SlyOwl

PTVII: Creative Critic

I would join, btw my main language is the portuguese :pir_bawling: ... since i live in brazil :pir-hmpf_bad:

That's fine, we take second language into consideration remember? So just do your best and you've got a good chance! :pir-classic:

Cheers to who came up with this. It actualy will get you to say somthing about what you think of the entries. Not just something like, "nice job but i dont think i vote for you". :pir-tongue:

Keep the interest rolling everyone, it's great to see you all getting into it! :pir-sweet: Remember, strong feedback as we have an Advent Calendar up for grabs just in time for Christmas... :pir-wink:

I guess I'll toss my name in the hat. Not sure how far I'll end up going. :jollyroger:

I'm already trying my best to help people with their entries, but I have a question for the staff:

Am I only considered for the prize pool if I make critical feedback to ALL the entries? There are a few entries that I haven't been able to make critical feedback to, before a second or third edit of the entry has been made. I hope you understand my question :pir-classic:

I'm already trying my best to help people with their entries, but I have a question for the staff:

Am I only considered for the prize pool if I make critical feedback to ALL the entries? There are a few entries that I haven't been able to make critical feedback to, before a second or third edit of the entry has been made. I hope you understand my question :pir-classic:

You don't have to reply to all of the entries, but it will greatly better your chances if you do! :pir-wink:

Cool. :pir-classic: May I still submit an entry now that I'm a part of this?

Of course you may. Even more then one, ONE PER DIVISION! :pir_laugh2:

I would very much like to provide a little bit of criticism to fellow "Creative Critic"'s - guys, it's awesome that all of you are doing your best in order to give constructive feedback. I do however believe that it would be best to actually read what other people have commented on before sharing your views regarding MOCs. That way critics can become even more helpful to all entrants, instead of just going around in circles. Thanks!

Edited by TheOtters

Yeah, I am interested in Creative Critic and have already been typing my butt off! I wish everyone good luck in this and in their building endevours!

To the staff:

You can ignore my "creative critique" for this year's competition, as I've been too busy for way too long.

I would have loved to keep going on in this part of the contest, but time does not allow me to do so

To the staff:

You can ignore my "creative critique" for this year's competition, as I've been too busy for way too long.

I would have loved to keep going on in this part of the contest, but time does not allow me to do so

Same here, Commodore Hornbricker and me are working on something special so I don't have time to make huge posts.