Sign in to follow this  
Bfahome

BIONICLE: Sandstorm

I thought up the general outline for this video back during that Storyline & Theories Time Capsule contest thing on BZP, but I had no way of getting the videos I needed to make it. Then I found this. It is awesome. That, coupled with the fact that I've been at home and sick for three days, allowed me to finally make the video I wanted. This is compiled from around 45 different videos.

The only two concrete, necessary things I had in mind for the video were the canisters falling into the ocean at the beginning and the Ignika flying into space at the end. The middle was workable.

Also, I gave zero air time to the Nuva and close to zero air time for the Metru. I don't care, because I love how it turned out anyway. :D

All I see is BIONICLE commercials from all the years, playing to prolonged rave music.

That said, I do like the transitions into 2004, 2007, 2008 and the Ignika flying away. Those are tight are nicely in sync with the music. It just needs a bit more storyline/non-generic-material and Bfa-pizazz to set it aside from other BIONICLE 01-08 videos. :classic:

All I see is BIONICLE commercials from all the years, playing to prolonged rave music.

Good, then the video's working.

AWESOME

It's so beautifully in sync with the music I couldn't stop cheering. :D I love that song, and it's perfect for Bionicle. Techno over emo bands any day! Thanks for making this.

-IKK

Awesome! Onua at the very beginning was from the cancelled PC game, right? Also, my favorite transition was 03-Vahki and 2007-2008 [i also liked that you didn't use any of the stupid maskless Mahri stuff from the ads].

And I hate to plug my own stuff, but here's a Bionicle Caramelldansen video I did a year or so ago -

I took the video directly from the MNOG, so there's some white patches.