Sign in to follow this  
CloneCommanderDelta7

Howitzer Cannons, Combat Drones and UAVs plus a Republic 'Tiger�

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

More weapons again. Throughout the year I have been supplying you with weapons ideas, good and bad. If you are new to this forum then you may not know this. For everyone else though, I'll jog your memory.

The Commander's Modding Post

The Weapons Lab

Clone Flamethrower

I'm definately not telling you to comment on those links as I strongly reccommend against it. That would be reviving old topics and moderators don't like that, if you have anything to say about that then say it here.

Forward Command

With an artillary gun piece, a mobile radar, UAV and hunter-seeker drone; this is quite up to the challenge.

2009_01310006.jpg

Today I have modelled a Howitzer. Its main gun iis aimed by firing the test barrel to launch a signal flare whcih will simulate the main gun's actions. If the flare hits, then the main gun fires when ready. These things are quite capable of blowing apart any installation, such as a bunker or tank. To see one of these, or just hear it, would lower morale and quite possibly get someone on the opposing team killed.

2009_01310011.jpg

2009_01310009.jpg

These things are NASTY!

View through binoculars.

2009_01310023.jpg

They DO have a very looonngg range!

2009_01310024.jpg

UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)

To have surveillance in the sky providing a birds-eye view is a aspect that many secret intelligence agencies try to wind to their advantage. A UAV is safe (no one drives it, so no one dies if it crashes) and reliable, and by taking out the pilot, space for computers and spy cameras and other sensors is maximised. This is my UAV:

They are easy to maintain: Even a clone can do it!

2009_01310004.jpg

Contains that UAV shape.

2009_01310021.jpg

Hunter-Seeker Drone

This one is difficult to comprehend and may not be the favourite of the group. Its meat grinders at the front is a gruesome way to die or get attacked. There are no blasters on this model, only the meat grinders.

The meat grinders are the studs at the front. There is a exhaust pipe as well at the back.

2009_01310017.jpg

It will get the job done, FAST!

2009_01310018.jpg

Poratable Radar

A small box that will find enemies fast, it even has a infra-red sensor imaging (just like the UAV) to see enemies in the dark (body heat signatures) and will link up with the Howitzer to better maximize efficiency. Includes portable powerpack.

2009_01310012.jpg

The wheels at the top is the radar dome. The switch is an antennae to provide radar to other units.

2009_01310015.jpg

Attachments

Howitzer

To be attached to the underwing of a gunship or other compatible unit. Same as ground howitzer except excludes the flare launcher and is cockpit controlled.

2009_01310032.jpg

Underwing Missile

Very powerful and only has a magazine capacity of one missile. It will lock on to a vehicle or a specific place on the ground. Can be fitted with various warheads:

Bio-Bomb

Nuclear/Plasma

C4 ballistic

2009_01310033.jpg

2009_01310034.jpg

Republic 'Tiger' Gunship

This is the elite gunship. Painted in a striped pattern, it strikes fear into any living thing, Republic or Seperatist. Upgraded shields, upgraded communications/jamming systems and more weaponry lifts the tiger to a spearhead any battle. Turbofans increase speed in planetary atmospheres as well.

2009_01310025.jpg

Upgarded front shields and sensors

2009_01310027.jpg

Howitzer and laser cannon on underwing. Includes a view of the wing's paint job.

2009_01310029.jpg

Turbofan

2009_01310036.jpg

Upgarded Comm, Sensor, Shields and Jamming Sensors

2009_01310037.jpg

2009_01310039.jpg

Rear hatch

2009_01310040.jpg

Dynamic Integrated Military Engineering Systems, out. (Delta)

2009_01310045.jpg

Edited by KimT

Very very nice. I especially love your modifications to the gunship, although the inner et of guns on the wing seem a little too much. Good job though.

I like how you went with the whole Modern Warfare theme with Clone Wars. I love the Howitzer but some of the Gunship additions are a tad excessive, as the stock version's already pretty heavily armed!

Nice MOCs. I quite like the MOCs to the Gunship ... gives meaning to the term "armed to the teeth". Seppies often outnumber the Republic greatly so the Gunship can do with as much help as it can get.

Wonderful work, Delta! :thumbup:

All your weapons look exceptional! I can't wait to see more.

Keep it up! :sweet:

Very very nice. I especially love your modifications to the gunship, although the inner et of guns on the wing seem a little too much. Good job though.

I was thinking about taking off the end guns but leaving the howitzer and missile launcher on.

Thanks for the feedback everybody!

I know what you mean, Fumoffu. The howitzer is a big-bore cannon and is usually loaded with high-explosive shells. That should scatter the 'seppies'. :cannon::wink:

Dynamic Integrated Military Engineering is expanding and I'm looking for workers who get paid for nothing ( :tongue: ) and love MOCing weapons and vehicles. I still need to get a logo and sadly I seem to have lost Corel Photo-Paint. If anyone wants to join for the fun of it, then don't hesitate to ask and post your best weapon or light vehicle here. I am trying to create a subsidiary of the virtual company called 'Shipbuilding Military Corp'. I think I have a logo for that though.

Once I have made the logo (which will comprise of the abbreviated form 'DIME' and a circle containing a silhouetted howitzer or some other ground machine) MOCers that are part of the team will be able to put the logo in the Sigs. It is in the beginning stages so it may be hard to start but hopefully it will.

Delta, out.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to put that there are no contracts and it is just for a bit of fun. Just build the best you can and post it here, but put you 'resume' here first and wait until you're accepted.

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

The company involves no money as its just a MOCing group. I was scared to see if KimT blocked me for an misunderstanding. But hey!

I'd love to see KimT's MOCing skills. I haven't seen them before (I don't think).