Sign in to follow this  
lego maniac

Star Wars The Quest for R2-D2; Full game now online

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

The Quest For R2D2

I was not able to get past the first level because the server isn't working :vader:

Have a good time playing!! :laugh:

gallery_101_33_6895.jpg

From the teaser/trailer/thingy "The Quest for R2D2".

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Here's the list of all the sets you need to build the Malevolence:

7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid

7749 Echo Base

8016 Hyena Droid Bomber

8017 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter

8018 Armored Assault Tank (AAT)

8019 Republic Attack Shuttle

8036 Separtist Shuttle

8037 Anakin’s Y-Wing Starfighter

8038 The Battle of Endor

8039 Venator-class Repbublic Attack Cruiser

And here are the cheat codes for the two primary characters:

ANAKIN: DUALSABER, REDSABER

ASAJJ: DARFORCE, GREENSABER

There is also DARKFORCE but I don't know which character it works with. I tried it with Asajj and I couldn't tell if anything changed.

Edited by KimT
added related pics and info

Its great that they have the full game up but when I played it a while ago I really didnt like the game at all. Its isnt like lego star wars 1 or 2 and its way too easy.

Thanks for the info!

:cry_happy:

Its great that they have the full game up but when I played it a while ago I really didnt like the game at all. Its isnt like lego star wars 1 or 2 and its way too easy.

Thanks for the info!

wait until level 3-6 it gets more interesting :cry_happy:

I read that the full game was out ealier today. It was supossed to be out in last month! What a delay! :hmpf: I can't play it because I have Windows ME. :hmpf_bad: The Unity plug-in doesn't work for my system. I can play it tomorrow at my friends house. :cry_happy: Please don't spoil the game. So please, if you must make a postabout it use the spoiler box and have a warning.

Thanks,

JCC1004

Edited by JCC1004

I read that ealier today. It was supossed to be out in last month! What a delay! :hmpf: I can't playing because I have Windows ME. :hmpf_bad: I can play it tomorrow at my friends house. :cry_happy: Please don't say what happens. It's like when your reading a book and they say that Luke Skywalker dies.(just an example) So please, if you must post it use the spoiler box and have a warning.

Thanks,

JCC1004

You make no sense at all. I really have no idea why you posted that. This for once looks like a decent lego game for online, I remeber most of them to be pretty bad. I wonder how many easter eggs they will include concerning next years sets?

I played a few levels, and I have to say that it is repetitive. All of the missions are about eliminating all of the enemies, destroying something, or rebuliding something. Also, all of the levels look pretty much the same.

If there were some bosses or something, I think that the game would be much more fun.

But for a free online flash game, it's just OK.

Playing the game also made me forget about posting my entry to the battle pack contest (I'll have to do it tomorrow now!). :grin:

I played with [spoiler removed] and suddenly, he started walking backwards! :wacko: Then he fell down the edge of a cliff. :laugh:

Edited by filip skywalker

Ah, thanks for notifying man !

I've been waiting for that for well a month, since LEGO.com said the full game should've come out on August 15th or somethin' like that :hmpf:

Anyhoo, thanks again, I'm gonna play it right away :vader::devil:

Greetings,

CF W

I've played through two times, you get a little surprise each time you complete the game with different characters. :wink::wub:
Oh, really? Thanks for telling us! Now I'll play it. :wink:

By the way, is the other "secret character"

Ahsoka

? You already spoiled it by telling us that

Dooku

was the Separatist one, so why not tell us about the Republic one? :tongue:

Edited by ILikePi

Can a Admin/moderator please add [spoilerS] in the text?

The republic character is:

Obi-Wan Kenobi

When you played througth with a character you get:

1/4 instructions to the malevolence! Ready to download, it looks pretty big, and is a mini scale.

Edited by filip skywalker

Can a Admin/moderator please add [spoilerS] in the text?

How did you do that black textbox?

You can do that yourself. Go into full edit and there is an Insert Special Item drop down. There is one called Insert SPOILER. You'll know what to do from there. I also edited my post so it is more clear.

You can do that yourself. Go into full edit and there is an Insert Special Item drop down. There is one called Insert SPOILER. You'll know what to do from there. I also edited my post so it is more clear.

Yes, i saw that, I have removed the spoiler about

Dooku

If all of you have played it you can remove the spoilers for me. I was honestly dissapointed. It was very repetitive. Destory this, kill all of the troopers, and repair this. The characters are rather boring. Oh well.

The republic character is:

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hmm, that's odd how they would use him instead of Ahsoka. Thanks for telling me though! :classic:
When you played througth with a character you get:

1/4 instructions to the malevolence! Ready to download, it looks pretty big, and is a mini scale.

Really? Now I have to play this. :laugh:

Who's done all the levels and acquired R2D2's secret plans?

Please post them here or link to them.

News to me, cheers Tilius! I'd love to see this built... I think I may have to play through the whole game now :laugh:

Hmmm - I like the look of that !

I'm not playing the game, so would hugely appreciate if you guys would keep posting further sections of the instructions as you get them.

Cheers !

Dr. D.

That might be a better option Dr. Dave - let Tilius do all the hard work :laugh:

Dead right - I'm not going to play the game just so I can get these instructions !!

Thankfully, I can't see it being a problem if he or others are playing the game anyway.

Dr. D.

Edited by drdavewatford

Who's done all the levels and acquired R2D2's secret plans?

Please post them here or link to them.

I'm going to merge this into the topic on the "Quest for R2D2".

And then update the first post to have all 4 books eventually.

Link