501st Commando

Venator

Hello!

I'm looking forward seeing your giant Venator, unfortunately your BrickShelf folder has not yet been moderated and thus is not public yet. Here's how to post a deeplink directly to the images: Login, and choose the image. Click on it until you can't click on it further. You see the image directly in the browser, without the BrickShelf mask. Now copy the web adress (should be ending with .jp, .gif or .png) here. That's a deeplink we can see although your folder is not public yet. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

EDIT: Your deeplink has one "http//" too much, but it works once removed. That Venator is really huge! Very impressive. :classic: Is it really finished? I can see a hole in one of the back wings where some plates are missing. :wink: The trench between upper and lower hull could use some more greebling pieces. I know you need much of these when building a large ship but you can adding them afterwards whenever you have greebling pieces left over. :wink:

Cheers again!

~ Chris

Edited by Legostein

It is big, and so, it is impressive.

But IMHO, it lacks a lot of finesse. :sceptic:

Awesome work. I can see why this took you so long to make.

Apart from a a little of the proportions being out (e.g. same width all the way through) it looks fairly good. I would like to see the surface tiled, however it would probably be very costly.

I would like to see you perfect this to see how great you can make it.

WOW this is AMAZING! :thumbup::wub: and HUGE! :wub:

Well done 501st Commando :thumbup:

Thats very very cool, I wish I could build somthing like that :wub:

Two things that I think would make it better:

1st: The tower where the bridge is, maybe could do with alittle improving.

2nd: In my opinion, I think you should do more Greebling, Thire 5's Venator has good greebling.

Just my thoughts though..

Great job!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

The bridge isn't to scale with the rest of the ship. :sceptic:

Looks like you had fun building it. :thumbup:

5 1/2 months! I guess you were probably waiting on pieces for a good portion of that time. :tongue:

Thanks commanderfox I plan on fixing it over time. Rook thanks, and I didn't really wait for pieces.This was version 2 so I counted the time of version 1, the planning, ect.. Version 1 was a fail. :tongue:

As someone who doesn't really MOC that much, I must say, I'm impressed. I wish I could see the inside to see the structure, it's just so big :oh:

Your moc its really incredible. Im not a fan of the greebles on the side I think they don't look right there. I really like the republic insignia on it you did a really good job on them.

Great work :thumbup:

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I like to know if anything needs inproving, so I can fix it over time. I will update the pics if I work on it over time. Thanks.

501st Commando