Sign in to follow this  
starwarsdk

Massive Destroyer

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hi all

came across a HUGE star destroyer on Brickshelf..... anyone knows where i can get my hands on the instructions for this one..

Also saw a 7ft. Mon calamari cruiser... any ideas for instructions on that one--

Thankx

Henrik

Well, hello!

Maybe if you could have posted a link to what you are talking about, we could help. But just the term "massive destroyer" is not enough to identify the creation. :wink: The only massive Star Destroyer for which I know there are instructions is the official 10030 set.

There is however, an UCS Acclamator-class Assault Ship by Reto Geiger for which he did the immense effort to make instructions. You can find them here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=167931

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Here Is a link to the Star destroyer, page on MOCpages (includes link to brickshelf gallery and link to instructions. As for the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser ,Here is a link to its page. It does not include istructions but has a link to the brickshelf gallery.

Hi again

Sorry for not posting a link, thought copyright and such things, so thats the reason for not posting pictures here...

Thanx for the link in the second post... just the one i saw......

Bummer that i can´t have the instructions for the mon calamari..... will be a tough one to figure out the pieces in....

Henrik

Also saw a 7ft. Mon calamari cruiser... any ideas for instructions on that one--

Well the only Mon Cal Cruiser I can think of at the moment would be This one it appered on FBTB awhile ago.

The folder is Here Mocpages Here

I hope this helps you :sweet:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

I do not think this topic had to be ever started. Any queries you have about peoples mocs should be posted in:

Star Wars MOC index

I am sure somebody there would be happy to answer your question :classic:

Hi again

Commanderfox: taht´s the one...

@ repulicforces :The other liberty class also looks great...

@burmann im truly sorry for posting it in the wrong index...

Henrik

I do not think this topic had to be ever started. Any queries you have about peoples mocs should be posted in:

Star Wars MOC index

I am sure somebody there would be happy to answer your question :classic:

Nope, not really.

Any MOCs posted on EB are in the MOC Index, not a MOC posted on Brickshelf.

Plus his question has already been answered several times in this topic already.

Well, hello!

Maybe if you could have posted a link to what you are talking about, we could help. But just the term "massive destroyer" is not enough to identify the creation. :wink: The only massive Star Destroyer for which I know there are instructions is the official 10030 set.

There is however, an UCS Acclamator-class Assault Ship by Reto Geiger for which he did the immense effort to make instructions. You can find them here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=167931

Cheers,

~ Christopher

WOW, I can't believe he made instructions as well.