Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

Battle Packs

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I figured it woud be nice for you to see my other ideas for the ongoing Battle Pack contest! :classic: I had three different ideas, and made them all to compare which one looked the best. Well, I'll start with the first one, which came close second to the Geonosian BP.

Empire on Endor Battle Pack

60ish Pieces

4 Minifigures (AT-ST Pilot, two Stormtroopers, Scout Trooper)

Overview

imp_overview.jpg

Figures

figures.jpg

scout.jpg

Angles

front.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

empty.jpg

Features

gunhold.jpg

controls.jpg

"Think they saw us?" "I hope not!"

hide.jpg

C&C welcome. :thumbup:

The other two will be up soon. :tongue:

Geonosian Battle Pack (2nd Version)

65ish Pieces

4 Figures (2 Warriors, 2 Pilots)

Overview

mark2.jpg

mark2.1.jpg

Other Shots

mark2.2.jpg

mark2.3.jpg

mark2.4.jpg

Very nice ideas. These are brilliant and would be really good if TLC actually made them.

great ides especially for the imperial battlepack.

Nice ideas. Both are great ideas. Also it was clever of you to build all three models to see which one turned out the best.

The Imperial Battle Pack looks a little like the CIS Snail tank to me.

All your BPs are great. I actually prefer the Imperial Endor set. Just love that last photo of the Scout Trooper peeking out of the bush.

Some great ideas there, Jammiedodger714. Would definitely buy them, especially the Imperial battlepack. :sweet:

:wacko: One question. In the Imp. Battlepack, is the speeder meant to represent any particular ship from the Star Wars canon? If so, what is it?

Also, with the Scout peeking from the bush, you could have a little story going with a rebel pack as well. You don't have to make it on my account though.

I like the first better as it features the branch camoflauge coverings that look like a 'ghillie' suit on a vehicle. But the Geonosian battlepack is unique so it has a clear advantage.

Ghillie suits look like big green Wookies. :tongue:

@starwarsfanatic I think the vehicle is non-canon as the vehicle is not featured in any films or the Clone Wars (I don't know much about CW) and is just a landspeeder.

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

Thanks for all your nice comments guys! Keep 'em coming! :grin:

@starwarsfanatic I think the vehicle is non-canon as the vehicle is not featured in any films or the Clone Wars (I don't know much about CW) and is just a landspeeder.

Precisely. :thumbup:

I think it only looks like that Droid Tank from the angle. :look:

The stormie one is very nice! :thumbup: the fig choice is great! and the transport is really cool! you should advise palpatine to get some :laugh:

The Geonosian one is very nice aswell, the transport is better then the stormie one. Again the fig choice is very cool, maybe one of them could be Sun Fac, there Commander. :sweet::wink:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Some cool ideas there Dodger! The camoflagued Imperial speeder is pretty nice, your Geonosian tank too. I do reckon you went with the best idea for your entry though :wink: