Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 4

020.jpg

"M'am, please m'am open up. I just want to have tea, that's all." Said the first figure. "Shouldn't you be making lunch anyway?"

"Oh, it's you. I thought it was that dreadful... nevermind. I'll move the crates. I blocked the door. He was around just a few minutes ago." Said a voice from behind the door.

021.jpg

"Got you!" Shouted the second figure happily. The first figure crumpled to the ground.

022.jpg

"Now, I'll just wait for her to open up, and I'll finally get to talk to her!"

023.jpg

"Oh, not you again! I thought it was... go away!"

SLAM

"Stupid crazy poison toting tea server."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

024.jpg

"I don't understand!" Shouted Jimmy. "Why would you-"

"No! Why would you be lazy enough to not save people's lives. It would have cost you a few minutes at the most. And now people are dead. Becuase of you."

025.jpg

026.jpg

"Rotten darn... oh, hello Jimmy, didn't see you there. Resting before lun- ANOTHER DEATH!"

027.jpg

The Father was called from his room.

"Yep, he's certainly gone. I simply pray for his soul."

The others are slowly alerted to the news, excluding Morrison, who is groggy and out of sorts.

IF YOU DID NOT GET A RESULT FROM A NIGHT ACTION, THAT MEANS YOU WERE NOT DISTURBED!

Cast of Characters:

060-1.jpgLord Athranhart (A Lord) - Striker

063-2-1.jpgMme. Florance (World Famous Chef) - Zapper Brick

057-1.jpgCheif Morrison (Cheif of Police) - Adam JimButcher

058-2.jpgSrgt. Johnson (Retired Army Srgt.) - Miccacol88

063-1.jpgAmelia Warhog (Famous Fighter Pilot) - Hewkii9

059-1.jpgProf. Rudy (Prof.) - Bob the Construction Man

061-1.jpgRex Harbor (Party Man) - Eskallon

056-1-1.jpgFather Clarance (Priest) - Draggy

062-2-1.jpgJimmy Thacher (Matinacne Man) - Ricecraker

061-2-1.jpgThomas Baker (Lawyer) - ImpShadows

062-1.jpgLord Gregor (Lord) - Zepher

MaptoMafstraw.jpg

Reserves

-Commander Flash

-YG-49

-Big Cam

Best of luck!

My goodness, another death, and in the middle of the day too! What is the world coming to, I ask! Is there really a violent criminal amongst us? I shall pray for Jimmy's soul. :sadnew:

Thomas, what do you think of this latest event? I do wonder what the black figure meant about Jimmy being too lazy to save people's lives. There is certainly more to this than meets the eye...

Hmm, this is disturbing. It's hard to tell from the photographs, but it looks like one person tried to talk to the person in the room, but third knocked out the first (both outside).

And now Jimmy is dead... terrible. :hmpf_bad: It sounded like he could protect others at night, too.

Thomas, what do you think of this latest event? I do wonder what the black figure meant about Jimmy being too lazy to save people's lives. There is certainly more to this than meets the eye...

It's most disturbing. If Jimmy was entrusted with the ability to protect people and failed to do so, one has to wonder what he was really up to.

It's hard to tell from the photographs, but it looks like one person tried to talk to the person in the room, but third knocked out the first (both outside).

I was the person who tried to speak to Mme. Florence, but her obvious guilt drove her to lock the door. Morrison, the corrupt cop, interrupted and she was going to let him in, since obviously they are working together somehow, but I hit him in the head with a barrel. Imagine my surprise when a large ruby dropped out of his pocket and onto the ground.

*holds out a large ruby*

See? It's amazing! I told you, this place is filled with treasure, and I think he knows where it is!

I want to search 'Cheif' Morrison's room, right now, and I'd like some assistance with it for safety.

I want to search 'Cheif' Morrison's room, right now, and I'd like some assistance with it for safety.

I would be happy to help sir, we must get to the bottom of this mystery immediately! I am opposed to breaching the individuals right to privacy as laid down by our Lord, but if he is up to no good, then I guess we are justified in looking around.

Who would have thought, a corrupt police officer! How very unusual and quite mind-boggling. We are meant to be able to put our trust in the law, but rather, the law is stealing precious rubies behind our back...

It's most disturbing. If Jimmy was entrusted with the ability to protect people and failed to do so, one has to wonder what he was really up to.

I was the person who tried to speak to Mme. Florence, but her obvious guilt drove her to lock the door. Morrison, the corrupt cop, interrupted and she was going to let him in, since obviously they are working together somehow, but I hit him in the head with a barrel. Imagine my surprise when a large ruby dropped out of his pocket and onto the ground.

*holds out a large ruby*

See? It's amazing! I told you, this place is filled with treasure, and I think he knows where it is!

Speak with me. Hah, what a lie. You were going to kill me, and you know it. Jimmy? He's DEAD! This place is getting more than a little creepy. I suspect that Morrison may have stolen that there rudy to pay off debts, possibly ones he owed to the Mob.

I agree this is most terrible but why would you Thomas want to speak with her when there was nothing to speak about.

Hmm. seems that Arthanhart isn't on is sleeping. Oh well.

I don't know,Rex, seems strange. I wonder who killed Jimmy....

Do you mean I seem strange or something else?

Do you mean I seem strange or something else?

No, I meant that it seems strange that Thomas tried to get in my room. Sorry. :blush:

What can we do now? Jimmy's dead, and we're trapped here.

I wish to go talk with florance in private.

I am going to talk to Amelia and Thomas in private.

I too would like to aid in the search of Morrison's room

There is power in numbers. I might not look strong, but that's because I'm not.

*holds out a large ruby*

Hm? I am the apparently "corrupt" cop. What ruby are you talking about?

Go ahead and search my room. I'll do the same to yours.

I'd like to search what's-his-face's room.

Mme. Florence, what is your connection to Lord Athranhart? He's said nary a word today and yet you're already dragging him off to chat, like you have repeatedly over the past few days.

Baker, Prof, I'd like to come look at this room too. There's little doubt that Morrison didn't store this treasure you've nattered about in his room - if he has access to it, he has keys or some sort of secret passage.

Mme. Florence, what is your connection to Lord Athranhart? He's said nary a word today and yet you're already dragging him off to chat, like you have repeatedly over the past few days.

Oh, nothing, he's just a friend. I don't see what's so odd about it, considering we just might be disscussing the fact that someone here's been murdered.

(Striker is away at Brickcon currently, so he won't be responding)

The group smashes into Morrison's room and make a quick search of it. Cloths for a few days are found, and next to that a briefcase with a number of criminal records, including all of the party guests. You then find, at the bottom of the suitcase, a pistol with 6 bullets in it.

"What is this!" shouts Thomas angerily.

(Striker is away at Brickcon currently, so he won't be responding)

The group smashes into Morrison's room and make a quick search of it. Cloths for a few days are found, and next to that a briefcase with a number of criminal records, including all of the party guests. You then find, at the bottom of the suitcase, a pistol with 6 bullets in it.

What the Megablocks- A GUN?

I would like to look at all of the Guest's records, and look closely at the charges by which they were arrested.

My word! Morrison, really, explain yourself! How did you know we were all going to be invited here, when none of the rest of us knew? And why would you bring a loaded pistol to a party!? People, this man obviously cannot be trusted, and I hope he has a good explanation for all this, because this is getting very serious indeed. For the benefit of our safety, going on the evidence we have found so far, I think I shall look after this here pistol until further notice. We don't want any more people getting hurt. Clearly the law of the state cannot be trusted right now, so we must instead trust in the law of our Lord on high.

*Father Clarence calmly takes the pistol and places it deep in his robes.*

I shall put this in my room, out of harms way. If we can be certain that our dear police chief didn't bring it for a sinful purpose, then we might return it too him, but I think it would be better for us all if nobody was tempted to use this here weapon of Satan. Two people have already died, and we haven't been here 24 hours yet!

A gun? Who cares? Neither Lord Gregor nor Jimmy were shot to death. Cops have guns. Deal with it. Remember, me and Mr. Baker have--

Wait.

Mr. Baker. You have a knife. Jimmy was stabbed. You were the first person to find Jimmy's corpse.

Care to explain yourself?

I will be talking to Mme. Florence privately.

Don't forget Amelia, you have a knife too.

I'd like both Mr. Baker and Amelia to show there knives, so I can check for blood

Of course I know I have a knife, I just mentioned it. Might have been a bad move. I'd be happy to show my knife. And, since the only man [Morrison] likely to have forensic experience is either our enemy or thoroughly duped, I also want to remind you all that blood can be wiped off of something or faked - I'm sure there's catsup in the kitchen.

I would like to show my old Professor my knife.