Sign in to follow this  
KMOI

More new Toa?

Well, I haven't been caight up lately with my Bionicle and I just checked BZ-Power for news on the upcoming saga. I've been seeing alot of references to "New Toa". Is this true? Are there actually going to be more Toa?

Because to be quite honest, I can't take it anymore. The position of "Toa" seems like it's been vomited on, beaten and left out the street to die. In the beginning of the Saga, there were 6. Six. Nothing more. Then when they introduced that horrid "Takanuva", they've been just pumping out these new Toa like MAD.

So, there's my question. Are they really making (And/or transforming matoran into) MORE Toa?

News to me...

Although if you read the back-up story in the Official Bionicle Encyclopedia it has HUNDREDS of Toa, if not thousands in it :-D

I didn't like it at first, but now I'm seeing the Toa as sort of like the Jedi...there used to be an army's worth, but Makuta changed all that. For the longets time there were none, then 6 had to start the "order" anew nuts.GIF

I agree. The six original Toa were great. Mystical and new. But there are loads of Toa now - random Matoran chosen for no reason. So, I like the new batch, but they're still not as.....special.

TT