Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

The three SW sets you'd like TLG to release

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hello everybody! :classic:

After having opened a topic about The three City sets you'd like TLG to release I thought that the same would be interesting for SW, too.

(The difference of this topic in opposite to the general Ideas for future SW sets is that everyone should list his/her three most wanted sets TLG should release and not a (nearly) unlimited list of possible sets. This could imo even be a (better) indication for TLG to know what we want for sets the most.)

So please tell us which three Star Wars sets you'd like the most to see TLG producing! :classic:

These can be re-releases of older sets, re-designs of older sets or even completely new sets.

Comments are welcome! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Easy.

Cloud City (Fig collection is spectacular)

Imperial Inspection (Fig collection is also spectacular)

The small 3 fig sets, in new fleshtones. Image it, $3.50 for 3 minifigs.

It's a minifig collectors dream!

The three SW sets I would like the most and need the most and so which TLG should release are:

Yavin 4 Base

briefing room with big screen

control room with some screens and the big round screen showing Yavin and the appearing DS

hangar

X-Wing (Red One)

small transport vehicle

minifigs: General ? (forgot his name, the one with the long white beard welcoming Leia), Red Leader, Biggs Darklighter, Luke (pilot outfit), 2x Rebel Engineer (with white helmet), control room worker, new white-black R2- unit

Imperial Shuttle

re-designed version of the former version

with gangway opening in the front

new Imp. Officer black torso (in addition to a fleesh Imp. Shuttle Pilot!)

minifigs: Emperor Palpatine, 2x Imp. Royal Guards, black-suited Imp. Offier, Imp. Shuttle Pilot

or: Darth Vader, black-suited Imp. Offier, Imp. Shuttle Pilot

Cloud City

re-designed version of the former version

much bigger with more rooms!

room with crashing window

hallway with real functioning elevator

"balcony" where Vader cuts off Luke's hand and Luke jumps down

refreshment room

huge carbonite freezing chamber with real functioning machine and enough place for Luke and Vader to duel

waiting area with big plexi-glas dome

(landing platform)

(Twin Pod Cloud Car)

minifigs: Lando, Lobot, Leia, Han, Luke, Han in carbonite, Bespin Guard, Ughunaut, Boba Fett, 2x Stormtrooper(, Twin Pod Cloud Car Pilot)

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

The small 3 fig sets, in new fleshtones. Image it, $3.50 for 3 minifigs.

It's a minifig collectors dream!

I love minifigs but didn't hasbro sue LEGO for that in 1999?

I want a battle droid factory.

With Anakin, Padme, gray C-3PO, R2-D2, 10 sand color battle droids (for my squad :wink: ) ,Jango Fett, 3 droidekas and 7 Geonosians.

Can't think of anything else for now. Will post more when I think of more. :classic:

Thanks for starting this topic Klaus-Dieter! The old future Star Wars thred is all washed up. :tongue:

Hmmm, let's think.

Executor Bridge:

Darth Vader controls the entire ship from the bridge of his mighty Super Star Destroyer, the Executor. Now you can help him, with the Executor Bridge!

Features:

A realistic bridge, straight out of the movie!

A communications room, so Lord Vader can speak with the Emperor anywhere in the Galaxy.

Comes with nine minifigures: Darth Vader, Captain Piett, Admiral Ozzel, two Imperial Navy Troopers, (Death Star Troopers), two bridge technicians, a stormtrooper, and an Imperial Officer.

The Geonosian Spire:

In the large spire of Geonosis, Count Dooku and the other nefarious Separatists plot a war. Will you help them will the war against the evil Republic?

Features:

A detailed battle layout, like in the movie.

A Mid-Scale Geonosian Fighter, and small hanger.

A control room.

Comes with ten minifigures: Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, Poggle the Lesser, two geonosians, two B1-Battledroids, San Hill, and a B2-Battledroid Commander.

The Invisible Hand:

The evil General Grevious controls the Seperatist Fleet from his mighty ship during the Battle of Coruscant. Will he get away with the Chancellor before the Jedi can escape with him?

Features:

A removable roof, like the Tantive IV, to see the gun deck and hanger bay.

Two mini Jedi Starfighters.

An Observation Deck, where the duel happens.

A bridge.

Features nine minifigures: Count Dooku, General Grevious, Chancellor Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, one magnaguard, two super battle droids, and R2-D2.

Hmm........

Oh, I know what I want:

Geonosis arena. Figures: Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin, Padme, Mace Windu, 2x Geonosian bug things, 2x battle droids, super battle droid.

Endor battle packs. 4x Endor rebel commandos. 2x Stormtroopers 2x scout troopers.

Some sort of walker with ARF troopers in it. 2x ARF troopers 2x droids.

The last one isn't very specific, but I would love something with ARF troopers.

Edited by The crazy one

Jedi Temple

Includes Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Yoda, Plo, Kit, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Luminara Unduli, the Librarian (know her name but cannot spell it :wink: ) and some clones. Maybe the Clones will have red markings for security clones. :cry_happy:

Will have one more post with last set. :thumbup:

Death Star detention block set. Done as a 2-parter similar to the Final Dual sets.

Set 1: Detention block control room, features:

Control panel

Elevator

Security cameras/doodads (whatever it is that Han Solo shoots up)

Han Solo in stormtrooper suit

Chewbacca (with handcuffs on)

Stormtrooper

One of those imperial officer guys with the black helmets

Set 2: Detention cell, features:

Hallway section

Detention cell

Grate for garbage smasher

Luke Skywalker in stormtrooper suit

Princess Leia with bun hair

Imperial interrogator droid

Darth Vader

Together these 2 sets would allow the recreation of all the scenes in the death star detention block.

Sarlacc attack.

It would come with Shakk ti and Starkiller and a Sarlacc.

Battle on Raxus prime.

Includes Starkiller, Kazdan Paratus and a jedi temple made out of ruins.

Bull Rancor fight.

Comes with Marris Brood, Starkiller, Bale Organa, Bull Rancor and lots of bones.

The three LEGO Star Wars sets id like the TLG(or TLC however you want it)are:

Tusken Raider Battle pack

Imperial Inspection

and an Endor speeder bike chase set!

There you have it!

:classic:

The three LEGO Star Wars sets id like the TLG(or TLC however you want it)are:

Tusken Raider Battle pack

:classic:

What would you have to fight the tuskens? Every battle pack has an opposing battle pack.

What would you have to fight the tuskens? Every battle pack has an opposing battle pack.

Jawas :wink:

But I would like a Geonosis playset as suggested, but maybe one from the Clone Wars scheduled to appear in the next episode of the TV series.

A Jedi Temple would also be good, but there would be a distinct lack of conflict other than Anikan's massacre or the Holocron Heist, but it would have to be a very large set, especially if based of the Heist episode, with laser traps and the ventilation system.

And then anything that has new, unique, Alien minifigs.

Geonosis Arena Battle - a PT equivalent to the Death Star set with loads of minifigs: Obi Wan, Anakin, Padme, R2, 3PO, Dooku, Poggle the Lesser, Jango, Boba, Windu, Fisto, and some other Jedi, geonosians, BDs, and SBDs. The set would have part of the tribunes, the three pillars and beasts (brick-built), and that chariot thing.

Create Your Own Podracer - a large set with lots of parts in different colors to create the podracers of your dreams! Includes Watto, Anakin (with new helmet mold), some pit droids and alien pilots. If you buy enough of these, you can recreate all podracers from the Boontha Eve Classic!

Pride of the Republic Battle Pack. :grin:

A Yavin Base sounds good too though, and it would be nice to have a Munificent-class Star Frigate to go with the Venator. :thumbup:

I'm just going to list the ideas I like I don't have a top three

A revised version of cloud city. figures: Lando, Han, han in carbonite, Leia, Luke, Dath Vader, Besbin Guard, Boba Fett, 2x storm troopers, lobot, Dengar, twin pod cloud car pilot

The geonosis arena, figures include: Obi Wan, Aankin, Padme with another torso scratched on the back, a geonosian riding that animal thingy, Mace, only one of the following don't know which own though shaak ti, Kia ada mindu, kit fisto revised, ala secura, yoda. then a pilot clone, and 2 battle clones, and 6 droids and 4 super battle droids

Jedi temple figures: libraian, yoda, Mace, Obi Wan, Anakin, Kia Ada Mindu, Kit fisto revised, Ploo Koon, Luminara, Ala Secura, Asoka, Shaak Ti, and some security guards

Bounty hunter battle pack, Jango Fett, Zam, Dengar, Cade Bane

another battle pack with two jedi guardians Senator Amadala, Bale Organa

Pod racer set, figures: watto, sebulba, young anakin, padme, Qui Gon, Jar Jar, shime, and some other pod racer pilots.

ewoke battle pack figures: 2 ewoks, and 2 rebel commandos

another battle pack figures: three speeders with those storm troopers with different helmets, and an imperial officer in black suit

Gugan City, figures: Jar Jar, Qui Gon, Obi Wan, boss nass, general tarken, other gungan warriors with the things they ride

Cloud City ( I know some ideas stolen)

big, like 200-400 dollars ( like the death star)

large hallway with functioning elevator

balcony where Vader cuts off Luke's hand and Luke jumps down

huge carbonite freezing chamber with real functioning machine( like in Darth Vader Tran formation)

waiting area with big plexi-glas dome

(landing platform)

Twin Pod Cloud Car, Slave 1, Millennium Falcon

Dinner Room

minifigs: Lando, Lobot, Leia, Han, Luke, Han in carbonite, Bespin Guard, Ughunaut, Boba Fett(Printings), 2x Stormtrooper, Twin Pod Cloud Car Pilot, Darth Vader, Bossk, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C3-PO, Dengar,and IG-88B

Jedi Council (in Clone Wars theme)(I only thought of the Minifigures)

Anakin Skywalker, Luminara Unduli, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon Mace Windu, Yoda,Chancellor Palpatine, Even Piell, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and more.

Also, any Clone Wars set with a new Padme, Cad Bane orAurra Sing

Arrest of Chancelor Palpentine with all the jedis

Jedi Temple with the little padawans and jedis

Remake of Cloud City

Remake of Jabba Palace - must be much bigger this time though (old one was missing rancor)

Good topic Klaus-Dieter :thumbup:

3 is very hard for me :laugh:

Id like to see:

A Jedi Temple something like what Pie108 said, just with lots of 501st troopers :wub:

Btw Pie108 the Librarian is Jocasta Nu :grin:

I'd also like something to do with Geonosis, so many possibilities so am leaving that one vague :laugh:

And alot of the ideas that people have just posted before me, they all sound Great! :thumbup::wub:

CommanderFox

1. Imperial shuttle (UCS MF scale) a big, detailed version with our rebel heroes.

2. AT-AT (UCS MF scale) a big, detailed version with some snowtroopers, AT-At driver and officer.

3. X-wing (improved version) last version was pretty good, but the most popular SW fighter needs a 'perfect' rendition with custom canopy for example.

If a Lego rep reads this, please don't release 'm all 3 in one year :wink:

Nice topic Klaus-Dieter!

best regards DR

Star Wars impulse sets

There have been City, Space Police and Castle impulse sets. Those little $4 sets with 1 minifig are great. There would be a Clone Trooper with a gun rack or a BFG, a Battle Droid with a STAP, and two astromech droids in their 'chargers', waiting to be deployed to repair some ship!

Much like the promotions with daily mirror, except that these would be available everywhere, and not needed to be won!

Other small sets with at least two [somewhat significant] minifigs

Like the early sets such as the 7101 Lightsaber Duel, 7110 Landspeeder, 7128 Speeder Bikes or 7121 Naboo Swamp.

Correctly Coloured TIEs

WITHOUT BRIGHT BLUE!

TIEs are too cool to be LEGOed with blue. I want redesigned TIEs without blue.

Thank you.

Great topic K-D!

My three choises:

1. UT-AT. With pilot, 5 gunners and possibly a Galactic Marine. For the marine LEGO could use a Snowtrooper helmet with new colors. This is an awesome example.

2. Firespeeder. With at least two fire fighters. Maybe this helmet?

3. A redesign of the Bongo. The previous one needs an improvement. Something like this perhaps? :cry_happy:

There are a lot of sets that could use a redesign, but I think this set needed it the most.

Edited by Richie

Great topic Klaus-Dieter :thumbup:

I would like to see:

A Jedi Temple with Shaak Ti :wub: , anakin, some clones, and some younglings. Along with the entrance the hologram room and one room for anikan to kill the younglings in.

Or a diffferent version with the high council room and Shaak Ti Aayla Secura Obi Wan Kit Fisto Anakin Mace Windu Yoda :yoda: Ki Adi Mundi and some other jedi

An episode one Theed Palace with queen Amidala, Padme, Captain Panaka, handmaiden, Qui Gon, Obi wan, Darth Maul, 1 naboo guard, and 6 BDs, and 2 droikekas-rooms:throne room and room with the pit where Qui gon dies.

The last is an executions set with 3 poles, anakin, Padme, Obi Wan, the Reek, Acklay, and Nexu plus Mace windu, Jango, Nute Gunray, Boba and 16 battle droids 6 SBDs and 3 droidekas 6 geonosians and Count Dooku. it would also have the box for Nute Gunray and Dooku to sit in.

Edited by clone commander trainrex

Great topic, K-D!

I would like to see the following 3 sets being released, and we really need more TFU sets.

TIE Factory

Includes corridors with lots of boxes and stuff, small hangar with a midi TIE Fighter, room with TIE Fighter wings and the duel room with General Kota.

Minifigs: Starkiller (training gear), stormtrooper x2, militia trooper x2, militia trooper (rebel outfit) x1, Gonk droid, and Rahm Kota.

Minifig Accessoires: metallic silver lightsaber hilt x2, red and green lightsaber blade, long blaster x1, short blaster x4 and

new militia trooper knife.

Sarlacc on Felucia

Includes lots of plants, bones, and large Sarlacc.

Minifigs: Starkiller (training gear), Shaak Ti, Felucian Warrior green x2, and Felucian Warrior blue x1.

Minifig Accessoires: metallic silver lightsaber hilt x2, red and blue lightsaber blade, and spear x3.

Raxus Prime Jedi Temple

Includes ruins of a Jedi Temple, Junk Titan, and random junk on the ground.

Minifigs: Starkiller (heavy training gear), Kazdan Paratus, and junk droid x2.

Minifig Accessoires: metallic silver lightsaber hilt x1, metallic silver lightsaber hilt long (new for double LS) x1, red LS blade x1, green LS blade x2, and short blaster x2.

~General Magma :classic:

1. Order 66, Includes Anakin, Palpatine, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto and the other Jedi that helped him arrest Palpatine. Set also includes Palpatines room with big glass windows.

2. Geonosis Battle Arena, Includes Jango, Boba, Dooku, 4 Super Battle Droids,10 Battle Droids, 2 Doidakas, Mace Windu, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Padame, 2 other random Jedi.

3. Cloud City A newer version with better figs and a better scene.

A redesign/re-release of the Sand Crawler (which I am proud to own an original of) - this one would have a new rubberized tread developed for it, and it would include an XL Motor for forward/reverse movement and a new, smaller PF motor for steering. (that motor would end up becoming available separately in the PF theme and would have comparable stats to the old red 9v motor)

Star Wars chess set

Underwater Gungan sets.

A Yavin Base sounds good too though, and it would be nice to have a Munificent-class Star Frigate to go with the Venator. :thumbup:

If they made that Star-Frigate it would make the venator worth buying. :classic: