Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 9

00day9.jpg

It was early morning, and the light was just beginning to get brighter when Admiral Mallory left his rooms for the final time. From the opposite side of the hall, a shadowy figure watched him go.

01day9.jpg

The Admiral made his way around the upper gallery of the grand hall, on his way to the rooms of one of the castle residents.

02day9.jpg

Unknown to him, however, a shadowy figure quietly followed behind.

03day9.jpg

The Admiral turned to the right down a corridor with only one door partway down. He didn't have much time, dawn was fast approaching.

04day9.jpg

Reaching the door, he peered through the window, and reached for the handle to open it.

05day9.jpg

Just then, he heard a noise behind him. Startled, he turned.

"Good morning Admiral", grinned a robbed figure.

06day9.jpg

"Not you!", the Admiral gasped. "Surely we have killed all of your kind already?"

"Apparently not", hissed the robbed figure. "You may have killed my fellows but I am still left, and as long as here is one of us our cause lives on."

"You'll never take me alive!", shouted the Admiral angrily as he raised his hook in defiance.

07day9.jpg

"Fair enough", agreed the robbed figure, and lopped off his head.

08day9.jpg

With the carried moment of his swing, the head flew straight out into the hall.

09day9.jpg

The robbed figure walked away, satisfied that it had begun its revenge of its colleagues. A bloody head and a decapitated body lay a silent testament to the ever present evil that still lurked in the castle.

10day9.jpg

Not long after, when the sun was shining brightly through the high windows of the grand hall, the residents of the castle once again gathered to hear the news and continue their quest to purge the castle of the evil Dragons.

11day9.jpg

Once everyone had gathered, the King made his morning announcements.

12day9.jpg

"Fellow citizens, once again tragedy has struck during a victory for us. Last night Richard the guard was executed below in the dungeons, and my people were happy to report today that after a through search of his rooms he has been found to be a traitorous Dragon. I congratulate you on your fine work. However, last night, our dear Admiral Mallory was brutally murdered while out searching for signs of Dragons. His decapitated head is what we see before us. My people have informed me that he was most definitely a loyal Citizen, and will be sorely missed by all.

Resigned to the fact that they would have to vote yet another person to go to their death, the citizens reluctantly resumed their discussions once more.

13day9.jpg

A majority vote of 4 is required to convict.

Rules of Play

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

- There will be two main sides in the game. Your winning criteria will be included with your character PM.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a moderator kill.

- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Please be considerate towards the host. I will try my best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- Sudden Death rules, as outlined in your roles, will only apply on certain nights. You will be informed of this in the final post of the day. A day in which no conviction is reached will definitely result in a sudden death night.

Characters and Players

ralf.jpg Ambassador Ralf Simnel played by Quarryman

hugh.jpg Hugh (Servant) played by WhiteFang

peter.jpg Peter (Servant) played by Darth_Legois

agnes.jpg Agnes (Maid) played by Striker

nicholas.jpg Nicholas (Guard) played by professor flitwick

walter.jpg Chef Walter played by JimButcher

The Deceased

ethel.jpg Ethel (Maid) played by Adam (Citizen): Convicted, Day 1

william.jpg Lord William Harcourt played by Hinckley (Neutral): Convicted, Day 2

gilbert.jpg Gilbert (Guard) played by General Armendariz (Citizen): Killed, Night 2

sirion.jpg Ambassador Sirion Vipont played by ImperialShadows (Citizen): Convicted, Day 3

margaret.jpg Countess Margaret Durville played by TinyPiesRUs (Citizen): Killed, Night 3

beatrice.jpg Lady Beatrice Harcourt played by Zepher (Dragon): Convicted, Day 4

juliana.jpg Duchess Juliana Dufay played by Alice (Citizen): Killed, Night 4

simon.jpg Simon (Librarian) played by I Scream Clone (Dragon): Convicted, Day 5

rohesia.jpg Lady Rohesia Papelion played by Sandy (Citizen): Killed, Night 5

edward.jpg Lord Edward Griffin played by Stash2sixx (Dragon): Convicted, Day 6 - Escaped

francis.jpg Francis the Friar played by Svelte (Citizen): Killed, Night 6

geoffrey.jpg Captain Geoffrey played by Escape the Fate (Citizen): Convicted, Day 7

victor.jpg Lieutenant Victor played by Bob the construction man (Citizen): Killed, Night 7

richard.jpg Richard (Guard) played by Ricecracker (Dragon): Convicted, Day 8

thomas.jpg Admiral Thomas Mallory played by Sir Dillon (Citizen): Killed, Night 8

Well, I'd just like to say...

I WAS RIGHT DAMNIT! :tongue: (about Richard)

Anyways I'm sad to see the Admiral go, It appears he had a good night action. :sadnew:

As for suspicous people, Ambassador Simnel is at the top of my list. :hmpf_bad:

He is rather quiet and most days has abstained for voting unless it was clear a Dragon was going to be voted off, Also on several days he has not voted were the same days other Dragons did not vote too.

I will post more evidence once I awake from my nap.

But before I take a nap I shall...

Vote: Quarryman/Ambassador Simnel

I'm willing to listen, Feel free to try and prove me wrong.

We have convicted the right person last night, and I am very glad to know that the assault led by us, has scored a critical turning point. Right now, I strongly believe we left one last dragon to eliminate among the remaining 6. We will have to select the most suspicious person that contributed to our deaths.

Because, if we convict the wrong person, the loyal citizens will likely to lose... And, the very next Day 10, we will down with remaining 4 since the dragon is able to kill the loyal citizens without any problem since both our Ambassador Sirion and Duchess Juliana are no longer with us to give our blessings.

Let's try and get this right once and for all... Right now, I only trust a few of you, and having doubts on some of you, since the Admiral is unable to share his findings with me via potato messages anymore... It's really unfortunate that we have lost the one and only investigator, that is true to our cause, unlike that crafty nasty Richard...

Sigh, that poor Admiral, I am ashamed to have suspected him. He didn't desevre to die like that. Or at all. I hope he will rest well with the knowledge that we have vanquished another Dragon!

Now then, this is when things will start to get harder. There are but six of us left. We should all state who we trust, and who we don't, as to pick whom we should vote for today.

People I trust

Agnes

Chef Walter

People I am unsure of

Peter

Hugh

People I suspect

Ambassador Simnel - He has recently been very quite in the latest couple of days. I am not sure if it is due to sleeping, but I am sure he has had oppertuneties to speak up recently. I am not going to vote right away, in order to give him a chance to explain himself, but he remains at the hight of my suspect list.

Ahhh, Richard, you poor bastard. Burn in hell, you slimy, slippery snake. :devil:

But... Captain Mallory... well it's down to us six now.

Francis told me one last bit of info the night of his death. He was pretty sure Simmnel was a Dragon as well. And, don't forget that Vipont thought this as well. I trust Hugh for sure, and I'm fairly certain that neither Anges nor Nicholas are traitors. Peter attacked Richard yesterday as well, so that leaves Simmnel.

Ralf, you hardly even voted the whole time, too. Like the time when Simon (or was it Edward.. I don't remember) was at his death, you said that he was suspicious, yet you never cast the final vote.

Vote: Ralf Simmnel/ Quarryman

It'll be good to see that all of the Dragons are gone after today. I'm glad to see that most of us will make it out alive, and I give my best wishes to those loyalists who have perished. We also need to catch Edward, remember that he has escaped.

Phew, I was scared that tonight would be the end of me, but I lived one more night! Anyway, it's sad that the good Admiral had to meet his fate. He was a good man, and I don't recall ever suspecting him of anything. poor guy. :cry_sad:

Ha! I told you all, Richard was scum! Who's the Crazy Maid now, HUH?! :sweet:

Let's get this thing over with.

Vote: Ambassador Simnel/Quarryman

Also, Chef, I believe Edward escaped and ran away as fast as he could. I don't think he is still lurking in the Castle... :sadnew:

I shall cast the deciding vote. Vote:Ambassador Simnel. It seems hard to believe that all of us, Lord Vipont and the Friar could all be wrong. Individualy, yes, we have been wrong. But when we work together like this, all of us moving in the same direction, towards the same goal, I fail to see how we could possibly be wrong. With any luck we shall have rooted out the final Dragon, and tomorrow, this whole fiasco shall be over!

You know, this seems kind of unfair, that Ralf has been convicted without him even having the chance of speaking up for himself.

But then again, he hasn't said or done much this whole crisis, and he had plenty of opportunities to. You can't be napping all day. :wink:

The point of this is, we just need to end this right here, right now. There's only six of us left, not counting the King and Queen. And their probably under such protection they can't be killed unless the Dragon's win. According to what was said by the killer last night, only one Dragon remains, I believe.

I just want to go back to being a simple maid, that isn't overwhelmed by stress and subconsciousness. :cry_sad:

Ah, those were the days, hanging out with Ethel in the west corridor, watching Peter and Hugh do stuff, sighing dramatically... :wub:

Oops, back to business. :blush: Although we can't be sure of the allegiance of our dear lone ambassador, it's worth a shot at this point. I must admit, we may not make it much longer if we tear each other apart. We've been working together as a well-oiled machine(Whatever that is), and have been killing of scum with very few casualties, unlike other games... of life.

Apparently, Ambassador Simnel is now dead.

I'm gonna feel a bit scummy myself if he turns out to be a Citizen. :sad:

Apparently, Ambassador Simnel is now dead.

Apparently I am. Most peculiar experience to be dead and still be able to speak to the living. :tongue:

So, I guess it's time to congratulate you, you got us. Because, yes, I am a Dragon. Last remaining one too. Give yourself a pat on the back or something, because you haven't seen the last of us. You may have stopped this little group, but the Dragon lives on and will not die, not in a thousand years! Ahem, maybe not. We'll see. Or rather, you will, I'll be dead and gone after all. And thus it ends, not with a bang perhaps, but I like to believe that we have achieved something at least. I'm sure there will come new dragons after us to teach you a lesson and make you understand how horribly wrong you've been.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

- Ambassador Ralf Simnel, Last of the Dragons

PS: I poisoned your toast, killed your cat and made sure you have no socks to make a matching pair.

PPS: I also killed JFK

PPPS: oink oink :tongue:

Apparently I am. Most peculiar experience to be dead and still be able to speak to the living. :tongue:

So, I guess it's time to congratulate you, you got us. Because, yes, I am a Dragon. Last remaining one too. Give yourself a pat on the back or something, because you haven't seen the last of us. You may have stopped this little group, but the Dragon lives on and will not die, not in a thousand years! Ahem, maybe not. We'll see. Or rather, you will, I'll be dead and gone after all. And thus it ends, not with a bang perhaps, but I like to believe that we have achieved something at least. I'm sure there will come new dragons after us to teach you a lesson and make you understand how horribly wrong you've been.

Prepare to face your worst nightmare... fear the Crazy Maid and her henchmen, the Cleaners! :devil:

PS: I poisoned your toast, killed your cat and made sure you have no socks to make a matching pair.

I knew it, you sick hoogladoodle!

:oh:

Die, vile villain, die! :angry:

We'll all die sometime or another in this world, Simnel. It's just the evil ones like yourself that burn in hell. :devil:

I already told you, all of the toast has been replaced with Pop-Tarts. :hmpf:

What the hell! Burn! Burn!

I'd like to set Ralf on fire, with the magical flames of Vipont, roast him on the spear that he killed Victor with, please, and cook the vegetable stew on his burning body. Then I'd like to shoot him.

And I'd like to shove an apple in his mouth.

I'd like to set Ralf on fire, with the magical flames of Vipont, roast him on the spear that he killed Victor with, please, and cook the vegetable stew on his burning body. Then I'd like to shoot him.

Hey, I didn't kill Victor, only one I personally killed was Admiral Mallory, that old fool.

Hey, I didn't kill Victor, only one I personally killed was Admiral Mallory, that old fool.

You truly are a jerk! :laugh: Prepare to die, foul Dragon!

People should really listen to me more often. :hmpf::tongue:

I listen to you most of the time, Petey. :wub:

Looks like we have acquired four votes, and what you citizens have voted, is also similar to mine, because as what Chef Walter and many others have mentioned. He has been pretty irregular, and judging from his last response, I sure wished this is the end of these tragic events. Otherwise, I fear for the worse, of someone likely to be converted upon the Ambassador's death. Hopefully, he will not have such ability to do so. Let's pray and hope we have rid the last and final dragon..

One thing to note, I trust Chef Walter, and I believe in Nicholas. As for Peter and Agnes, I am quite unsure at this moment, but I trust both of you are innocent.

Let me add in my vote as well,

Vote: Ambassador Simnel/Quarryman

As for Peter and Agnes, I am quite unsure at this moment, but I trust both of you are innocent.

Bah. If you look back at my voting you shall see that I have only voted for an innocent once (or was it twice?) and the rest of the time I voted early on for Dragons.

While Dragons generally dont vote for other Dragons or vote at the end when it is clear their comrades can not be saved.

Vote Count

Ambassador Ralf Simnel - 5 Votes (Darth_Legois, JimButcher, Striker, professor flitwick, WhiteFang)

Non-Voters - 1 Person (Quarryman)

A majority vote of 4 votes is required to convict, therefore Quaryman has been convicted.

The game has now ended. Congratulations to the Citizens for a well deserved win. Check out the conclusion to see what comes next...