Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's Castle Minifigures..... )

Excellent! Just brilliant.

Perfect customs. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot, friend! ) :sweet::thumbup: Much obliged. )

I hope you'll like the upcoming ones as well. )

Wounderful work. I really enjoy'd seeing your king Kilgor. :sweet:

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Yep, I also consider him to be a nice one. ) Stay tuned for more figs soon! ) :classic:

Another great TP minfigs delivery! :thumbup: Kildor is especially impressive, nice custom :wink:

Thanks a lot, BB! ) :classic::thumbup:

Any other ideas about charactrs I could make? ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Now that's a shame! :hmpf_bad:

My favourite thread on the third page! It needs a boost. ) :classic:

Originally ispired by LuxorV' Darkling idea and Brickforge archer. ) :thumbup:

So I present you my new Castle minifigure......

Deyjan zombie. )

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

"Take that, take that!" :devil:

5.jpg

I hope you liked that small update! ) :classic:

6.jpg

Any comments, please? )

Edited by The Penguin

I have never seen the game, but it sure looks cool. Ilove the naga, are you thinking of making the other version? I also love the bull/ er... gorgon thing, but that zombie is awsome, as well as the orc king. Can you make a few non game related however, I would like too see some additions to the greens?

I have never seen the game, but it sure looks cool. Ilove the naga, are you thinking of making the other version? I also love the bull/ er... gorgon thing, but that zombie is awsome, as well as the orc king. Can you make a few non game related however, I would like too see some additions to the greens?

Definitely! ) :classic::thumbup:

I'd be pleased to make some. Thanks for your kind comment! ) :classic:

It's time for a new part, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

My Erathian Project is growing and growing, so more heroes flock to my collectiuon!

This time it's.....

General Morgan Kendal.

Following King Gryphonheart's murder, General Morgan Kendal temporarily assumed the throne until a new successor could be found. History shall remember him as the only ruler of Erathia who allowed the capitol city of Steadwick to be captured.

HMMIII

Kendal_Portrait.jpg

My version:

(No idea why he's so happy! :hmpf_bad: )

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Now, comes a travelling water mage. )

(She's simple, still I like her look..... :classic: )

4.jpg

5.jpg

To the court of Erathia come the Ambassadors from all known lands! Meet some of them: :classic:

Erathia, the main homeland of Antagarich's human population, lies in the center of the continent. Ruled by the Gryphonhearts since its foundation, it was represented by the Castle faction in Heroes III. Erathia also featured prominently in Might and Magic VII and the Heroes Chronicles. Founded by King Rion Gryphonheart, Erathia was invaded by numerous nations following the murder of King Nicolas Gryphonheart, resulting in the Restoration Wars. Championed by Nicolas' daughter, Queen Catherine Ironfist, Erathia was eventually led to victory against the Deyjans and later the Kreegans of Eeofol. Erathia's capital city is Steadwick.

Capitol: Steadwick

Former Rulers: Rion Gryphonheart, Allison Gryphonheart, Mad King Gryphonheart, Niven Gryphonheart, Nicholas Gryphonheart, General Morgan Kendal

Last Ruler: General Morgan Kendal

General Race: Humans

Borders on: Tatalia, Krewlod, Bracada, AvLee, Eeofol, Deyja and Nighon (across the Nighon Straits and a tunnel system).

Krewlod Ambassador.

Krewlod, also known as the Wastelands, is situated in southwestern Antagarich. Inhabitated by Barbarians, Orcs, Ogres, Goblins and their kin, it was represented by the Stronghold faction in Heroes III.

6.jpg

7.jpg

Nighon Ambassador.

Nighon is a cavernous island east of Antagarich, across the Nighon Straits. Populated by underworlders, including Minotaurs, Troglodytes and Harpies, it is ruled by the Dungeon Overlords and the Warlocks, united under a single leader every few centuries. The first (known) such leader was the Lich Emperor Mederon. Later, the Dragon Queen Mutare took total control of Nighon and its armies, leading them in an invasion of AvLee and Erathia, but she was repelled by AvLee's Forest Guard in Heroes Chronicles: Clash of the Dragons and later slain. Nighon's overland is barren, mountainous and snow-capped in some regions. It is represented by the Dungeon faction in Heroes III.

8.jpg

9.jpg

AvLee Ambassador.

AvLee is the homeland of the Wood Elves, located at the northern regions of the continent. Ruled by King Eldrich Parson at the time of Might and Magic VII, it is home to Centaurs, Faeries and Dwarves in addition to the resident Elven race. AvLee is represented by the Rampart faction in Heroes III' and its inhabitants are descended from the Snow Elves of Vori, an isle due west of the mainland. AvLee once battled Erathia in a bitter conflict known as the Timber Wars, and also participated in the Restoration of Erathia war. The capital city of AvLee is Pierpoint, which lies within the Tularean Forest.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Deyja Ambassador Pingvin.

(And now my Castle sigfig..... :sweet: )

Deyja is a barren land in mid-northern Antagarich, populated by Necromancers and the undead minions. Represented by the Necropolis faction in Heroes III, the Deyjans were never actually involved in war with other nations throughout the thousand years before the events of Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death. After being invaded by forces from AvLee, Erathia and Krewlod, Deyja then staged a plot to dominate Erathia by killing its king, Nicolas Gryphonheart, and raising him as their own undead ruler. This plot failed due to intervention from Erathia's heir, Catherine Gryphonheart. Deyja's "capital", Castle Gloaming, served as the headquarters for the "Evil" faction in Might and Magic VII. By the end of that game's events, Deyja's grip over the continent was almost totally undone.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

All four Ambassadors. ) :classic:

16.jpg

I hope you liked them! ) :classic:

17.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

i notice that you paint over all your parts. do you buy spare parts to paint on? because I would never paint some of the pieces you paint unless I have at least 3 copies of each.

Your castle Sig fig looks... I can't describe it.. it's too awesome to me....

Hmm This zombie screams Lego Universe... :thumbup:

Thanks, oh mighty Lordofdragonss! ) :classic::thumbup:

i notice that you paint over all your parts. do you buy spare parts to paint on? because I would never paint some of the pieces you paint unless I have at least 3 copies of each.

In most cases I have much more than 3 spare pieces if I use some. Yes, I mostly buy them from BL. But sometimes I have to buy entire sets for minifig(s) or some particular part(s). Making a good custom figure is worth it.

Your castle sigfig is win. He is a scary dude. Nice work on everything. If I were to fall in combat I'd gladly serve as your undead minion. :pir-skull:

ORC!

Your castle sigfig is win. He is a scary dude. Nice work on everything. If I were to fall in combat I'd gladly serve as your undead minion. :pir-skull:

As you wish! ) :wink:

"Rise my minion!" )

18.jpg

"I serve.... R-r-r-r-r-r-r!" )

19.jpg

"Come, Jebediahs! We have a forum to rattle!" ) :classic:

20.jpg

Nah, I didn't kill him! I gave him..... m-m-m-m-m...... a second chance, so to say! ) :skull:

OH NOES! It appears to be true! Undead Jeb is here! Nice zombie trorc. :tongue:

pingvin.gifundead_jeb.gif

Must...obey...Masterrr Pingvinnn...

O-R-R-R-C-C!

OH NOES! It appears to be true! Undead Jeb is here! Nice zombie trorc. :tongue:

Must...obey...Masterrr Pingvinnn...

O-R-R-R-C-C![/b][/color]

Muha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! ) :laugh:

Thanks! ) :classic:

It's time for a new part! Dwarves are here! ) :classic:

Dwarven commoner.

(Note his hair.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Dwarven female engineer. )

(I really like that face. Perfect for dwarven ladies!)

3.jpg

4.jpg

Dwarven lady. )

(Oh, that lovely new hair. :wub: )

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Dwarven Bear General. :wub:

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :classic:

12.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

there great penguin!

Gotta love the skele king guy he's really awesome!

Maybe you should consider making Zelda figs?

There are loads of weird and wonderful charachters in Zelda!

WOW! That dwarf bear chief is amazing!!! How did you paint the helmet??? Is it sharpie, or paint? I LOVE it!

Your dwarves look good, although not extremely original. Nice use of the new PoP-pieces in them, though.

I'm not a big fan of using hairpieces on female heads with fringes - especially if the colors and shapes don't match - but I do agree with you that the Pippin Reed head is perfect for female dwarves.

there great penguin!

Gotta love the skele king guy he's really awesome!

Maybe you should consider making Zelda figs?

There are loads of weird and wonderful charachters in Zelda!

Thank you! ) :classic:

Zelda? I'm not familiar with the universe, if you provide me with some pics, I'll be glad to give it a try.

WOW! That dwarf bear chief is amazing!!! How did you paint the helmet??? Is it sharpie, or paint? I LOVE it!

I use modelling paint. Thank you very much. ) :classic:

New hair piece looks really good for dwarf woman!

I love Dvarfen General Lookd good with beard and thsi spiky things!

Thanks a lot! ) :classic::thumbup:

Any ideas for future minifigs? )

Your dwarves look good, although not extremely original. Nice use of the new PoP-pieces in them, though.

I'm not a big fan of using hairpieces on female heads with fringes - especially if the colors and shapes don't match - but I do agree with you that the Pippin Reed head is perfect for female dwarves.

Thank you. Though I must say that it's pretty unusual for me to stay purist, while making the figs. )

Really? I on the contrary like when painted hair and plastic one work together, but I guess it's "tastes differ" case here.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, Sandy. I'll take them into account! ) :wink:

Crystal Dragon sounds nice. I recall those being in HMMIII (I try to stay in that universe mostly with my figs). What's a dragon-man? ) :classic:

Well heres some zelda pic's though when I was looking at pic's of some of the charachters I noticed that they look really hard to make in LEGO so good look :wink:

1071-0.jpgclick! click!

Sorry if the pic's are a bit too big but they were the only ones I could find

Again these new minifigures are very good.

I like the way who cropped the hair for the dwarf.

Well Done