and Palpatine, orn(???)=The fat twelek senator from the clone wars animation.

2) Cantina with: Bith band, max rebo band, aqualish, Dr. Evazan, ithorian and other aliens.

3) Geonosis with : 6 geonosians (give us more like battle droids), San hill, Wat Tambor, Shumai, Poggle, etc

Battle of Geonosis - Like the Endor playset. Small bit of Seperatist base (like a bit of that wall fortification from CW) , Geonosian speeder (like the one from the original Geonosis set), 2 Geonosian speeder bikes, BARC speeder, AT-RT, Commander Jet, 2 clones, 3 Geonosians, blaze trooper, Ki-Adi-Mundi, droideka.

Blaze Trooper battlepack - 2 blaze troopers, engineer, blaze trooper sergeant, some kind of mini troop platform/dropship.

Decent AT-RT, ARF trooper.

I would love to see:

1) a new Millennium Falcon with a detailed interior and at least Han and Chewie

2) a new Mos Eisley bar

3) the Jedi temple that was mentioned before sounds also like a really great idea

1. Jedi Council Chamber (Clone Wars)

$80

Minifigs (10): Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tinn, Ki Adi Mundi, Luminara Unduli, Shaak Tii, Obi Wan Kenobi

2. Malevolence (Clone Wars)

$100

Minifigs (9): General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Padme Amidala, C3-PO, R2-D2, Obi Wan Kenobi, Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid

3. Mos Eisley Cantina

$40

Minifigs (6): Luke Skywalker, Ben Kenobi, Han Solo, Greedo, Hammerhead, Pondo Baba,

These are my answers assuming that LEGO won't do Knights of the Old Republic sets. I'll have SOOO MANY ideas if that were the case.

~MC

1. Imperial shuttle (UCS MF scale) a big, detailed version with our rebel heroes.

lego%20imperial%20shuttle.jpg

I doubt TLC re-releasing the same thing with han, chewie and leia

I doubt TLC re-releasing the same thing with han, chewie and leia

Ritz Brick, the post you're refering to is almost a year old - back than there was no knowledge of the release of the USC Imperial shuttle. So in fact he's gotten his wish, without the rebel heroes :grin:

Ok I'll join in the fun, these are the three sets I would like TLG to make in the near future:

Order 66 Subtheme (for the 10th year anniversary of Revenge of the Sith on 2015) <that long huh? default_laugh2.gif>

Order 66: Death of Stass Allie (small set) - includes Stass Allie in a 74-Z speeder bike, Commander Neyo and CT-3423 on two BARC speeders

5040674797_fe76537e1e_z.jpg

Order 66: Palpatine's Arrest (medium set) - includes Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, and Agen Kolar in a Chancellor's Suite playset

5041297318_3014f91acc_z.jpg

Order 66: Death of Ki-Adi-Mundi (large set) - includes Ki Adi-Mundi, Commander Baccara, 3-4 galactic Marines. The large vehicle will be the UT-AT.

5041297470_79f921f8b5_z.jpg

Edited by KielDaMan

Ritz Brick, the post you're refering to is almost a year old - back than there was no knowledge of the release of the USC Imperial shuttle. So in fact he's gotten his wish, without the rebel heroes :grin:

Omigoodness sorry dutch rebel, I didn't see that :wacko:

Love your ideas KDM

This seems kinda silly, but an addition could be Aayla, Bly, 2 clones and some Felucia scenery (I just want a Bly so bad) :tongue: