Sign in to follow this  
Captain'Spaulding

By waiting for Halloween!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Realization with persons dressed up for Halloween, and truth nasty come to eat them!

For Halloween Dracula invited his friends in one young apéritif dinatoire... The apéritif is in the first floor of this realization!

-" Mmmmh a small piece of Batman my friends? Otherwise I crossed a girl Leïla, you will say to me news about it!"

I am satisfied with the bottom of the MOC, the high part is realized too quickly, I do not like too much the parts of wall to the left but I had the fleime to modify that... Sorry.

And Now...Pictures!

hallow14.jpghallow13.jpg

hallow12.jpghallow10.jpg

hallow11.jpghallow16.jpg

hallow17.jpghallow18.jpg

hallow19.jpghallow20.jpg

hallow21.jpghallow23.jpg

I hope all the same that you will like this realization. whish you to comment, for the better or evil, I am rather curious to know!

Joyful (!?! Mortal!!!) Halloween in all! (Early!)

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Hello again!

A great costume party you set in scene here! :classic: That's one of the best natural looking rock architectures I have ever seen! Now you mentioned the rounded walls which you don't like. I don't think they look that bad here. Imagine you had used BURPS or LURPS. :wink: Now that would have been a waste of your skills. You could still use 4x4 rounded corner bricks or the 4x4 macaroni bricks, and maybe place some nice little windows between two layers of bricks. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Haha, that's fun. I really like all the characters.

Makes me wish I had more (new) LEGO so I could build MOC's like that.

All my stuff is ancient minus my SW collection.

Wow that's one very nice MOC! Could we get a pic with all the figures?

~Badboy

Yes, why not! But all the characters are very simple, I've just change one head one some and the head gear on others...

I will take pictures and post them later!

Thanks again Legostein! I will try to do somethings else like you said. I've 2 weeks before Halloween!

Question: BURPS or LURPS is when you used bricks in a anormal way? Like SNOT? I'm french :tongue: and my translator is not very inteligent :hmpf_bad:

Big Cam: Wish had more too! The new face are wonderfull, better than that :classic:

Thanks again!

-"Do you like vine?"

-"I never drrink... vine!"

Great MOC! I love the idea of the halloween party. I was thinking about doing a halloween theme MOC a few weeks ago but things got too busy. The rocks and the path are excellent, among the best I have seen. I like the upper part too but I see your point. I think it is the round printed wall sections that stand out. You did such a great job building everything out of bricks that the wall plates look out of place. I bet if you build that section out of bricks you will feel better about the top. Either way this MOC is a terrific seasonal display. I hope it gets front paged for halloween!

Question: BURPS or LURPS is when you used bricks in a anormal way? Like SNOT? I'm french :tongue: and my translator is not very inteligent :hmpf_bad:

Heya,

not quite. Sorry, I should have mentioned. The abbreviations stand for Big Ugly Rock Piece and Little Ugly Rock Piece. You can find more typical abbreviations in the Eurobricks Glossary. :classic:

Have a nice evening,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

Nice job Cap'n S. I love to see the use of these movie monsters, esp. Dracula. I esp. like how you designed the mountain set into the elegant black base/wall component. The use of orang really makes it Halloween'ish.

It's great to see some spooky Halloween MOCs, and this one is fantastic!

EDIT: oh, and I like the step design as well - very clever.

Another fantastic moc form you Captain'Spaulding! You're quickly becoming my new favourite mocer. Love the set up with the background and all, and like TheBrickster said the step design is great. Excellent use of minifigs, the diverse range really sells the work, but the inclusion of classic monsters definitely lifts the whole thing. Great little "castle on a hill" design too, I love it to bits, and the use of orange certainly adds to the Halloween nature of it :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

But... I already know this MOC ! :tongue:

Still wonderful.

Glad to see you here Captain !

Me too... Moi aussi! J'essaye de suivre l'ère de la mondialisation... J'exporte mes MOCs :laugh:

(I try to follow the era of the globalization... I export my MOCs )

Really well done. I love that underground cave and all of the details are amazing.

This is lovely, and really gets you into the seasonal feel! I love that you built a back-drop for the MOC out of the black bricks, and the caves on the lower level are just so very well done. The top level is fairly goor, I like the part of the building on the right side of the MOC more on the first level. :thumbup: Over-all, I'm a huge fan!