Sign in to follow this  
Captain'Spaulding

New Lego licence! James(?) bond!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Sorry! This is not true! I was playing whit my figs and I do something that I found fun...

Jar-Jar-Bond also named 0,07!

jar_ja11.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Please don't deliberately miss-label a topic just to get more interest; it's really annoying and it wastes the time of other members. You might find you'll instead get interest that you don't want...

(I'm also moving this to "Other Themes".)

I didn't believe it for a second, but I had to check it out anyway. LEGO would never do this theme, because of their No Violence policy.

Anyway, cute minifigure. Is he gonna stop Dr. Yes? :laugh:

Hmm, I have to say this thread is quite the let down :hmpf_bad:

If it would have been labeled properly, and if you didn't mispell "named" and "007" :sadnew: then maybe.

I got all excited that this might be a possibility.

Well, it's a funny image anyway. Nice job. :thumbup:

If you would have posted this in the Minifig Customization forum and not have titled it with a lie, I'm sure it would have gotten better response.

Now, how about a Jar-Jar Bond car? :sweet:

because of their No Violence policy.

So what do you think the Pirates do at the Imperial Fort? Stop for tea? Perhaps the Space Police are helping the aliens cross the street or rescuing their kitties from trees. I also forgot that the Clone Wars was just a series of diplomatic treaties reached by committee... :hmpf:

No Violence went away along time ago. I don't know how you kiddies still believe it's their policy. Wake up and smell the blood. :tongue:

So what do you think the Pirates do at the Imperial Fort? Stop for tea? Perhaps the Space Police are helping the aliens cross the street or rescuing their kitties from trees. I also forgot that the Clone Wars was just a series of diplomatic treaties reached by committee... :hmpf:

No Violence went away along time ago. I don't know how you kiddies still believe it's their policy. Wake up and smell the blood. :tongue:

Now now, don't be be moody because someone forgot to give you your Vicodin this morning, old man.

:laugh:

@the actual moc: this is an interesting concept! Will we see you build upon it in the near future?

Sorry! This is not true! I was playing whit my figs and I do something that I found fun...

( It is a pity...

But Jar-Jar-Bond is very funny:)

I didn't believe it for a second, but I had to check it out anyway. LEGO would never do this theme, because of their No Violence policy.

Yes, I agree with you.