Sebeus I

Shadow III

th_thindexedgif.gif 86d

My second best ship, three masts galleon with a big balcony and a broadside of 12 cannonballs

1251729805m_DISPLAY.jpg

More pictures on mocpages

Looks like a great ship! I'd rather don't meet it at sea. It looks kinda creepy to me. :thumbup:

One suggestion though: remove the large cannons from the upper deck, or replace them with smaller brickbuilt cannons since those on the deck are quite big.

Great job!

A color combo you don't see very often, but it certainly has a menacing piratey-look. I still prefer the classic (BSB, BB) windows over the small vintage windows you use. Furthermore, I agree with Blackmoor's comment about the canons on the upper deck.

Yet another fine ship on this site :pir-classic: I like the front (good work on the figurehead) and back (stern, with all the windows and stuff) the most. Maybe you could also try red gunports, though these will do as well.

This looks like a very playable ship, and that's always nice. I only miss some scurvy dogs :pir_laugh2: but i guess you will ad them later

This is a great ship. I am glad you have joined eurobricks!

That member has been here longer than you, just not an avid poster.

I really like the overwhelming firepower this ship as.

As asked before can you get to lower decks?? Are there places for the minifigs to man the cannons? I'd love to see more angles of this ship, it looks mean.

Edited by Big Cam

I Loved this ship. it is very powerfull. Looks like a "Black Pearl" from Pirates of the Caribbean .

Good work.

That member has been here longer than you, just not an avid poster.

I really like the overwhelming firepower this ship as.

As asked before can you get to lower decks?? Are there places for the minifigs to man the cannons? I'd love to see more angles of this ship, it looks mean.

yes, you can get to the lower decks but I don't have a lot of pictures,

I'll post some pictures later on mocpages, the ship is still intact.

And I'm indeed a member for quite some time here but I usually post my creations on mocpages